Thread: Telling the wife and first time out driving.

Telling the wife and first time out driving.

Ive been cd'ing since i was about 8 or 9 im now 42. I tried to pretend to myself it was a faze, so over the years i would do it for a week or so and really hate myself for it then nothing for a longish time, then I'd repeat. This went on ever since i was about 15. Till about 41.

So about a year ago my wife asked me "whats troubling u babe" (she knew i was down) i answersed nothing. But she knew me better than that saying "plz tell me" so i told her that i like to wear women's undies, bras, ect. And that i havent told her due to fear of rejection and bevause i dont think it is normal or right and i really hate myself for being this way but no matter how hard i try it wont go away.

After hours of us talking about it. I told her i am straight, i dont want to look like a female i just like the way female clothes feel and that i cant explain why i feel the need to do it, when i do dress its like a form of stress relief, and its just something i like to do even though i really do struggle with it due to what society says is wrong and right.
    She was surprised and a bit hurt that i hadn't told her but accepts and wants to understand.

She said would i like to go to the shop to do some shopping ( gotta love 24 hour kmarts) finally i had some lingerie of my own.

So fast forward a year i now wear "womens" undies full time, all colours but pink/hotpnk my fave, i also have about 10 bras, 5 skirts and 5 dresses.

I get my undie's from Lisa's Lacie's (i hope im aloud to say that if not tell me and ill take the name out) the only other place that knows that i wear lingerie and dresses and so on. The ladies are very helpful and even help with trying on and fitting's.

So just the other night we were shoping for xmas late at night, i was wearing a pink thong and pink bra, which she did the old flick the strap mmm so thats what it feels like i heard, and i asked if we could get a skirt ( ended up with a short skirt) and when we get to the car i would put it on to wear home, al be it 15 mins away.... Yeah sure was wifes answer. To my surprise.

When at the car i got well put it on. I tried doin it sitting down but couldn't and was told to get out and put it on so i did n sat back in. And wife says "did u notice i was taking photos of u changing?" Um no.... Oh what a rush i was on. As i started driving she said "oh i need to go to the chemist". I said but and was told just go plz. I drove us there amd weighted for her in the car. When she got back in she then told me " to drive to MacDonalds for a cheese burger. So i did and as i pulled up it was packed, my hart was racing. She told me to go through the drive through. I said but im....... and i got told just do it.

I went through first winow ordered and payed, second window get order and either they couldnt see down in to our car or didn't care but they both didnt look like they had noticed.
    Then home, well that was a total rush.

Welcome to the group and I love your story!

My wife is super supportive too and I wouldn't be nearly as far along as I am without her. Honestly, I just love hearing about these love stories

A wonderful story of acceptance.

When I read stories such as yours I often think that were we, the CD'er, is showing reticence and caution, the SO is thinking, "Go on, man up and put your dress on and get on with it!".

It does often seem they have more courage than we do.

Good luck with any future adventures.

Welcome to the forum - thanks for sharing your story (you are lucky to have such a great wife)

Great story, the first paragraph could be me except until I was about 50
    I am alone tho, I have not found a loving SO like you have, happy for you!!

Welcome! I to told my wife but for me it was 2 weeks into our marriage, but that's another story. My wife seems to be the same as yours, they will do anything to please us and they also like the little risks taking and find it exciting. My wife tells me she can see how much happier and relaxed I am when dressed and that makes her happy. She incourages me to underdress because she is the only one who knows what I'm wearing under, almost like our secret and our little bond. I find if we don't push the issues and just tell them what we want they will come around but at there pace. Welcome here and it's always a great day when I read a story of an excepting wife and reading about your wife it's almost like your explaining mine. Thanks for sharing

It really is true that open communication is critical to a good marriage. Your wife sounds wonderful. I like that she not only condones your CDing but pushed you a bit with the drive through.

It looks like life is changing for you overnight.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

You certainly do have an amazing wife! It’s good to have you with us so enjoy yourself and join in when you want.
    Crissy

Ithank you to eveyone for your kind words so far. Im actually really shocked i didnt expect replys. Its a strange, but nice feeling to know that there are people that are in the same boat as i am.

FWIW; my ex wife took pictures of me while I was dressed up as a girl, which she later used as blackmail during the divorce.

Pictures are like the internet. Once taken, they're potentially out there, out of your control.

I only hope nothing bad happens for you in the future. If you're fine being 'out', great. If not, proceed cautiously.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Silver Member
    Your wife is amazing. You should keep her.

Brocdol, great story.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Great story Brocdol, your wife sounds like she is a real keeper...
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Awesome support from your wife, and a massive leap on your own path towards self acceptance. Hopefully it gets easier for you from now.

Credit to your wife! ( and to you for handling the excursion ).

Enjoy the community! .
    - Lydianne.

Aspiring Member
    That's great! It sounds like you ended up having a fun night out! And I love the way your wife took control and insisted you do as she directed. Keep things so she has fun and your fun will probably keep getting better too. Sherrii

I wish I had that kind of confidence, no way would I be wearing a bra in public under men’s clothes. My wife wouldn’t approve of that anyway. You sound like you’re fairly local to the S.E (shopping at Lisa’s lacies) I go into city chic quite regularly and I’m pretty much given the run of the store when I want to dress.

Anyway, enough about me!

I certainly admire you and your wife for letting you be you.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

First off you have one awesome wife.And welcome to the forum. Having your own it a great felling you go girl.my wife and I have much the same story for 13 years this coming June. Keep it simple don't go into overload and you will be fine with the dressing.
    Angie
    Last edited by Angie G; 12-29-2018 at 09:00 PM. Reason: not done

It sounds like things have progressed very nicely and your wife is very understanding and supportive. It is really great that she shops with you, and even participates in choosing clothing and allowing you to dress as you ask. I think that it was very edgy of her to have you stand outside the car in the parking lot and put on your new skirt, all the while she was taking pictures of you...you are very lucky and don't forget to give her a hug each and every night for understanding and supporting you

Quote Originally Posted by rachel_rachel View Post
    I wish I had that kind of confidence, no way would I be wearing a bra in public under men’s clothes. My wife wouldn’t approve of that anyway. You sound like you’re fairly local to the S.E (shopping at Lisa’s lacies) I go into city chic quite regularly and I’m pretty much given the run of the store when I want to dress.

Anyway, enough about me!

I certainly admire you and your wife for letting you be you.
    Going in to city chic and being able to try on almost everything would be heaven. I often go there, and other places, with the misses a get kinda upset amd jealous of her being able to try on anything. Mybe 1 day ill get the courage to try on something, mind u i think about it every time we go. I have only tried things on at lisa's, quiet a few times as a few of them know i dress, and target once.

And yeah im from S.E.
    Last edited by Brocdol; 12-30-2018 at 05:14 AM.