Thread: back to guy mode?

back to guy mode?

hello i have spent a week as jennifer, and now reality is getting closer to intruding. Feeling a little imprisoned by my new nails and my long hair. Did keep an appooint,ment at a nearby slaon for new acryulic nails and a hair set. Thought I woudd cancel but went in both nodes Androgynous? Bra on, no forms in, Jeggings, very pale lip stick? Actually a very good and friendly session although I was a bit of a center of attention. Clearly read, but that seemed ok with all. No worries.
    Cant really go out, or at least am afraid to be read. Tired of not shopping for food and the frig is running a little low. Did go out for milk, no worries,but very pale lipstick. I guess IO will have to stick to dry foods at the pantry. I did boil the first half cup of Barley for dinner with beans, but burned it and while I did put a second pot on, I also realized I am a bit troubled if I burned a boiling p;ot of barley .
    Did go to the movies 40 miles away yesterday in low heels and a skirt. No worries.
    But no other new movies nearby. Could pull on sweats and go for a run at the local college track since the students are on break. Have a few projects to do for work, but it is hard keyboarding with these nails. And watching the nails on the keyboard is distracting.
    My partner who knows but does not participate returns home after a two week trip for the holidays.
    Amazon's acetone order arrived yesterday and in still in the car and do i or do I not remove the nails. And what does that say about life as Jennifer and a return to guy mode. Am I in more trouble that I think?
    Am I worried about when I will be able to do this again.
    I have scheduled a session with a therapist for jan 2 or January 3. I picked a sex therapist? Gues I am hoping she will work with partner and see if some participation follows. Not sure, but am sure this is a great relationship and I cannot lose it, as I have in the past probably in part , maybe more that part , over my dual persoality
    Are dressers usually narcissist? and if so what does that mean.
    If I am gong to return to male mode, and i am sure I will, and since it seems to be more difficult than switching to Jennifer, I probably ought to do it sooner rather than later so the transition does not screw up my relationship.

I would love to hear more for folks who have struggled wioth the return to male dom.
    The last question is will I actually post this?

Apparently, you did.

I can’t tell you with certainty that there’s a connection between crossdressing and narcissism, but speaking for myself, I love to pose for pics while dressed. Not so much in guy mode.

I usually dislike having to de-feminize myself, but I have to accept the fact that “guy me” has obligations, too. So, it’s more of a team effort, if that makes any sense.

Good luck working through your feelings.
    Last edited by Patience; 12-28-2018 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Because.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Reminds me of the scene from "Altered States" where the scientist struggles with returning to human form after immersion in the isolation tank.
    There is a gif somewhere
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Kelly DeWinter; 12-28-2018 at 03:30 PM.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Can't really go out? You went to the salon didn't you?

I'm really thinking like Tracii if you went to the salon then you can certainly go out.

I just didn't return to male, if you go to the salon just dress more appropriately you look less weird fully dressed than half and half.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

interesting comment, thanks. I am now struggling with getting the nails off and returning to my guy mode? Have the new colored long nails removed from my left, non dominant hand, and feel i can go out and just keep my right hand in a pocket or glove. I am trying to learn from your comment. Yesterday having run out of milke and half and half i went , half and half as you say , to the conveneience store, and the clerk paid not attention to my colored nails when she gave me change. Love my glorious long hair, but will get a hair cut in the next day or two.
    Why?
    Why am i so concerned abouot being read in this small city? I am not retired so who cares? My ego thinks every one knows me and would judge me?
    Guess my partner would be emaarrassed?

Every time I get dressed up, it is more difficult to go back. All I can say is if it makes you happy, that is where you need to be...