Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your French Maids Outfit - Has anyone actually seen you model it ?

Your French Maids Outfit - Has anyone actually seen you model it ?

These Days it seems like women are not nearly as into French Maids Outfits as Guys are so I was wondering if any of you have ever actually worn one to a costume party or in front of your significant other ?

When I asked some ladies over drinks about the maids outfits they all had a good laugh and made it clear to me that things like the ruffle butt panties and all the frills and bows were what men liked not women. So I can only imagine how women might react to a guy wearing something that Girlie that even they wouldn't wear ?

Really would love to hear how you got the courage up and how women reacted

Oh and PLEASE Post a pic of you in your outfit, Thanks

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Yea my wife! I mean she did buy it for me
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

I do not ave one, but think it would be a lot of fun aas the house maid. But pretty sure my wife woud not go for it.

So Danielle, how did your wife react to you as the French Maid and are there any pics ?

Yes Alice that is the million dollar question, will the wife go for it ??

I wore my outfit in front of two people, my wife and a crossdressing friend. My wife and I bought it when we visited a store in Las Vegas that catered to the transgender over 15 years ago. I would wear it on the weekends when we cleaned the house. I'm very blessed to have a wife who not only allows me to indulge in my fetishes but is willing to help me with it. I don't know if the store is in business anymore. My friend was a foreign exchange student from Sweden. We both had a thing for lingerie. One night while we were hanging out, he admitted he really liked French Maid outfits. I surprised him by changing into my outfit which consisted of a petticoat, apron, Mary Jane block heels, black thigh high nylons, corset, breast forms and blond wig.

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    Re: French Maid outfit. Nobody in person. Only those on this site who have viewed my profile.
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

I've always had a thing for French maids outfit . But never seen anyone wearing one for real

I saw a few outfits in real life at a Ramen shop that was having a Maid Cafe day. They had one crossdressing waiter!

Quote Originally Posted by Maid_Marion View Post
    I saw a few outfits in real life at a Ramen shop that was having a Maid Cafe day. They had one crossdressing waiter!
    How fun!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Always wondered what the big deal is with those outfits?

I spotted an outfit at Goodwill near the week of Halloween. I pulled it out to estimate the fit. I hesitated. 60 seconds later it was gone.
    However, now thinking about how to make a French maid's outfit. I need hot glue, a black dress, plus a lacy slip to cut apart to make the apron, cap and lace around the hem and sleeves.
    Imagine the theme for a support group meeting.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Now they have!
    These r 10 YEAR OLD pics!

70775.jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Gold Member
    Yes, My Wife bought it for me to wear on Halloween, She would dress me up to hand out candy to the Kids.
    It was a lot of fun.
    Rader

My first time out fully dressed was on Halloween and dressed as a maid, OMG the feeling of the wind going up around my stocking tops was such a rush. I knew then this was good thing. I occasionally wore the outfit around the house when I helped with the cleaning. One one occasion we spent the weekend with out best friends at a rental house. They knew I dressed, so I spend the most part of Saturday afternoon totally dressed as their french maid complete with makeup, blond wig, frilly panties, stockings with garters and 4 inch stiletto heels. They were constantly having me serve them drinks and bending over to pickup things off the floor. There was a lot more that went on but I can not post that here.
    Last edited by cdinmd206; 01-01-2019 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbiegirl View Post
    When I asked some ladies over drinks about the maids outfits they all had a good laugh and made it clear to me that things like the ruffle butt panties and all the frills and bows were what men liked not women.
    Yep, for them, it's all just a lot of silly nonsense. This one never fails: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eosFml0rhXY

About 12 years ago, I took a picture of myself from the neck down in it and posted it on another forum as someone had asked to see it. Nothing with my face or hair in it, though. Xdress used to sell them made out of a stretchable jersey type (felt cool to the touch) material; no longer available. I've inquired with them, but never got an answer back. So I can't get any more. It came in black, pink and red. I have one of each. Like everything else in my life, once I found something that fit me, I should have purchased more, but in my insanity, of course, I figured that there must be a market for them so they would always be available. Nope. For some reason they changed the design and material. Even the XXL size doesn't fit, because the material no longer stretches at all. So once again, us big 'gals' are out of luck.

Edit: Just checked, that forum is long gone, and so, I suppose are those pictures. While someone MIGHT have them, I don't, and wouldn't remember what the file names were, anyway. So the wayback machine website probably wouldn't help.
    Last edited by sometimes_miss; 01-01-2019 at 10:17 PM.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Read only
    Robbie,
    I have two, so far I've not modelled for anyone but don't mind if I could raise some money for a good cause .

I almost forgot I was wearing my first wig !
    Last edited by Teresa; 01-01-2019 at 10:01 PM.

I'd just go for a regular American maid uniform!

518d14ee69bedd581f000005-750-562.jpg
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

My wife thinks I'm cute cleaning the house in my French Maid uniform. And I feel cute & sexy.

I went to a fancy dress party in mine once, shock, horror, another girl had one just like mine.

We both had a good evening together, serving guests and our partners.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I have a couple of those outfits my wife has seen me in them. I sure she likes the job I do cleaning more then the outfit but she has had fun with it.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    State our house gets in with two messy boys,perhaps wouldn't be bad idea French maiding it up, help keep my good clothes clean, mind you I'd draw the line at taking the bins out

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I don't have one, but I would really love to have one for housework.
    I've kidded the wife about this constantly over the last few years, but she hasn't taken the hint yet.
    Still hoping....
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Sort of like what Sometimes_Miss said... if I could find on that fits this big body of mine!

Lacy PJs

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I had one years ago and bought to wear at a Halloween party, so yes lots of folks saw me in it.
    That was before I fully understood for me it was way more than just dressing. But those outfits are fun

Most weekends I do all my wife's laundry and at night put it away in a dress and heels. Sometimes I wear a plain maid's outfit. I would prefer a nicer one, but too frugal to buy one. My wife and joke about the maid needing to come over.

IMG_20181006_231748725_crop.jpg