Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boobs

Boobs

Ive not posted here before, the fact is I stopped cross dressing around 10 years ago now. I don't know why but the desire just disappeared and I simply wasn't interested anymore. “Hooray” I said to myself, “after all these years Im cured”…That was until last springtime when things all changed.

Around May of this year I noticed my boobs had grown a bit and after some online research I realised I possibly had gynecomastia. Ive had blood tests which showed my hormone levels are completely normal so my doctor put it all down to idiopathic gynecomastia meaning they don't know what the cause is or how to treat it.

My boobs have now grown from nothing at all (compared to last years holiday photos) to a feminine looking 36A cup in about 7 or 8 months and I can constantly feel strange sensations as they continue to grow more and more. Ive always been quite slim, I have a BMI of just 22 so this makes 36A boobs quite noticeable (to me anyway) and its anyones guess how much bigger I will eventually get.

Anyway, since these things have been growing, so too has the desire to dress again. As I had thrown out all my clothes years ago I went shopping and bought a few bits and pieces of underwear to dress at home in including a well fitting 36A bra and control knickers. I realise that Ive defiantly put on a little weight since I used to dress 10 years ago, and my bum and hips are a good few inches bigger now too, but when I looked at myself in the mirror dressed OMG honestly what I saw was a very female body shape indeed. This was so exiting but then really very scary at the same time. Hormone levels normal? Im not so sure about that now.

A couple of days later I paid a visit to a lady I used to go to years ago who runs a dressing service and had a full make over with her. I have to say it felt better than ever. It feels amazing to fill a bra for real without the need for any padding or breast forms, but to have a feminine shaped bum too was so lovely. The funny thing is though, even my face now (at 60) looks softer and more feminine than it did 10 years ago. I would say for the first time in my life I really did feel like a woman. Ive only been out dressed in public a couple of time in the past but really enjoyed it so now we are planning a shopping trip when I visit my friend again and I cant wait.

You might now be thinking “this all sounds great” but heres the thing…The reality is that somehow Ive got to live with this body and these boobs full time for the rest of my life as a man and Im not sure how Im going to cope with that. I love dressing up again and im sure I will continue to do so, but thats as far as it goes, because I also enjoy being a regular guy for the vast majority of the time. I guess I have the option to pay a surgeon five or six grand to cut them out but I don't know if I would really want that either. It's all very confusing and worrying and I dont know what the hell to do now.

Well, Ginny, many here would say you have won the CD lottery or should at least get a lottery ticket. But you will need to live with your body and your chosen daily gender. Proceed with surgical options gradually. You really should see how much growth is going to occur. Lastly, do nothing till evaluated by an endocrinologist. There are a lot of other things that can cause gynecomastia that will not occur to the generalist.

With all due respect, I am assuming that you have not created a phishing story.

Hi Ginny,

Have you visited the gynecomastia.org website?

It’s very comprehensive. It has plenty of information about gynecomastia, its causes, treatments, etc. It also has a user forum that includes many threads that talk about situations like yours and what people have done next.

Michelle

Banned Read only
    As a CD by all means keep them and hope they continue to grow. Lesbians tie them down with an Ace bandage. You could wear a tight T shirt and loose outer shirt.

Ginny

I agree a second opinion is in order. There are subtle hormone changes that an internist may miss. Also, some medications have this side effect, notable spironolactone.

However, it is interesting that this led you back to crossdressering since you do not seem to be happy with the gynecomastia.

It seems to be true that crossdressing is just in some of us.

You may want to discuss this with a therapist.

I also happen to have A cup boobs. Though I wouldn't mind if they were a cup larger.
    Last edited by Maid_Marion; 12-31-2018 at 06:41 PM.

I've never heard of this before it really is a catch 22 .

I see the dilemma of whether to embrace the boobs or find a way to remove. One thing you might consider is a short course of Tamoxifen. But if you give it a try then sooner is better.

Gynecomastia is very common; affecting around a third of men at some time in their lives. Mostly the effects are minor, but in more severe cases can be D-cup or larger.

Typically happens during puberty or from age fifty. Causes can include hormone imbalances and medications. In around a quarter of cases the cause is not identified.

Michelle

Thanks for the replies they are really appreciated.
    Yes I am aware of gynecomastia.org but I was reluctant to post on there because there are a few members who dislike any reference to cross dressing and make it quite clear that this is “not a cross dressers forum”. Funny thing is though there are a quite a few others members who have not only accepted their condition but enjoy having it and showing their boobs off in lacy bras etc and they don't get appear to get criticised so I guess if its just boobs and bras its OK then.

To clarify I do like my boobs and thats what got me back into dressing again, they look and feel amazing and sometimes I want them bigger BUT if they get much bigger I don't think I could live with the embarrassment in male mode.

I do intend to see an endocrinologist but Im not on any medication at all so can rule that possible cause out. My doctor told me drugs that might help such as Tamoxifen need to be taken in the early stages to be most effective but have serious side effects and advised me not to take the risk. Surgery is an option but expensive and doesn't always turn out to well either. As I understand it, if I waited until I got much bigger before surgery the operation then may involve removing excess skin too and the end result might not be good. So the way I see it, I need to make a decision quickly before they get much bigger, to get rid or keep them.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Maid_Marion View Post
    You may want to discuss this with a therapist.

I also happen to have A cup boobs. Though I wouldn't mind if they were a cup larger.
    How long is it since you noticed your boobs started growing?

Silver Member
    Such sudden breast growth is not normal and should be medically investigated. It could be a symptom of something serious.

Hi Vickie. I have been tested for all sorts of things and thankfully nothing serious found. The only problem is we don't know what the cause is.

I was way underweight and they started growing when I began a medically supervised weight gain. Interestingly enough, over the past decade or so my belly fat has relocated to my butt and thighs, so I now have a 32-26-32 figure. With the quick weight gain my waist was up to 29inches.
    Last edited by Maid_Marion; 12-31-2018 at 10:15 PM.

Hi, Ginny.
    Though some may believe that you've "won the lottery", it seems to me that you are a bit conflicted about this new... development. Perhaps more than a bit. Free boobs might be a gift to some here, but I sense that you're not so sure.
    You're taking all the right steps, medically, but may I suggest considering gender counselling? Your gender identity seems to factor into your thinking, so why not get that sorted out as well? Whichever medical course of treatment you choose, if any, your choice will have been as informed and considered as can be.

Hi Ginny, I have been living with a set of full C cup breasts all my adult life. When I was young I loved and hated them now at 63 I have turned down many breast reduction recommendations and very glad I didn't fall victim to someone else's programming. Maybe its time to give you girl a chance or least so time to make well thought out decision. Hugs Rochal

Ginny, this is a completely personal call, but I think if it were me, I’d go with the boobs and let everyone else deal with the adjustment.

Also, I’m interested that your interest in CD evaporated for so long. I think this is unusual. My impression is once the first pair of panties goes on there’s no going back.

My girls have always been big, about big B, small C.
    No gender issues, I like the man I am....just a bit chesty on male mode.

Reality Check
    If you want a breast reduction, insurance should pay for it. As for keeping the boobs, gynecomastia is a legitimate medical condition and you shouldn't be ashamed of it. If anyone asks or comments, tell them the truth. That should be the end of it. And just because you have boobs doesn't mean you have to crossdress. You can if you want to, of course.

The downside of having natural boobs is, they are probably not as big as you might like but they get in the way of breast forms fitting correctly.

BTW: One of my boobs started growing a few years back. My (female, at the time) doctor gave me a breast exam in front of my wife and then sent me for a mammogram. Nothing was found and eventually it returned to normal.
    Last edited by Krisi; 01-01-2019 at 10:02 AM.
    Krisi

I feel that more doctors examinations are in order, you may find it is easier to live with the problem than lose them to the knife of a surgeon.

They will advise you of the most practical course.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Keep your boobs! Don’t over think them, literally millions of men have gyno I wish mine would grow...oh well thank god for breastforms!
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

Silver Member
    If you are worried about your breasts (what others see and wonder) when in drab, visit this website, or similar:
    https://www.amazon.com/RoC-Compressi.../dp/B07LFLLQG3

Ginny, you might want to check out Men Wear Bras site - if you google hellotaxi you will see the website. Good luck.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    My only comment is on your weight gain, Ginny. I'm pretty sure that is what has softened your face.

But, u also mention a larger butt? Normally, when males put on pounds, they form a spare tire at our waists first. They do on me. Which is why I can't put on any weight if I want to present Sherry's classic fem figure!

If your "fem shape" includes a slim waist AND nature boobs? U r the luckiest of the lucky Trans unicorns!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    My only comment is on your weight gain, Ginny. I'm pretty sure that is what has softened your face.

But, u also mention a larger butt? Normally, when males put on pounds, they form a spare tire at our waists first. They do on me. Which is why I can't put on any weight if I want to present Sherry's classic fem figure!

If your "fem shape" includes a slim waist AND nature boobs? U r the luckiest of the lucky Trans unicorns!
    I think you are quite right, I have put on some weight and a good proportion is now around my waist. I get a nice shape though from shareware that slims my waist, make my bum and boobs looks bigger. I was actually thinking of dietting (for the first time in my life) to slim the waist a little but that (if successful) would then make my gynecomastia problem look ever worse in male mode. Cant win...

May I ask your age?