Thread: A little light relief

Untitled

A little light relief

This side of the forum can be very intensive and heavy reading, and so it should be, transitioning is a serious business, one not to be taken lightly.

Anyway, I thought I could add a little lightheartedness to transitioning.

Not long after I came out as a "Crossdresser", I hadn't yet accepted I was TS, and began dressing 24/7, I had an incident at work which told people not to mess.

I worked in a chicken processing factory and one department was dominated by testosterone fuelled males, it was where the live chickens were hung on the processing line and was quite physical.

I used the male locker room, remember I was only identifying as a CD, and only dressed, however, the work attire was boiler suits over, street clothes. I wore forms and a little light make up, but that was all.

Anyway, one day as I walked into the locker room, one of the "lads" shouted "get yer tits out for the lads". Now most people would have ignored the remark and buried their heads, not me. Without further ado I walked up to him, as he was surrounded by his mates, and asked which one, left or right. At this point he got flustered and backed off, saying it was only a bit of fun. I again asked which one and again he backed away. OK I had stood up to him, but how did I show that I was not one to be messed with. One last time I asked which one, left or right, this time I didn't give him time to answer, I just reached into my top and pulled out one of my forms.

His face was a picture and his friends just fell about laughing. I asked if he wanted to see the other one, but I guess the embarrassment was too much for him.

I certainly got the message across, I can have fun with this, but don't try embarrass me, cos I can do it right back. Suffice to say I never had anymore "embarrassing" attempts made on me.

Have any of you ever had to "put someone down"?
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

A great laugh for the day. Well played! You used humor and chutzpah well.

isn't "a little light relief" how this all started for many of us?

;-) ;-) xxx
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    If we can’t laugh at ourselves and just enjoy who we are than it’s no better than the hiding many of us did for so long.
    Good show Nigella, thanks for sharing