Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A BIG thank you

A BIG thank you

Can I thank all those who maintain this wonderful site for another year of great work. Merry Christmas to you all.

It's not pushing things too far to say that for some this site is life changer. Reading the heartfelt posts of those who were in an emotional wilderness, feeling cutoff and isolated, that they were the only one's who dressed and thought like them, to find this site gave them a new beginning.

To everyone else, I hope new year brings you all you desire. May your skirts fit just right, curves are in all the right places, your heels click on the pavement and every SA becomes your friend.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Indeed - heart felt thanks for creating and managing this site - Merry Christmas

I could not agree more with Helen and Bridget! Helen made me smile with the last line about every SA becoming your friend.
    This is a wonderful place for all of us on the CD,TG and TS spectrum and also thanks for keeping it a very clean site!
    Crissy

Helen,
    A nice thought from you and it had not occurred to me to mention it this year, so I will back you up with the heartfelt thank you to all that maintain this site and also the sponsor of this site.

Thank you all.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

This truly is A wonderful, safe corner of the web to discuss all of this stuff! From the mundane to the philosophical. Kudos to the mods and all of the wonderful people here!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, and HAPPY NEW YEAR! to all of you special girls! You have made me feel ever so feminine and sweet! Thank you, Girls!
    Your Roxanne Lanyon
    As Sweet As I Can Ever Be

Yes, a big THANK YOU for what is often thankless work

I'll add my thanks to the mods/admins for all they do, and thanks to all the members for their contributions. Merry Christmas to everyone.

Karen

Yes! Thanks everyone and Merry Christmas! Christmas Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Best wishes to ALL you wonderful ladies

Yes, THANK YOU for helping make a difference in the lives of so many!

Merry Christmas!

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Yes, a big thank you to all those who work at keeping this site. Merry Christmas.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Yes, Thank You for having a safe and loving place to go and share. Merry Christmas

Helen, Thanks for getting the ball rolling.
    I want to add my thanks to those that make this site possible.
    It's so easy to take things like this site for granted, and forget all the work behind the scenes.
    This is the season to reflect on all the blessings that we have, this site being one of them.
    Merry Christmas to all.
    -Gracie

I totally echo the thoughts of everybody here, a well run site, far better than others I have visited and a place to make good friends as well.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Yes a big thank you from the bottom of the world .I've learnt a lot in the short time I've been here

Thank you for the opportunity to add my thanks to all those who perform the thankless task of running and maintaining this site.
    Like a lady

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I agree as well.

Include me in the BIG thank yous for this great site and all involved
    OMG!! Owning my femininity .... and I LOVE it!

Absolutely! A smooth user experience must be extremely difficult to deliver on a high-profile site such as this one, and it usually only gets noticed when something goes wrong. As many have said, thankless .. Except now :

Thanks! .

Your work is appreciated! .
    - Lydianne.

A lot of lives are changed for the better from this entire site ! Thanks and happy holidays !

Yes a big thanks administration for the job well done. Merry Christmas and happy new year.

It has a priceless treasure to have this chat room, and friendly so we can exchange ideas and help.

Hope 2019 be as good.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Amen! (Thx Helen for another great post!)
    'Peace and goodwill to all me... Erm ladies!'

I often think looking after all the diverse types that make up our community must be, as the saying goes, like herding cats.

I do wonder about just how much the work of those who maintain the site has done in moving our community from out of the shadows and into the light. More and more posts of "I went out!" appear and for folks to gain such confidence and raise the profile of our community should never be underestimated.

The work done keeping us all on the straight and narrow while at the same time letting many opinions be heard has IMHO, been a huge factor in both the success of this site and empowering us all.

I'd also like to add my own personal thanks to all the members, past and present who've offered support and encouragement to me in my little endeavours. My life is all the richer for it and it's from that I seek to pass on words of support and encouragement to others.

Again thanks........... and I'll try harder next year not to break the rules.

Thank you Helen for being here too! And thanks to everyone who contributes and makes this a great site!
    Stephanie