Thread: Feeling thoughtful

Feeling thoughtful

As I sit here watching a Christmas Movie, it’s been a long year of ups and downs.

I haven’t been active here in an awful longtime. I went back to my old destructive ways of pushing all this out of my mind. When in reality I need to embrace who I am. As Rebekah is very much a part of who I am.

It’s also been a voyage of discovery mental health wise. After seeing kids struggle with ADHD and seeing a lot of myself in them. I I have finished the year with a diagnosis of Adult ADHD.

I have decided to stop worrying about what other people think of me. My wife has gone a little in reverse but I will not criticize as it’s her decision that she does want to see me dressed. The fact that my stuff is hung neatly in the closet and she accepts the physical changes such as shaving my legs and body is all the acceptance I need.

2019 will soon be upon us and what will it maybe bring the answer is who really knows. I have come to the conclusion I could probably never go out as Rebekah in my home city of Ottawa. The trade I work in is not really supportive of people like myself.

I feel as though in a state of flux and not really sure what to do next.

Whatever happens Rebekah will certainly coming along for the ride.

I am just going to get to grips with my ADHD diagnosis and start to grow into the person I know I am be. Though without the one hand tied behind my back that I have felt for so many years

May you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Love and hugs to all everybody

Rebekah Louise

Merry Christmas
    Rebekah and best wishes for a happy new year. Our thoughts are with you and your family.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Rebekah,

Just hop on and enjoy the ride.

Merry Christmas.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    We ALL do the best we can under the circumstances, Rebekah.
    I've been going out for 10 years. To countless T girl events clubs, and gatherings. Sherry and I have met 100's of vanillas and T's.

But, I NEVER go out where I live! So, no one but my immediate family knows I dress or about Sherry!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    We are all on a journey of sorts Rebekah. Some have reached their destination, some don't even know what the destination is, we just hope we will get there one day. All the best for you and yours at this time of year.

Diane.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....