Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Did you get for Christmas?

My wife got me a chemise, 2 pairs of hold up stockings and an expensive pair of stud earrings.

Well done all - have received girly gifts from my wife in the past but not this year (she discovered my Amazon wish list and choose fun things instead)

Alas, I did not get anything en-femme, much to my chagrin. My wife has bought me girly presents in the past. I did ask for one present, sent a link (Celtic Cross necklace for male mode), stating this was the only one I was interested in and please don't substitute. However, she decided to freelance and buy a substitute, which I asked her to return. However, I'm going to buy myself a new wig with my year-end bonus.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I got a new makeup brush set, brush cleaners, some nyx orange concealer for beard cover(trying it) a new skirt and blouse. All of these things from my accepting wife. I am very lucky
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

My wife got Steffi coal. LOL.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Nothing, but my brother put two fifties in a card for me. Had to get out of the house yesterday and ended up buying two dresses for $15!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Not a darn thing that was fem. I knew I wouldn’t, but some tiny part of me always hopes my wife would give me just some small somewhat fem item as a show or support or love. It did not happen. Not even a gift card or cash that I could designate for such. Nonetheless, I found a deal on VF panties and I ordered 7 pair. Merry Christmas to me anyways!
    I just want to be pretty once in a while

For Christmas I got the usual items like clothes accessories, gift certificates, and books. However, there was one gift exchange where the giver remains anonymous. By heart both leap and dropped within my chest, if that makes sense, when I tore at the gift wrapping to reveal three of these https://www.jockey.com/catalog/produ...-string-bikini Someone in my inner circle knows! I'm not sure what the new year will bring but definitely Christmas 2018 is something I'll never forget!

Nothing femme from others for me. I did buy myself some new jeans.

My Fiance got me a new makeup application sponge (she got a 2 pack and kept one for herself, haha) and she also got me 4 new shades of lipstick that she said "thought would look cute on me". Also ordered a new pair of heels that we both agreed were cute. The heels are similar to a pair we saw in the movie "Welcome to Marwen" and had caught both our eyes when we saw the movie over the holidays.

I hit the jackpot! This was my first Christmas where all my family members that I celebrated with knew and accepted that I am transitioning to fully female, and living full time as a woman. I came out to most of them about my full transition plans just a few months ago, and they assured me I had their love and support! I spent the holidays with my two sisters in law, (they are the sisters of my late wife), their husbands, one of their daughters and her boyfriend, and my own daughter. I also visited another niece (my sister’s oldest child) and her husband and their twin two year old girls. Except for my daughter, who lives with me and has been my enthusiastic supporter from the start of my feminine exploration in mid 2014, it was the first time any of those relatives had met me in person as a woman.

My greatest gift was 100% acceptance, love and support from all the relatives I celebrated with! They greeted me by my female name, used the right female pronouns, and aside from comments about how much happier and calmer I seem as a woman, treated me as if I had always been female! They all hugged me and assured me I had their full support. One sister in law said with a happy grin, “Welcome to the Sisterhood!” And they all gave me female-appropriate gifts!

I was not able to celebrate directly with my own sister, because her husband is the one relative who utterly rejected me as soon as he heard I was cross dressing. But my sister is doing her best to be accepting, and her gift, which she mailed to me, was a very feminine gift basket of bath products, including bubble bath, body lotion, and facial scrubs, all floral scented!

My daughter got me a lovely silver necklace, with a snowflake pendant nearly an inch in diameter, encrusted with Cubic Zirconia gemstones. She also gave me a feminine sweater with a silver sequin fox on the chest, and a sleepwear set with a fox hoodie.

One sister in law and her husband gave me a beaded necklace, a purse light, and kitchen gifts, plus a gift card for Amazon.

The other sister in law and her husband gave me a Sephora gift card, flashing red safety lights I can attach to my purse or clothing, and took me to the mall the next day with our daughters, to shop the post-Christmas sales together, and for me to use my gift card at Sephora and get a glittery eye makeover there.

That sister in law’s daughter, my niece, gave me a ‘bath bomb’, for a feminine and luxurious bath experience.

My sister’s eldest daughter and her husband gave my daughter and a ‘play date’ with their adorable twin two year old daughters (my great nieces!), as well as dinner at their home. (We don’t usually exchange gifts.) One of their two year old girls quickly appropriated my Christmas hat and flashing Christmas lights necklace, trying to be like her aunt Ceera.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ceera; 12-28-2018 at 03:32 PM.

A lady friend that I have known since 1977 and has known that I crossdress for a couple of years now gave me a gift pack of Tabu Perfume and Powder and a Pink, Pink Floyd Tee shirt, unfortunately the Tee shirt was way to small so she is going to get me a bigger size.
    Sophie Mosley

Silver Member
    From Santa (me) a pair of black, calf high boots with 3" chunky heels, and black booties with the same heel. I need wide heel pieces for balance.

Nothing feminine given to me. I keep hoping my wife will stuff panties or something in my stocking. A few years ago she was trying to adjust to my CD by getting me men’s silk pajamas. She thought I liked lingerie for the texture and men’s PJ would be a happy substitute. Of course it felt like rejection of my CD side but I just said thanks as she was trying to be nice. So I’m happy that hasn’t recurred.

My wife got me men's pajama pants with the little mermaid on them. I actually like them more than I thought I would. The rest of the things she got were manly. But I got plenty of cash which will mostly be used for feminine things (thinking a corset and a skirt I have had my eye on for a year now will be the big ticket items).

Ten press on nails,
    nine emory boards
    eight ear rings
    seven pairs of panties
    six foam makeup pads
    five Celtic rings , One fake gold
    four nail polishes
    three Lipsticks
    two necklaces
    and a bottle of 'Villa Thanisch Riesling Old Vines'

Quote Originally Posted by Sometimes Steffi View Post
    My wife got Steffi coal. LOL.
    I didn’t think I would be the first to post the “ lump of coal “ and I was right. If Danielle ever did get a Christmas gift I think I would faint.

For Christmas my daughter informed me I was to be a grandfather. Greatest gift I could have gotten from her,

1. A Sephora gift card, from my wife no less.
    2. An REI gift card which I spent on 2 casual skirts.
    3. A $50 "wellness" debit card from my employer, which I spent on a super-cute Prana dress.
    I went to Sephora yesterday, in full femme mode, and had a very enjoyable half-hour selecting some translucent finishing powder (Original Mineral Veil, from Bare Minerals -- OMG I love it!!), a powder foundation that's slightly more mocha/tan than the foundation I've been using, and a lovely pink lipstick. The girls at Sephora are so helpful.
    Happy New Year,
    TT

Three new wigs from my wife.

Aspiring Member
    We went to Seattle to do some shopping, and my wife bought me a lovely black sheer blouse from Target and a gorgeous Liz Clairborne career black belted pencil skirt.

I also received some amazon gift cards, and will be making the plunge and buying the dresstech hip pads with it.