Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stories about actually being caught

Kristyn, I love your story.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Having two older sisters growing up, I dressed up whenever the opportunity to have the house to myself presented itself. Over time, I got bored and wanted to raise the bar, so I adopted the practice of walking back and forth in front of our home. I suppose I was looking for validation that “she” existed, with the intent of being seen by passing motorists and hope they assumed I was a girl. It was both exciting and liberating, feeling the warm sunshine on my face, breeze through my hair and the click of heels off the front walk. Our neighborhood was underdeveloped at the time, with a cornfield across the street, and I pretty much recognized all the cars along our street. What possibly could’ve gone wrong?

Nothing, until my junior year of high school, on a fall afternoon after school. While retrieving something from my car, I looked up only to see our neighbors station wagon slowly pull up their driveway. If I live to be a thousand, I’ll never forget the astonished, jaw -dropping expressions on the faces of the lady and her young son. I did an abrupt 180 degree turn, and took the longest walk of my life towards our garage to get out of view. I was absolutely mortified, and can remember thinking ‘never again” and wanting to dig a hole in the ground, crawl in, curl up in a ball, and die.

I spent the next few days on pins and needles, jumping out of my skin anytime the phone rang, wondering if the woman next door was calling. If my mom had been informed, then she never let on she knew. Nothing really changed with the neighbors, as during the subsequent Christmas vacation I worked the warehouse of their business, just as I had the previous summer. However, someone said something. The following summer I was at the neighborhood pool when I spotted the girl who lived behind us talking to a friend. It was fairly obvious they were talking about me, but the only thing I heard said was “ ..dressed up like a girl”. Oh well…

hello All,
    I often dress at home on an evening.
    A friend (very macho, homophobic, intolerant, "men should be men") called to tell me that a friend had passed away; I was wearing pale blue velvet trousers and grey slippers that had sequin hearts on them. My wife let him in and I froze.
    For month's after that I did not dress and jumped whenever the door bell rang.
    luv J

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    OK, The only time I was ever caught was like 40 years ago. My first wife was going out to do some things with a friend, which always took most of the evening. So when she left I went in to the closet and put on one of her Jumpsuits and some lipstick and was just sitting on the couch listening to some jams when she walked in. There was no warning (the music was to loud to have heard her) she forgot something and came back home to pick it up. She just looked at me and smiled, never said a word then or ever. But I know what she saw, kind of wish she had said something but it was never brought up. We remained married for another 17 years but I never came out either so I don't know how it was received.

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    look on your face when caught.jpg

Is it Not every 12 year old boy's dream to be caught wearing a stuffed bra, skirt, pantyhose and heels?

I can expalin.jpg

Need I mention the mascara, eye shadow and lipstick?

caught with lipstick.jpg

An interesting conversation for 3 hours

and then there is this

tranny chat.jpg

This one actually happened today. Its my one day off so i was enjoying my morning coffee in my cute pjs that my wife gave me on my bday, cute pink slipper socks, also from the mrs, padding, bra, forms, all of the sudden theres a knock at the front door. I stood up to go in the other room while my wife went towards the door but it suddenly opened. It was my mom and stepdad. They haf stopped by to get their mail and forgot to call. I don,t think ive ever ran out of a room that fast in my life. My mom knows but it is not something ive done around her. I changed quickly and got them their mail and hung out for a bit. Not a word was said except for, "sorry, should have called first."

I did get locked out of a motel one time. The door latch wasn't functioning. I had to wait about an hour while the clerk was able to disassemble the latch.

I lived with my girlfriend and her female roommate back in college. I was looking for work while my they both had jobs. One day I wake up a bit later than normal and I go into the living room and realize that both my girlfriend and her roommate are at work. I can dress! So I go back into the bedroom and put on a blouse and skirt. I make my way out into the living room and sit down with my back turned behind the hallway to the bedrooms. Suddenly, my girlfriend's roommate comes out of her room and into the living room. She must have taken the day off! I immediately get up and crouch down behind the chair. I can tell she's still a bit groggy from just waking up. I don't say a word and she looks at me. I'm unable to tell if she see's me in a skirt. She can tell that I'm busy (maybe she thinks I'm naked?) "Oh, Sorry" She says and goes back into her room. I immediately go back into my room and change back. I was scared to come out of that bedroom all day. My mind was racing: Did she see anything? Did she see the skirt? Even if she didn't see the skirt she certainly saw me wearing a blue blouse! So I think: I'll put on a blue button shirt and later when she sees me, maybe she'll just think that it was THIS shirt I was wearing. Finally when my girlfriend got home, I had to leave the bedroom and face the roommate. She didn't mention anything but she did ask if that was the shirt I was wearing that morning. "Yes, yes it is" I replied.

To this day I don't know what she knew or if she told anyone.

Being caught by parents in the 60’s was not a pretty thing, perhaps why so many of us hide this part of who we are.

BeccaB - That was quick thinking ! How funny that she asked you about the Blouse, BTW were yu in your girlfriends clothes or your own ? Just wondering if it was an outfit the roommate had seen once before ?

I Got caught only once but it was with another boy just fooling around so doesn't really count - I grew up with sisters and when I was about that boys age my best friend and I dared each other to put on some of my sisters Ballet tutus. we were home alone and my sisters had a whole closet full of their tutus from shows. well before we knew it we had dared each other into full pink tutus, tights and ballet slippers and head bands we were laughing so hard and dancing around that we never heard our Black cleaning lady in the house. we were in my sisters bedroom with the door open and untll we heard her laughing didn't know she was there. We literally had to run by her to get back to my room where are boy clothes were. When she left she made sure to say something to us while she laughed like " Bye Girls" ! My mother never said anything so at least she didn't tell

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie ann View Post
    Being caught by parents in the 60’s was not a pretty thing, perhaps why so many of us hide this part of who we are.
    Amen to that. My parents were not tolerant of anyone who broke societal norms and expectations. They were homophobic. They dislike "those hippies" who had long hair. They thought normal male masturbation was a road to hell. A son to be caught wearing his mother's clothing surely was a death sentence.

I'm sure my parents knew or at least suspected either my brother or myself raided her lingerie draw. Who broke the strap of her one and only black bra? The closest I ever came to being caught was way too close. I usually raided the laundry bag which was kept in the closet in a bedroom shared by my brother and me. I had donned a sun dress while my parents were out in front of our apartment building. I could monitor them from the sixth floor window. I had the security chain in place at the apartment door. Somehow I missed judged the time or perhaps it was a set up. All of a sudden the key was at the door. The security chain held against violent pushing. I tore of the dress and stuffed it back into the laundry bad, donned my boy clothes, and, casually unlocked the door. What was I doing? Duh, going to the bathroom. No reasonable explanation for using the security chain. I escaped detection once again.

I often wonder what would have happened if I had been caught. My father passed away from cancer later in the year. My mother never gave any hint she knew or suspected her son wore her clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    ... My parents were not tolerant of anyone who broke societal norms and expectations. They were homophobic. They dislike "those hippies" who had long hair. ...
    This sounds just like my folks.

It was my girlfriend's clothes and she might've seen the outfit before

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    I often wonder what would have happened if I had been caught. My father passed away from cancer later in the year. My mother never gave any hint she knew or suspected her son wore her clothes.
    So, you weren't caught. This thread is literally about getting caught. No?

Quote Originally Posted by Christie ann View Post
    All I can say is, yep, amen to that.

Aspiring Member
    My first time being caught was by my mom. It was Saturday morning, and my mom stepped out briefly. My mom was going to come back as she was to drive my friend and I to the mall. I thought I'll briefly dress up in her pink long sleeve dress. Well, my mom came home early, so I quickly put my pjs on (luckily they had long sleeves too). I went out to say hi to my mom, and for some reason I raised my arm and low and behold, she saw her pink dress on me (the long sleeve). She immediately told me that she wanted her dress back and to give it back. I was so embarrassed. I ran into my room, took it off, and gave it back. I thought she would tell my dad but she never did.

This may not be CDing related, but I'm also a zentai fan. My wife was taking an evening course so I thought I had a good chunk of time to sit back and relax. I borrowed her pantie and then put on a zentai. All of a sudden I heard the front door unlock and I bolted downstairs. She saw me and something black (my zentai). I quickly undressed downstairs and came back up but she kept asking why I ran and what was the black outfit that I was wearing. I admitted to her that it was my zentai suit but at that time I didn't tell her about me wearing her underwear.

OMG yes. Our house was old and small and had no locks on internal doors so zero privacy. I thought everyone was out and was up in my parents bedroom when I heard my Mom coming up the stairs calling my name "are you up here? what are you doing?". I did my best to keep the door closed but she was a fully grown woman and I had no chance. Well. It was like a scene out of the Bible where the women wail at the sky and tear their hair, why has God forsaken me, I've lived a good life, what have I done to deserve to be cursed like this? It was like I wasn't even there any more - totally about her and why is God punishing her like this? Drama Llama + religion is a powerful explosive, it seems.

It didn't stop me though. Just made me more careful She caught me maybe twice more and that was it.

In retrospect though, my sister now says perhaps she just decided to stop going upstairs unexpectedly...
    Last edited by Eemz; 01-13-2019 at 02:55 PM.

I decided to be a little "risky" and dress in the office I had an internship in. Went full office style decent length pencil skirt tights a good blouse and ankle boots. Was 9:30pm on a Saturday so I stayed near my office and walked around occasionally. Went down to the boardroom to get a plate for a snack and the janitor walked in behind me. Didn't notice until I moved like a gazelle. I was bright red and he just asked if there was a party going on. I shook my head and tried not to make eye contact. He left a few min later.
    My heart was pounding. Left about 15 min later still dressed cause my clothes were in my car. as I left a pair of cars cut through the lot and saw me as my skirt nearly rode all the way up.

My Mother always thought someone was into her Makeup, and I was.

And my wife has known about my dressing almost since day one so there was no being found out, but she did one time burst into the bedroom while I was putting on my thigh highs, she gave me a long look up and down with a quircky smile and slowly backed out of the room.

Cynthia
    Be Yourself, And Be Fabulous While Doing it!

Silver Member
    Since my mother and wife know I CD I guess there is only those that are not related. Neighbors know. I think just about everywhere I've lived. 1st lady that rented me a room asked me to leave. The next one was into teaching me to be her daughter and her husband played dad. Once I had gone out with a friend for a 50s theme contest dressed it was hard not to find me in a dress. I can understand the embarrassment of being caught. I worked with a girl that was aware of my passion. She let me know she would have no problem with it. I had a girlfriend who also knew. I have been in situations that were interesting. I once won a grand prize at an event. I debated going up and getting it, but it was worth a thousand dollars so I went up front to accept. Luckily I kept my jacket on and as I faced the young lady handing me the prize I was sideways to the audience. While she could see my bra and projection the audience probably couldn't and they were interested in getting out of there. I took a class at junior college years ago. I had a medical device with a probe on my back. I also was wearing a bra and camisole under a woman's shirt. The wire to the probe came loose. As I was trying to place it back one of the girls at the table said let me do it. She slid her hand down my back to where the sensor was just above my bra band. I'm sure she felt the band. She reconnected and as she was pulling her hand out she glides her hand along the lingerie straps. She says, you have a lot of straps don't you. She went out with me a week later.

Wife came home very late from work one night, she went straight to sleep. I had inadvertently left a full slip hanging in the bedroom in full view, but in the dark at night, she didn't notice it. But the next morning? she spotted it.

She came to the kitchen where i was cooking breakfast, and confronted me with it; I only had seconds to decide whether to tell the truth or make up a lie. In my mind, I had gone over it over and over, with the ultimate result being acceptance, no matter what I had to do for her. The pink fog had me covered completely, and I didn't even notice it. At that point, I had no idea that people fall in love with an image of a person, created out of every thing that they know of them. And it's that image that they are in love with. Destroy that image, replace the idea of a masculine male, with one of a sissy, and your relationship can be all but over. I'd heard stories, of women 30 or 40 years into a marriage, having been happy all that time; but decades later, they find out that their husband had cheated on her ONCE 40 years ago, and they feel deeply hurt, that they don't even know him. The love is gone, and divorce beckons.
    So I told the truth; and destroyed my wife's image of the masculine man that she had always thought she knew, and replace that image with one of a sissy. That was the beginning of the end; we went through therapy, but she admitted to the therapist that had she known about my crossdressing before we got married, she never would have done it. And in a few years later, we were divorced. Had I lied, and made up some story about a one night fling, we would probably still be married to this day. many millions of women tolerate infidelity in their husbands. Far fewer tolerate a feminine man. Turns out honesty isn't necessarily the best policy.

The truth shall set you free. But it will cost you dearly, first.
    Last edited by sometimes_miss; 01-14-2019 at 12:57 AM.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

1. Caught by next door neighbour. One day was sitting outside fully dressed, during a storm our fence blew down and no barrier. So she came in her back gate and I bolted inside, then thought she must've seen me. So quick thinking I just fessed up and started to talk about it. During this conversation she told me she'd seen me many a time hanging clothes in my back garden. Also seen me dressed when I went outside. It came as a surprise if nothing else but didn't effect our relationship as next door neighbours.

2. Caught by my youngest daughter. Was sitting dressed minding my own business heard the door open and she shouts hello all the time. So slammed the living room door shut, voice from other side What!! she cam in another door and seen me dressed but she didn't bat any eye as she has a friend who crossdresses at university.

Leave it to me to be caught dressing the first time I tried it! I was four years old. My sister's crinoline petticoat was hung in a downstairs closet just off the kitchen. I was attracted to it and very much wanted to put it on. One day, I went into the closet and closed the door behind me and slipped it on and it felt heavenly. My sister must have seen me go into the closet and she tried opening the door and I grabbed the doorknob before she could and she tugged at the door a few times and I held on tight for as long as I could, but she finally forced the door open and caught me wearing her petticoat! I was horrified and she made a big deal in shaming me. It was awful! It didn't stop me from dressing though and I'm not ashamed anymore for being a life-long crossdresser and I've been doing it for nearly 60 years! Right now, I'm wearing a red Van Raatle Opaquelon slip that Stephanie47 gave me the heads-up on eBay and I feel the saw way I did when I put on my sister's petticoat, but nowadays I don't have to worry about being caught!

Quote Originally Posted by dominique View Post
    1. Caught by next door neighbour. One day was sitting outside fully dressed, during a storm our fence blew down and no barrier. So she came in her back gate and I bolted inside, then thought she must've seen me. So quick thinking I just fessed up and started to talk about it. During this conversation she told me she'd seen me many a time hanging clothes in my back garden. Also seen me dressed when I went outside. It came as a surprise if nothing else but didn't effect our relationship as next door neighbours.

2. Caught by my youngest daughter. Was sitting dressed minding my own business heard the door open and she shouts hello all the time. So slammed the living room door shut, voice from other side What!! she cam in another door and seen me dressed but she didn't bat any eye as she has a friend who crossdresses at university.
    Many of us think we're deep in the closet and not a soul knows, would be shocked to discover many times people do know. Neighbors most often but also family and friends.

My thought is most of us have been caught and don’t even know it. Remember every time you go outside in today’s world there are security cameras on a lot of our neighbors houses the most recent are the ring door bells they see a lot. Just a thought.