Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Living Feminine in Retirement

You sound so happy and free, Kimmie. I’m sooooo very happy for you.
    Your friend,
    Chrissy

Platinum Member
    I've been retired a full ten years. My wife is still working full days when she wants to. Like today. Here I am banging away on the keyboard wearing bra, panty, full slip and hosiery. It would be more but I have an appointment at eleven. If you're able to freely express yourself in retirement I envy you. My wife is not accepting. I wonder what will happen when she fully retires and I do not have the time I have now to be en femme. She is headed out of state for a week next month to visit her cousin. Then it will be 24/7. I really do not think I could survive having just one week of femme time once a year.