Thread: New year...

New year...

Well, this is a new year soon. So somewhat rambling thoughts...

I am not a big fan of new year resolutions. It seems arbitrary. I have always felt that life is continually about change and (hopefully) improvement. Perhaps we are just redefining what "better" means?

Outside of my normal goals... for "Jessica" I want to get good at makeup, and get a real human hair wig. It's all part of finding the look I can be relaxed in.

I want to find how to be "me" all the time. I don't mean getting brave to go out fully dressed, but find how to bring that femininity into myself all the time. Bring the two halves of myself closer.

Have a great year you all! And stay safe tonight.
    Last edited by jessicabf; 12-31-2018 at 09:24 PM.

My goal for the new year is to make it to the end of the year in good health. That is the only goal I have. The rest of the year I take a day at a time.

Happy New Year to some of the finest people in the world!
    Crissy

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    New year celebrations and resolutions are just a way for people to psychologically reboot their lives and hope for a better year to come .

Jessica, Happy new year. I don't have a problem with New Years resolutions. I have had a few be rather successful.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

My new Years resolutions all get worked out.

I just make them easy to obtain. :-)

Oh!

'Appy Noo Year. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Well I intended to make one of my New Years resolutions that I quit drinking. But I started early. For no apparent reason. Been dry 3 weeks so far.
    I wish I knew what changed in me...
    As for Abbie, there's a rocky road from 2019. 'His' life would be a lot easier if Abbie didn't exist. 😒
    Shame 'he' likes Abbie. And Abbie likes Abbie.

Thanks Jamie!

Reality Check
    I am not a fan of resolutions either. The "new year" is just an arbitrary date set by some human many centuries ago. If there's something you want to do like lose weight, quit drinking, quit smoking, etc., the best time to start is right now, whatever the date.
    Krisi

Happy new year Jessica,

New year resolution or not I am wishing you the best in meeting your goals. The New year is as good a time as any to make goals for improvement. Have fun and stay safe.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.