Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: driving dressed

Pedal,

Congratulations. I see this as a growth step in your crossdressing and possible transgender life. It's a confidence builder for presenting yourself, and still safe on your own territory (the vehicle). For many CD's, myself included, a drive around the neighborhood was the very first outward public venture. I have a convertible, BTW.
    Be careful about mirror gazing. Pay attention to your driving, please. But continue to drive pretty.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Aspiring Member
    While I am sure looking in the mirror is fun and satisfying be careful. Around here it seems every week or two on the news there is a story about another car that ran off the road and into a house for no reason. The drivers story is "lost control", "the gas pedal stuck", hit the gas instead of the brake", things like that. But I think they, for the most part, were distracted by a cell phone, either texting or talking. Sherrii

Silver Member
    My driving 'pretty' really took off after retirement whenever I have a reasonable distance to drive. That's one of the only times I use my wig and makeup (brows, lids, blush and lipstick, no foundation) because with the visor down, I can see my face in the vanity mirror, at a glance. I even bought a larger v. mirror for one car.

But, I am the most alert and careful driver on the road at all times! I also use suction cup shades on the front side windows, due to the monster size of my nose in profile.

I'm constantly looking in the rearview mirrors all 3 of them whether I'm dressed or not, it's good to know what's happening behind just in case I need to take evasive action. I was followed by a Police car yesterday that came up behind pretty fast and was sure to get pulled over for what reason I have no idea, I was fully dressed, but wasn't worried one bit. The only time I was worried was when my daughter and her boyfriend appeared behind me while I was on my way to the Cinema fully dressed, my daughter knows but not her boyfriend, I had to run an Amber light or they would have pulled up next to me, that was a close call.
    Sophie Mosley

The seatbelt can be quite flattering, but I need to take speed bumps very slowly!

The wife and I where driving home today about a 500km trip .I was underdressed and since it was so hot I said do you mind if I take my T shirt off ? She replied why do I care so I drove most of the journey in my camisole . First time I've done that and loved it .Had one panic attack at a busy intersection where there was a lot of pedestrians about .

when ever I go on a long trip I always dressed from the waist down , love passing truckers

Ive gone out with a frilly blouse under my jacket, scared as hell but enjoying the rush

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Pedal thats awesome just drive carefully always.

Silver Member
    I've driven dressed since the early 60s.Was stoped once and they didn't catch it since it was raining. Would have cost me a great job if they had arrested me. I've stopped at rest stops and slept. Fell asleep one night at a rest stop in a very fem pink dress. Woke up with a police car shining its lights on me. I guess I passed the look. Got out one night to check a tire and as I was getting back in a cop passed me and waved.

One day when the toll both was out of change I had a bunch of change in my purse. I had on a dress with a full skirt. Asked the gal if she needed change (Sunday morning) she replied PLEASE. So I dumped my purse out into my skirt and counted the change out for her. My slip was showing and one could see my bra and slip top through the top of the dress. While I did it we had a nice conversation about the weather.

100% yes. I actually pull the rear view mirror to point at me and usally leave it there the hole time I drive. So your not alone.

I love driving dressed. It feels like my own little safe place where I am out just a little. I don’t look in the mirror much but I do love the way the seat belt goes between my forms.

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    Yea me too. Also I steal glances at my female attire. Such a feeling of freedom to get out and about!
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush