Now that my wife and I are retired. I can be as feminine as I want. We live in a 55+ gated community in Florida.
Since retirement I have had laser hair removal on my upper body, I get acrylic nail and thin waxed eyebrows every week. My legs are always shaved and smooth, I wear a feminine ankle and arm bracelet.
I wear mascara, lip gloss and perfume daily and wear only girls clothes, tight cuffed shorts, women’s t shirts with scoop neck, bra, panties, padded butt when not to hot. Hoop ear rings.

We walk 3 miles every day and I always wear capri leggings (I have about 50). Different color everyday, not always black like the other women walkers. I am sure they noticed my many different colors and styles, some with netting.

Around the house I am always in leggings, yogi pants, girls shorts or capris. When we go out I wear capris, shorts or girls tight jeans.

I would love to play tennis with the ladies but of course I would have to wear one of my short little tennis dresses or shorts.

I think my next step is start wearing skirts out when shopping.

So far no negative reaction, even when I am in my leggings taking yoga lesson with the ladies.

I will they would have a women less beauty pageant, then they would see the real me.

I love my feminine girly retirement