Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do sinlgle/unattached CDers hold an advantage...

Quote Originally Posted by Wildaboutheels View Post

The question is, IF you were to acquire a partner do you think you would dress any less?
    I have been following the answers here and decided to put my 2 cents in.

In our case Sher dressed more and I told her she could live 24/7 as a woman. It was her choice to be in guy mode for work and the rare times she saw her daughters . ( they lived far away) Otherwise it was two girls living our life.

My advice to you is when you are dating do not settle find someone who loves you unconditionally.(. We both did)
    To me life is too short and especially this apples not to the hobby dressers but ones like Sher it was who they are.
    So all of you that are single do not settle
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

^^^^ Then you are very fortunate to be in that situation. I'm sure a great many of us are green with envy over your good fortune.

Some of us will never see that happen. It's really too bad that a few women wouldn't accept this about us. I believe, that they would end up with a mate that would try to walk on water for them. But, they, like us, make decisions on what they really want, and never get.

We all have to settle for our lot in life, and make the best of it.
    I don't dress up because I want to be a woman, I dress up to make me happy.

I know that this is a second post here, but I need to second what some of the others have said. I would be honest and open, I can't go back into the closet. Either I'm accepted as I am or she would not be the right lady for me. Maybe hard to find, but I'm willing to look.

yea I think it'd be worth trying to find someone who at least could tolerate it. I've never been in a relationship before though unfortunately so I have no perspective really. hopefully one day...

I do have a partner and I don't feel that has any real impact on how often I dress. For me I don't think of the two things as impacting one another.