Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Going Out Roll Call.

2019 Going Out Roll Call.

Greetings all,

So I've just christened 2019 with a going out. First time stepping out the door this year, and it's en femme .

So basically, when you step out for the first time this year, just answer. Write "yep" or "yes", or whatever. I know some of you are full-timers or NBs of the highest echelon; so I could probably pencil you in right now, but I'll let you do the honours.

So 2019:

Yep!
    - Lydianne.

Yay!! Dammit, I was just about to leave the house and now I'll have to go back and change first! This is just too good an idea to pass up!

On the dance floor at a packed nightclub at midnight on New Year’s Eve, then stopped at another club to dance fefore going home. I’m one of our full-timers.

I miss it completely, I go to work last year and I don't finish work till next year.

Mind you I have LOTS of Beverley time anyway.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Both Wally World and probably Sam's are on my to do lists today. It's also HALF price on all clothing at my fave thrift store, which is pretty much the only time I go. Pretty much everything will be 2 bucks or less!

Happy New Year! I am planning on spending tomorrow out dressed en femme. Planning on having lunch at a favorite of mine, The Mad Italian, Atlanta. Then need to go to Barnes and Noble to return a book that I already had.

Yep. I wil get out for sure the first week of February. My wife is gone for a week. She is OK with my going out, but when I can stay full Alice for an extended period is special

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Yep out today enfemme all the way

My only out today was to shovel snow... Underneath my heavy winter coat, snow pants, stocking cap and big warm gloves, I was dressed enfemme!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Had the nite of Sherry's life last nite!
    In my avatar outfit!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 01-05-2019 at 02:53 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Lydianne,
    First outing will be 2nd Jan to attend a pantomime with my daughter, granddaughter and my son in law's mother , it wasn't planned , I was asked if I wanted to use a spare ticket . Not sure what I'm going to wear yet but it's going to be a bit of fun .

Excellent! . Wast'n no tahm! .

Tina June, I think yours counts. The minimum snow-shovelling time ever witnessed in WI, I believe, stands at 22 hours 5 minutes 2pi seconds. You can't possibly have beaten that . So someone must have certainly seen you in that time.

So after day one, I make that seven. See whether that number continues. I see two already penciled in for day two.

Five more needed to keep it up for today. It could even be four today, and eight tomorrow. That would balance out too.

It's going to get more difficult with work starting back up for many .

Good job! .

- Lydianne.
    Last edited by Lydianne; 01-02-2019 at 12:49 AM.

First "dress up" was Monday evening. I wore a long purple print skirt with a deep purple turtleneck sweater. I wore it around the house. The wife and I aren't much on NYE partying and staying in for the evening by ourselves.
    Thursday, 03 Jan, will be my next full-blown CD when I go to my therapist session. Lord,.... I can hardly wait to put on some makeup. Support group also meets that same evening.
    It's frigging freezing cold here now and I'm wondering about WHAT to wear and be comfortable too. Always a dilemma.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

I'll be out dressed all day both Wednesday (1/2/2019) and Thursday (1/3/2019). Casual boy mode for the weekend, but the nails, heels and earrings will remain.

- Diane

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Sadly struck down with the flu. Idea of crossing the door at all isn't on my list,but race against time is on as its monthly TG meeting on sat, if this lifts it'll be en femme all the way baaaaby

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Yes...yesterday. Good start to the New Year.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Yep went out dressed up on the afternoon of the first for shopping!

So, Sherry. Tellus about "the night of your life"

My new floral midi dress arrived by post on New Year's Eve and I'm going out shopping and for a meal wearing it next Monday. We will be going round some big stores. Can't wait!

Met with seven other ladies at a hotel bar tonight! My first ever "public" outing. Baby steps...

OK, at the end of day two, I make it 4 more [ Heather, Teresa, Diane, Samm ].

Belated news of Cheryl & Caitlin's go outs on day one are a welcome boost - the more the merrier! . I now have a decision to make whether to push up the average daily target retrospectively from 7 ( set on day one ) to 9. I'm leaning towards not doing so because it would be difficult to keep track of many results for different days coming in belatedly.

So for day 3 --and I'm only considering each person's first go out for 2019 here--:

The expectation by the end of today is 21.
    The current total at the beginning of today is 13.

Need 8 today. I see 1 is already penciled in ( Ilene ). So to catch up, we need 7 more people to do their first outing of 2019 today.

Awesome! .

- Lydianne.

( p.s. @Cheshire girl: I hope the temperatures increase a bit for you so that you don't need to cover up the dress while shopping ).

Yep I did it! Just a drive for new years. My little town CD's are just targets. But had to go for a drive and I still look at my self in the mirror to much. LOL

Yes, count me in. Spent about 2 hours outside moving snow, 1 hour for therapist appointment and then go get dinner for myself and my wife. Tomorrow, at least under dressed ( hopefully more) taking my wife to her doctors appointment. Any more will just be a bonus.

Umm . . yeah . It might not be due to my dressing why I have no girlfriend .

[ Graph Updated ]

OK, I have a decision to make regarding whether I keep the 24 hr cut-offs. Real life is clearly dictating that results are arriving belatedly. I might just add them as and when they arrive.

- Lydianne.
    Last edited by Lydianne; 01-04-2019 at 01:07 AM. Reason: Graph update.

For me, I count Jan 3 (today) as my first going out (as NB). I did go out Jan 1 with flip flops exposing my purple and pink toes with Ariel princess men's pajama pants and my long hair, and Jan 2 I went to several women's stores clothes shopping in drab, so not gendernormative but not really out for me. And my first mostly femme outing will most likely be Jan 19.

Nice fancy graphs!