Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More girly booty

Velodrome or skating best ways to grow those areas! Look at the velodrome riders talk about lower body’s!

Or

Padding
    Last edited by Danielle_cder; 01-01-2019 at 10:33 AM.
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

I know that there will be those who disagree, but I have seen clearly noticeable results from using a rowing machine at the gym. In fact, I found the changes to my figure so pleasing for what I was trying to achieve that I purchased one.

Rowing would appear to be an upper body workout, but I have discovered it is very versatile, and you can focus just on your calves, thighs and butt, or any single one of those areas if you like.

It has shaped my legs beautifully, and filled out my rear. I barely use my arms, because I don’t want development there, but the movement keeps them thin.

Just my two cents, but it really has worked for me!

~ brooke

Quote Originally Posted by jazmine View Post
    I never realized it until later. I really do have a girly bubble butt sort of butt. Most men's asses are as flat as a board.
    Same here! I carry my fat in my thighs and butt, not my belly.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    Traci G I have no doubt what you said is true BUT,

I have watched a lot of transsexual male to females videos and their butts are absolutely femininely beautiful, perfect. Of course not all are Brazillian or Thiland or Oriental. I also don't understand how they have achieved such beautiful female curvy bodies and still show the male genetalia. Ronnie I fully understand how nice it would be. If anybody has any answers?????
    They typically have silicone injections or implants, if we are talking nude or mostly nude shots. If clothed, most likely padding.
    Even though the silicone/implant ones look good, they are nothing to envy. Sooner or later the silicone has to be scraped back out if they had it done by some back alley doctor.

When we are young, we do not think or care about how our actions will affect our future. BUT, the future does come.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Thanks for all the replies. Seems like i nearly caused a war. Given the info ive heard here and the online research ive found its next to impossible without medical intervention of some type. Im just going to stick with padding and shapewear for now. Although, i did find some videos on toning the legs and what not that i may try out.

I need to start doing this, my butt is small and I want that curvy look