Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A BIG thank you

hello All,
    thank you so very much for being here
    Season's Greetings
    luv J

More very good points Helen, we are all very lucky to be here!
    Crissy

Crissy, Wise words indeed but not only luck but fortunate as well, where would we all be without the help,advice,support and friendship that is found here by the bucket full? The friendship i found here has brought me back from the brink more times than I care to think of and for which I will be eternally greatful for.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

I'm definitely in on this. This site has been life changing for me, everyone here are great and helpful. At first when I had a couple of post removed in which I thought I didn't really say anything wrong. Then realized that's what makes this site so special the administrators are lets just say "keeping the garbage on the curb" and I have a lot of respect for this.
    My first real time that I realized that this was a place of special and caring people was when I posted I wanted to walk outside and decided to go in a quit industrial area. I was so surprised to have had so many responses telling me how dangerous that was and giving me other ways to express what I wanted.
    That's gold to me and a big THANK You from me.

Well said. I’m happier with myself and with others because of this site. I’m quite grateful.

I'll add my thanks as well to the admins for keeping us all together in support of each other, no matter where we each are on this CD/NB/TG/TS journey. It's a pleasure to visit this site and know the people here are (digital) friends.

My thanks as well to the people whose efforts have given us this friendly site. A happy and safe New Year to all.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

One more voice of thanks and appreciation.

Happy New Year to all!
    GeorgeA
    formerly Salerba

"a miad" Man-in-a-Dress

Thanks to the people who keep this site going, to Helen for starting this thread and to everyone who posts and makes this place so amazing.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Helen_Highwater View Post
    It's not pushing things too far to say that for some this site is life changer. .
    Certainly was for me Helen, and some not inconsiderable thanks goes to your good self for all the help and advice you gave me when I first joined this forum. I'm too late for Christmas but I wish all members and the hard worked (!!) moderators all the very best for 2019.
    Here today, gone tomorrow....