Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Going Out Roll Call.

A lot of therapist appointments today! Mine is today also! First time this year fully dressed! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Down to Starbuck's for my daily morning coffee with a wonderful group of friends. I wore athletic black tights with a bunch of white flowers all over them and a black longer sweater and pointed toe ballet flats.

As planned, I was out all day Wednesday, from 9:30 AM until after supper near 9:00 PM. I had a nail appointment, hair appointment, shopped seriously in three different stores and at least walked through a few more, filled the car with gas, used the ATM, met with a friend very briefly, and used the driveup for two fast food meals.

But I had to cancel all of Thursday's planned activities because I woke up with a nasty cold. Makeup and a runny nose don't mix well. I wound up spending most of the day in bed, only cheered up a little by being able to look at my still pretty nails.

- Diane

OMG I hope I can make a legitimate post here before the end of the year!!

Jan 2, 10 hour drive, 4 coffee stop, visit to the army museum, several scenic lookouts with crowds of tourist. Delivering daughters stuff for her wedding tomorrow

At the end of day three, I make it 4 more [ Ilene, Asew ( knew it was coming ), Lana Mae, Allie ], And belated news of Rochal on the 1st, Rachel & Marie Ann on the 2nd.

The brain is inclined to add those on the correct dates, but that would require that all belated reports of go outs are supplied with dates for consistency. So rather than me request that, I'll just keep it light & fun and add them on today. So that's 7 in total.

For day 4:

The expectation by the end of today is 28.
    The current total at the beginning of today is 20.

Need 8. I see nothing penciled in.

[ -- Graph Updated -- ]

Quote Originally Posted by Diane Smith View Post
    Makeup and a runny nose don't mix well.
    Absolutely. And a limited number of nose wipes until it takes paint off. In a Mid West winter, that would even be an issue going out without being ill. Get well soon! .

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Waite View Post
    OMG I hope I can make a legitimate post here before the end of the year!!
    Well, my graph won't fill itself . Get it done! . . . Just kidding! .

Take your time, and it will be beautiful when everything aligns. Do it properly, and it will be worth the wait. There is no rush .

Quote Originally Posted by Rachelakld View Post
    Jan 2, 10 hour drive, 4 coffee stop, visit to the army museum, several scenic lookouts with crowds of tourist. Delivering daughters stuff for her wedding tomorrow
    Best wishes for your daughter's wedding! .

- Lydianne.
    Last edited by Lydianne; 01-05-2019 at 02:32 AM. Reason: Graph Update.

Went for a stroll around town yesterday afternoon!

Add me (Dee) to the honor roll.

Went out yesterday (Thursday, 1/3) to have lunch with a GG friend and then try on stuff (mostly dresses) at Nordstrom.

At the end of day 4, two more: Dede and Dee. There's a delectable symmetry about that!

But just two? .. It's cool though. Weekend's here. Calm before the storm, right gang? . . .

Right? . . .

Right! .

So for day 5:

The expectation by the end of today is 35.
    The current total at the beginning of today is 22.

Need 13.

[ -- Graph Updated -- ]

I'll set up termination conditions. If the difference gets to 25 in either direction ( preferrably with the pink line above the blue line ), then I'll end this.

- Lydianne.
    Last edited by Lydianne; 01-05-2019 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Graph Update.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Add a belated Yes for me,Winter cold has abated finally.Journey to tg meeting had been shelved but will be leaving home fully dressed,hopping on the train to visit my friends new pad,there will be 4 or 5 of us (cd/ts mix) and a lovely girly evening with the odd libation to enjoy

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Aspiring Member
    January 3. Spent most of the day at a Botannical garden dressed in a burgundy colored tunic, a denim jacket, black leggings, and ballet flats. Got a pedicure. Went to a movie in a short gray sweater dress, a lighter gray moto jacket, a red and silver scarf, black leggings, and tall black riding boots. Going to a live theatre presentation today on a blue lace dress and heels.

I went out this morning, shopped for new summer clothes and wore two outfits today, lunch with girlfriends went really well. Followed by a little siesta and refresh for evening out with an old friend on the bar terrace.

I celebrated my new year by getting dressed up and going shopping! I got several compliments on my outfit, which is hidden here, and had a nice chat with some women in the checkout line who had been in a different discount clothing store earlier at the same time as me as well. I've come to a new place where being a mirl just is normal- so I had nothing but pleasure and ease, trying on clothes, even browsing the lingerie racks. Observers could see- things fit or they don't- and we are all there looking for clothes that look and feel good. I especially like this deep red lace dress, and I am looking forward to showing myself off in it soon!

Behind it is a charcoal jersey dress with tiny sparkly thread that feels so mature and elegant it is going to displace some other black dresses which were approximations. The knee length hem is perfect, as it sways beautifully from my waist with a slight flare over the hips.

At left is a filmy 'art' blouse with multiple incorporated patterns that is electrifying with black pants or skirt. I'm going to put darts midback on either side to enhance my waist. Today was being at ease knowing I want to look good. Like any nonstandard girl I have to rely on a smile and good looking clothes! 20190104_160908.jpg
    We are all beautiful...!

Well Katrina K and I were out partying on New Year’s Eve, so we started the year en femme

O.K. since I'm already penciled in I'll just confirm I had to go get some pineapple for my ham I was going to make, luckily the grocery was open on the first day of the new year.Needless to say I was presenting as female. Oh I forgot YEP!!.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Ooh, responses! . Many thanks to all for sending in your go-outs! .

Hmm.. looking at the replies ... Since I have all the dates which I wasn't sure I'd get, I might be able to make this legit .

I'll retain the 7 per day target because it appears perfect for this right now.

[ -- Graph Updated -- ]

Legitimised! .

Only down by 6, and today is not over! .

@Phili: Nice picture! You started smiling, too! .

I have been whining recently about having to wear a coat because it's cold, and the coat covers the dress . I notice you are dressed very summery including your sandals . . but the lady standing just next to you is dressed for an Arctic expedition . Who's right? .

- Lydianne.
    Last edited by Lydianne; 01-08-2019 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Graph Update 6th Jan. Adding Rhonda.

Yep, it was late Sunday afternoon the 6th the first day of my annual leave, I needed some groceries so I got all dressed up and went to the shops not far from me, a couple of years ago I would only go to shops that were about half hour drive away, but now I have the confidence to go the shops in my own area. I stayed dressed until bed time that night.
    It's the second month of Summer here in Australia.
    Last edited by Sissy_in_pink; 01-07-2019 at 03:24 PM.
    Sophie Mosley

Aspiring Member
    Sat 5th, drive in the dark to a clothes bank to donate some of the things I won't be needing anymore,don't worry not a purge, just a good sort out.

Aspiring Member
    Oops Lydianne, I hope this doesn't mess up your figures but I was out and about on the 2nd.

I went out with my boyfriend on the 2nd!

Hell-o Lydianne,
    Does stepping out to get the mail on the 5th count?
    It is about about a 2 mile journey, and I was about 100 yards from running into my neighbor at the bottom of my driveway.
    Surely that’s at least worth half credit???
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Ooooh . . more responses! Excellent, thank you to all! . I had already added Rhonda by stealth .

Tammy!! It pleases me that you're getting precious opportunities! I need to do a similar prune. I have too many shoes . When I see a shoe style I really like, I buy more than one out of fear that when it wears out, the style will no longer be in stock for me to buy a replacement. Then in the interim, I find a shoe I like better, and I do the same. Then I end up here .

Charlotte: No worries! When I legitimised the graph, I tweaked the table too. So now it works cumulatively rather than by brute force. The change of one will update the rest .

Kristyn & Periwinkle: Yep and yep! Absolutely full credit for both! . You only juuuust made the current update . You both posted in-between the time I had submitted another post and was about to update this thread .

@Cheshire_girl: No news is good news , but feel free to correct me. And tell me whether you needed a coat ;-).

[ -- Graph Updated -- ]

Regards,

- Lydianne.
    Last edited by Lydianne; 01-09-2019 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Add Jean, Graph Update.

Aspiring Member
    I did make it out, on Jan. 4th, with my trans daughter. We went shopping together, girls' day out, loads of fun and no better antidote for a cold, grey, wet day.

I don’t know if this counts. Yesterday I left home to the gym 100% en femme, from girly tennis shoes, capris and shirt, pink polished toes and a very shear pink polish in my nails, clear mascara and lipstick . The tricky part is of course when going to the showers in flip flops. Is not much, but considering that I live in México I have overcome quite a lot of fear and anxiety to get here. Actually for me this is a grat way to start every day. Happy new year to all and thanks for all your posts, you all are a great inspiration.

Banned Read only

Wally World 1/I h8/19

I hope doing "it" hopelessly wrong (again) @ WW counts?
    Attached Images Attached Images