Thread: Tootsie & Some Like it Hot - 2 of the Most Popular Comedies Ever

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Tootsie & Some Like it Hot - 2 of the Most Popular Comedies Ever

I have often wondered why these two movies are at the top of the list, and who really found them funny ?

Most guys I know don't go to drag shows or find women's clothing of interest so I assume its women who enjoyed these movies ? But Why ?

Has anyone ever had women they know refer to these movies and have a reaction to them ?

Other than the men in them looking pretty passable their motives are entirely different for cross dressing.

Related to this I only know women at work that would talk about how much they enjoyed seeing Flip Wilson playing Geraldine, never men. When I asked in that situation one of the ladies just told me she enjoyed the idea of him having to get made up and spend time trying to wear heels and dresses. It was if men were responsible for women having to wear these items and she enjoyed us seeing what it was like. Not sure if most women are like this.

I realize this might be the wrong audience for this but would like to get your thoughtsHot 2.jpg
    Last edited by Robbiegirl; 12-30-2018 at 12:25 PM.