Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Your French Maids Outfit - Has anyone actually seen you model it ?

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    I don't have any maid's outfits, but I would love to have one just like the ones' that are worn in many high end hotels. Typically they are black with white trim, just like the picture in post #17. I would were it while I am doing my share of the household chores. My only problem is that might give my wife ideas about getting more maid service...lol
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Yes indeed, my wife was with me when i bought it. Its a custom made latex dress we bought when we visited Berlin.
    Last edited by Sabrina133; 01-05-2019 at 01:24 PM.

Yes I have one (actually two, but only one I really like to wear)
    It's kinda funny how I got into wearing a French Maid's uniform. I'm now a widower, and my late wife knew I crossdressed. She was disabled and towards the end of her life, I did everything around the house- the cooking, cleaning, and also waited on her needs. One day I was tired from doing all these things after a very long day at work as well. I asked her if she needed anything before I sat down to rest. She said, "No", but just after I had sat down to rest, she called me to get her some ice. I did so, but I told her, if she was going to use me as a Maid, then the least she could do is let me wear the uniform. To my surprise she said, " I've seen your legs--Go for it!!"
    Well after she passed away , my youngest daughter was so distraught she was bordering on suicide. I made a bet with her that if she would get dressed up in a costume for Halloween to take the grandsons out trick or treating, then I would dress up in costume too. We spent over a month preparing for Halloween, and took off to visit my oldest daughter and her family. I dressed before leaving my house, so I was in full girl mode. We stopped at a supermarket to get some things for the party, and I had a line of men following my every move in the store, I never knew I could run so fast in 3" Heels! At the party I got many complements on my uniform, and one lady complemented my youngest daughter on how well my makeup looked. She lost it when my daughter replied, " I didn't do his makeup- he did it himself, then did mine!!"
    Hopefully one day soon I will upgrade my membership so I can post pics of me in my French Maid's uniform!!

Apart from me posting pictures on the internet no one has seen me wearing it
    I would so love to dress in one for a woman or Mistress and maybe even serve as a sissy maid
    I have been asked to wear one for guys and cds before
    but didn't do it as I'm really seeking a woman

When I raised the level of my CDing some years back my inclination was to avoid costumes (though I did do the schoolgirl look at one makeover). Now that I am far more comfortable with it, maybe it's time for the French maid.

I did set up a photoshoot with a female friend of mine about 5 years ago. Mistress and the maid theme. So much more fun when you can share it with someone else.

124C0CF3-F6C6-454C-A1CE-C9C74882985C.jpg
    Rebecca Bas

Great Pic Hesithebride ! Wish I had girlfriends like you have

Hesithebride: I agree with Robbiegirl. Looks like you had fun.
    I am what I am and also what I am not!

Ummm, yeah. I bought it for Halloween party years ago, but no pics. Someone did stuff a dollar in my bra though.

No pics, but you have to just believe me. I think I still have it somewhere, but I don't think I could get in on now.

BTW, my wife was the butler.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    This pic is a few years old, but I still have this outfit, and still wear it occasionally.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

I have occasionally met guys on Craigslist and now Doubleist. For a date, I give them the option of regular girly attire, or a more racy ensemble. French Maid is the #1 choice.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Settled down for a few years in the Texas Hill Country
    Halloween 2006. It was my wife’s idea (I think she doesn’t know I dress).

A friend invited us to a Halloween party on s Saturday before Halloween. We were married on Halloween, so it is an important date for us. Although we had been married for over ten years, it was the first Halloween party for us.

We decided I would go as Ben Franklin. Went to a local costume shop. Tried on the costume and my wife hated it. As we were walking out, my wife scans the aisles then stops and says “Oh Honey, Look! This would be so cute.” She pointed to “Men’s French Maid Funny Costume”. My outside voice balked, but inside I was thinking “Fun.” After a few hems and haws from me and pleading from my wife, I agreed. I then told her that if I was going to dress in drag I would not do it half ass.

After purchasing the costume, she immediately had us go to Payless to buy shoes. She wanted me to wear boots, but my calves were too large. She found a two pairs of Mary Jane heels in each of our sizes. As I was trying on the shoes, I saw a woman with her children and immediately stopped. She laughed and said it was okay as Halloween was approaching. I replied, true but I didn’t want to mess up her son.

The next weekend, my wife took me to Erotic Cabaret to buy us each a petticoat and fishnet hose. She reveled in telling the women working that we were buying stockings for me to dress as a French Maid for Halloween. Then to a party store to buy us both cheap red wigs.

When we arrived at the party, the host started laughing, and said she loved it. We mingled around and danced. Said hi to a long-time friend who didn’t recognize me. When someone toasted my outfit, I said “I'm more man than you'll ever be, and more woman than you'll ever get!” People laughed and yelled Car Wash. What surprised me was how much more comfortable women I didn’t know were talking with me. Several women commiserated with me on how much our feet hurt. They also were oddly interested in feeling my boobs and wanted to know how I made them (pillow stuffing). Got lots of compliments for my legs. Not my best effort, but the first time in public dressed, albeit as a guy in drag not as Lynn.

Several months later, my wife told a lesbian couple friends of ours about my French Maid outfit and my going all in. We saw the several months later, and the told Deb “We have something for Lindsey. I hope he likes it.” It was a 3X latex fetish mother superior outfit. Frederick’s of Hollywood had donated it to a local women’s shelter, and they had decided it might be inappropriate. Had been hanging in their closet for several years. Wore it to a Halloween party that year.
    Lynne

You can friend me at on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/lynnesealytx. I don't post often, mainly lurk

I just got my hubby a French maid outfit, it should be arriving today, he doesn't know about it so I'm super stoked to give it to him I hope he likes it!

Katie, How could he not like it, it’s wonderful on many levels. I think you are both in for a fun weekend.
    Crissy

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    Attachment 300337No, probably never would wear it in public. However, here it is.
    Last edited by Michaelasfun; 01-11-2019 at 02:44 PM.
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

I've never been interested in them. But we went to a big singles Halloween party in Boston and there were so many guys in French Maid costumes the MC joked they should have their own costume category. BTW the top prize winner came as a giant roll of Charmin. There were also categories for pairs and groups.

I heard one of them complaining to another how many girls were hitting on him: so I guess I should look into it!

Like some posters to this thread, I've never understood the attraction to a french maid outfit. I might wear one for a GF or wife, but that is the extent of it.

That said, everyone has their own likes and dislikes.

I cobbled together a French Maid outfit from a black leotard and fishnet tights, adding a lacy white apron, headband, cuffs, garter and heels. Sometimes I wear it to change the bedlinens and vacuum. S.O. watches, then disciplines me for doing a poor job.

Aspiring Member
    I had one a very long time ago. Black and white satin.
    Nobody ever saw me wearing it.
    Not really interested in wearing one now.

Went to a drag queen pub crawl in Austin. I decided to wear French maid outfit and went to MAC to get makeup applied.

I got ALOT of compliments!! One person said to me “I didn’t think anybody could pull off wearing a French maids dress but I was obviously wrong!!”

Had several women compliment me and a lesbian couple said they wanted to take me home with them!! I think they were just being nice

Had another woman come over and she said “I saw you when I first came in and I thought wow what a good looking woman. She then says she figured out I was male but she had to come over and tell me how good I looked.”
    She said I should take that as a compliment coming from a serious lesbian

I love wearing it in public. It just isn’t what you typically see anyone wearing in public!!

I would wear mine to themed costume parties and then assist the hostess with serving drinks and supper.

I was often mistaken for hired help and I could have got a few dates from those that never knew. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Admittedly I have always wanted the sexy French Maid costume, but have never gone there. Surprisingly, my actual Salvadoran maid wears jeans and a t-shirt, mores the pity.

Michaela, you are a daring girl.
    Last edited by alwayshave; 01-26-2019 at 07:55 AM.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Oh they look wonderful. No maid outfit sadly though. I do a lot of house work dressed as a house frau. Just normal clothes a working mom would wear. I put my hair in a pony tail (wig anyway) and get to my chores.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Robbie,
    I have two, so far I've not modelled for anyone but don't mind if I could raise some money for a good cause .

I almost forgot I was wearing my first wig !
    Love it!

Well I certainly would volunteer to do housework if someone bought me a cute maids outfit or maybe a 1950's housewife outfit with a nice frilly petticoat

I never had one. i love to have one... or more ! maybe my wife will buy me one someday...