Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: X-mas wasn't that great this year

So s very sorry to hear about this awful episode right before Christmas, it could not have come at a worst time. Be strong, believe in a full healthy future, concentrate on thinking that you will get better and you will back to your former self. We are all here for and pray for a speedy recovery.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Silver Member
    Glenda, so glad to know you are on the mend so that you and your family will enjoy the new year.

Glenda, I'm so sorry to hear about your health issue's.
    Wishing you well and a very speedy recovery.
    paula

Glenda, I'm sending healing prayers to you for a full recovery from your stroke. We are strong for you so that you can be strong for yourself. We'll be here when you get back.

A stroke is a big set back. Hope you don’t have too much loss of function. Hang there and give therapy your best. I can envision some pretty things for you six months from now.

Sorry to hear Glenda, I hope you recover quickly, all the best!
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Glenda, my prayers are with you. My wife had heart attack and stroke same time. Could not receive stroke buster meds, but 6 yrs later
    she is going strong and still surprising me with how she has overcome everything and almost back to normal. (though she would say she was never normal)

Stay positive , keep working at goals , it can be done , I have faith in you.

Special Hugs, Marg

I hope that you re feeling better Glenda and your recovery is progressing nicely. Hopefully they caught it early enough and were able to clear everything and you will be going home soon. Don't worry about the underdressing and just concentrate on getting better and going home.

Speedy recovery

I am so sorry this happened to you. Ten years ago my father had a massive hemorrhaging stroke. Even though my mom immediately called 911 and rescue was there in five minutes, he was in a coma for six weeks. He woke up paralyzed on his right side, and on a track tube and feeding tube. He has been in a facility ever since.

Frankly I am just happy and relieved that you came out of this whole and healthy.

Please take good care of yourself. Very few people ever get second chances in life.
    Carries a spray bottle of "pink fog" around with her in her purse at all times.