Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More girly booty

More girly booty

So, i have realised recently, that for me, the most important part of my dressing is my butt. I just love haveing a girly booty. Now however, i am trying to find a non surgical way to have a bigger, more feminine butt. I have seen
    Some videos and blogs but all geared towards girls. Does anyone know of a way i can make my butt bigger and more full without hormones or surgery?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Your butt is your butt and might as well live with what you have.
    Pills and creams do not work so don't waste your money.
    Your question is a very common one and yes I had that same one.
    I even had set up an appointment with a plastic surgeon for a fat transfer to give me some butt and thighs.
    He eventually declined to help me because I was trans and he didn't want to risk it.
    So as much as you might want it chances are its not ever going to happen.
    Some will say lunging exercises will help but I tried that too for the better part of a year and all I got was a rock hard small guys butt no increase in muscle mass.
    That is just my experience and 2 cents worth.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 12-30-2018 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie38 View Post
    So, i have realised recently, that for me, the most important part of my dressing is my butt.
    Why is it the most important? How did you arrive at that conclusion?

There seem to be many hip/butt solutions available. Doing a forum search will bring up a lot of info.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

You could simply buy a few pairs of padded panties.

The padded panty way is the way to go.

Study up on it and experiment with a small amount of padding first.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

For me adding to the bottom only makes me look bigger.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Banned Read only
    Traci G I have no doubt what you said is true BUT,

I have watched a lot of transsexual male to females videos and their butts are absolutely femininely beautiful, perfect. Of course not all are Brazillian or Thiland or Oriental. I also don't understand how they have achieved such beautiful female curvy bodies and still show the male genetalia. Ronnie I fully understand how nice it would be. If anybody has any answers?????

Banned Spammer
    Deebra they have had the fat transfer surgery would be my answer to that.
    I was going to go that route and pay cash but no local plastic surgeons would do it.
    Its not a permanent solution sadly because some of the fat will deplete over time and be absorbed into the body in some cases at least in men because we are different than women.
    It was my dream to have the body I have always wanted but my medical situation and a bigoted surgeon stopped it.
    I could not afford to go to Thailand to have it done.
    Some guys have bigger rounder butts because of their genetics and if you don't have one all the exercise in the world isn't going to give a man female hips or butt its just not going to happen.
    Even tho I am a plus size and have fatter thighs having no butt thats genetic.
    I have to use pads to contour my butt to make up for not having enough.
    I'm big enough everywhere else so to complete my femme look I pad the butt.
    It doesn't take a lot of padding to make a difference.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 12-30-2018 at 01:46 PM.

Banned Read only
    Best permanent real muscle solution?

Inline skating.

NOT standing straight up and doing all they can to keep from bending at the waist like 99% of most "recreational" skaters do. Hunched over "driving the legs" like real athletes/Olympic skaters do.

If you don't believe it, go and try to find a "real skater" without well developed glutes.

Replacing all those wheels can get expensive though.

I purchased hip / butt pads on the I love bubbles website. Highly recommended. Best to phone and discuss sizing and the right type before purchasing,

I do have some cute padded panties that i wear whenever im dressed. I am blessed/cursed with a very slim figure but no behind. Now that i am more comfortable with my dressing i have become more self conscious of my lack of padding. Its the only thing about me i would like to make a permanent modification to. Whenever im dressed and padded my wife always gives me a playful slap on the behind and says i have a cute butt. I just wish it were actually mine.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    My suggestion is NOT for the average dresser but it works for me, Ronnie!

I wear my hip/butt pads under my female suit. Meaning I can even present an awesome behind BUTT NAKED!
    Altho I can't feel someone spanking my bottom, it sure looks like it's mine!

IMG_0993 (2) (408x640).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    I have seen one video where the model had butt implants. They looked pretty convincing but as she turned to different positions you could tell by seeing the edges of the implant, just like the edges of breast implants. It does look like a surgeon could sculpture a comfortable implant that would hold it's shape and the patient would get use to them just like setting on a seat cushion. Problem might be setting on them all the time they might get flat but looks like engineers could find something. Big market for this just like breast implants. I understand after having the implants put in you cannot set on your butt for three weeks while they heel. There is a computer sight that talks about them.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Let me add, with all medical research has done in so many areas this should be an easy one. And plastic surgeons could give a 2 for 1 special; breast and butt implants, same cost as breast augumentation???????

Banned Spammer
    Implants just haven't proven to be durable or stable enough to last in the buttocks for very long but fat transfers have.
    They can relocate fat from say the belly to the butt or hips/boobs with good results.
    The reason is that the fat is not foreign to the body like an implant is.

I've seen my share of women with man shaped butts. My ex could pull on my pants, then get mad because the legs were way too long. Some of her best fitting pants were ones that fit me, and she'd shorten the hems.

So you're not alone, some women wish for that too.
    I don't dress up because I want to be a woman, I dress up to make me happy.

The avvy pic isn't me
    Targeting the 3 Glute muscles that make up our buttocks (minis, midis and maximus) does take work and if you want to try it, i'd suggest spending sometime on YouTube watching the exercise experts (yes, the women, not the men). It is one of the hardest areas to train, since people mostly use it as padding for sitting.

I'm basically a thin guy, but was born especially deprived genetically in that area, and have been teased about it for decades.

In 3 months I've put nearly 2 and a half inches of mass on and while it shows, the real benefit to me is that I can feel it. I can feel my cheeks move as I walk or move in a way that requires those muscles to activate...……….it's an awesome and amazing thing too!

Just a thought, but i'll say this: dedicate time and lot's of very hard work!
    Cass

Cass, details please … what exercises are you using and what's your regimen?

Reality Check
    If you think implants will do it, talk to a reputable plastic surgeon. Same for fat transfer. Exercises will not transform a male butt into a female butt. Foam or silicone padding worn on the outside is going to be your most practical solution.
    Krisi

Banned Spammer
    I would have to see before and after pics on the exercises before I would be convinced.
    Did it for a year and nothing if anything it got smaller

I never realized it until later. I really do have a girly bubble butt sort of butt. Most men's asses are as flat as a board. No wonder why so many people jokingly pinched my butt when I was a kid. Now that's weird when I really think about it! Ugh!
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

Banned Read only
    I have to agree with everyone that it's the amount and placement of fat, not muscle that shapes the rear to how you want it. If you want some very definitive proof of this, look at female bodybuilders. The bubble/round shape is definitely missing in these women because that is not how the gluteus muscles actually look like. They are so lean that you can see how that muscle is actually shaped. You can't do "girly" exercises to target this area and make it look more feminine. That's complete BS.

Count me among the many who have exercised and exercised and exercised with minimal results. I go to the Gym 2-3 times a week, and my routine includes incline leg presses with 500+ pounds x 25 Reps x 4 Sets plus Lungers and Leg Curls, and I've never gotten extra inches on my hip measurement. My butt is so hard you could strike a match on it, and it is nicely rounded and shapely, but no one ever thinks it is anything except the derriere of a middle-aged male gym rat.

The avvy pic isn't me
    Thanx Macey.
    But slow down disbelievers......jeez!
    I never said I have gained a female shaped butt, because you're right it doesn't happen that way.
    I just gained muscle mass and yes it is thus far male looking. But when one didn't have anything there to begin with it is a huge difference.
    Once the gain happens, then one just wears a ladies shape enhancer which squeezes it into a feminine shape.

Like I said look for vids on YouTube, and watch and learn. @StarrofDelite, presses and leg curls build leg muscles and even squats aren't totally geared towards the glutes. One thing is especially important, that group has to be specifically targeted and activated (prewarmed) and then dead-lifts, hip thrusts, curtsey lunges, donkey kicks (I do them both on a smith machine and on a mat wearing ankle weights) cable machines are nice too.
    I do the hip thrusts on a mat and wear a inductor band to help target the glutes, and use a 25 lb. kettle bell to start and do 3 sets of 50 and then go to a 45 lb. and do 3 sets of 50.

Don't know what to tell ya Tracii, a person's body size before starting would play a part. Sorry I didn't think to do before and after pics, but I am tracking it using a soft tape. I have a mole right in the area and I use that as my mark to measure from, I started at 33 inches (yeah, i'm talking seriously flat assed) and I now measure just over 35 and a half (I tuck the bits out of the way when I measure).

It's not all great news, because now I need to put all that focus into working on my tummy. I have a serious muffin top and until I get that under control my new butt is kinda lost in the overall look.

But I built mass on my buttocks, my belly is a whole nother issue, because I need to reduce, not build! I need to alter my diet, quit smoking and get serious about cardio and then do the 500,000 crunches...…………..ugghhh!

For the record folks: if I hit the lotto, i'd look into lipo and fat transfer to my rear-end, because it is the best way to actually make a man's butt look female, wellll, that and prolly some hrt.

Cass
    Last edited by Cassandra Lynn; 12-31-2018 at 08:17 PM.

Banned Read only
    There's really not much hope for people unless they understand the basics. Both muscle AND fat are what help define shape.

Science is very clear on how this works.

IF one has NO rear end because of heredity, you are pretty much SOL

ALL muscles will respond to exercise, some more so than others.

The key is finding the RIGHT exercise/s

Reality Check
    Fat won't increase because of exercise. You want a fat butt? Burgers, French fries and onion rings, milkshakes, etc. will get you on your way. The only problem is, the rest of you will get fat as well. Men and women carry fat differently so most likely you'll end up with the typical male "beer belly".
    Krisi