Ive not posted here before, the fact is I stopped cross dressing around 10 years ago now. I don't know why but the desire just disappeared and I simply wasn't interested anymore. “Hooray” I said to myself, “after all these years Im cured”…That was until last springtime when things all changed.

Around May of this year I noticed my boobs had grown a bit and after some online research I realised I possibly had gynecomastia. Ive had blood tests which showed my hormone levels are completely normal so my doctor put it all down to idiopathic gynecomastia meaning they don't know what the cause is or how to treat it.

My boobs have now grown from nothing at all (compared to last years holiday photos) to a feminine looking 36A cup in about 7 or 8 months and I can constantly feel strange sensations as they continue to grow more and more. Ive always been quite slim, I have a BMI of just 22 so this makes 36A boobs quite noticeable (to me anyway) and its anyones guess how much bigger I will eventually get.

Anyway, since these things have been growing, so too has the desire to dress again. As I had thrown out all my clothes years ago I went shopping and bought a few bits and pieces of underwear to dress at home in including a well fitting 36A bra and control knickers. I realise that Ive defiantly put on a little weight since I used to dress 10 years ago, and my bum and hips are a good few inches bigger now too, but when I looked at myself in the mirror dressed OMG honestly what I saw was a very female body shape indeed. This was so exiting but then really very scary at the same time. Hormone levels normal? Im not so sure about that now.

A couple of days later I paid a visit to a lady I used to go to years ago who runs a dressing service and had a full make over with her. I have to say it felt better than ever. It feels amazing to fill a bra for real without the need for any padding or breast forms, but to have a feminine shaped bum too was so lovely. The funny thing is though, even my face now (at 60) looks softer and more feminine than it did 10 years ago. I would say for the first time in my life I really did feel like a woman. Ive only been out dressed in public a couple of time in the past but really enjoyed it so now we are planning a shopping trip when I visit my friend again and I cant wait.

You might now be thinking “this all sounds great” but heres the thing…The reality is that somehow Ive got to live with this body and these boobs full time for the rest of my life as a man and Im not sure how Im going to cope with that. I love dressing up again and im sure I will continue to do so, but thats as far as it goes, because I also enjoy being a regular guy for the vast majority of the time. I guess I have the option to pay a surgeon five or six grand to cut them out but I don't know if I would really want that either. It's all very confusing and worrying and I dont know what the hell to do now.