Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Your French Maids Outfit - Has anyone actually seen you model it ?

I bought this outfit and have loved it since the first time I put it on. Wearing it out the first time was so nerve racking. I went and got a hotel room and spent waay too much time getting dressed up. By the time I did it was late so I went back to the front office and had the desk girls take pictures of me. Well they had a bar attached to the hotel and it was the night before Halloween so they asked me to go in and compete in the costume contest the next night. I said ok, knowing I didn't have the courage but left them and went out that night. I had more picture taken of me that night then I ever had prior to that outfit(not since as my nurse outfit gets all the attention now).

However, the first time I wore it in front of someone I knew was a couple years later when I had just started dating a girl and she asked me to come to her Halloween party. I said I would come but that I liked to get dressed up as a maid. She thought that was going to be the hit of the party so I anxiously awaited that night. The night of the party comes, I get dressed up to the nines, and make my way to her house. I pull in front of her house and as I'm about to knock on the door, my phone rings. She says that I shouldn't wear my costume because people started showing up the Halloween party not in costume. I tell her that I'm already at her front door and I can deal with it. She answers the door and lets me in. The laughter still echos in my mind. I didn't mind that as I know I looked good. About an hour in, she pulls me aside and says, "wow, you really went all out, I saw you were wearing frilly panties too". I confirmed to her that I was. The party ended a few hours later and it was still early, so I left and went to a costume party at a bar and won first prize.

This picture comes from one of my escapades. I like being embarrassed in this outfit so I usually stop at a few hotels and apply for "maid" positions when dressed up and ask them to take my picture. It's always entertaining the reactions I get. No offers yet though ...oh well. Enjoy!

InkedDSCN0062 Edit_L2.jpg

I bought a cheap French maid costume years ago when I was just starting to go out. I was planning to meet a Tgirl friend at a bar we meet at. As the day started I thought against it but changed my mind when getting ready. I thought I looked pretty good and wanted a picture. I new my wife did not like to see me dressed but was supportive other wise so I asked her if she would take a picture and she said sure. When she saw me she looked me up and down and smiled. Then she took a photo I said thanks and as I was leaving she said "Nice Legs" oh How I loved that. Met my friend at the Bar and it was packed with people and lots of creative costumes. It was so fun wearing the costume I received lots of compliments. I could not believe I did it, but am glad I did.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    FB_IMG_1539438423803.jpg
    Here's my sexy maid uniform, I've worn it in public and in private, if you know what I mean 😉

I have a maid uniform and have worn it in front of my wife. I had the pleasure of doing the house work and being submissive to her needs. My wife has changed her views and now it just hangs in the closet, like me.

I had a French maid outfit at one time but got rid of it. now I do my housecleaning in a regular housekeeper's dress with apron. My girlfriend who lives with me loves it.IMGP0102.jpgDSCN2194.jpgIMGP0553.jpg

Aspiring Member
    Tracii G
    To and try and answer your question," What's the big deal?". I think the big deal is looking and feeling ultra feminine and sexy. What is more feminine and sexy than a very short flouncy skirt, full petticoat (that as soon as you bend over just a little shows more than would be considered decent), stockings and garters- the tops of which are barely concealed by skirt and petticoat, black with white lace trim, little apron, and high heel black pumps. And while dressed like this you act submissive serving or cleaning. And there is the fantasy of the maid being available for sex. Add it all up and I love it, and that's what makes it a big deal for me. If you don't get it, well that's OK too. Have you tried such an outfit though? Sherrii

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    I never had a desire to wear or own a french maid outfit. Many folks wrongly assume that I do just because of my fancy of Victorian dresses, 1950’s styled full skirts and petticoats, and square dancing outfits.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherrii View Post
    Tracii G
    To and try and answer your question," What's the big deal?". I think the big deal is looking and feeling ultra feminine and sexy. What is more feminine and sexy than a very short flouncy skirt, full petticoat (that as soon as you bend over just a little shows more than would be considered decent), stockings and garters- the tops of which are barely concealed by skirt and petticoat, black with white lace trim, little apron, and high heel black pumps. And while dressed like this you act submissive serving or cleaning. And there is the fantasy of the maid being available for sex. Add it all up and I love it, and that's what makes it a big deal for me. If you don't get it, well that's OK too. Have you tried such an outfit though? Sherrii
    Wow Sherri you sure hit the nail on the head with that description

Aspiring Member
    Thanks Robbie, The French Maid thing has been popular for a LONG time and my the way I have described it is why I think. Hope it helps others who haven't yet "got it" to enjoy another aspect of CDing. Sherrii

I have one, but I don't have any pictures of me in it... although I thought i had some, might have to correct that soon!

I don't have the exact type of maid outfit you're probably talking about, but I have an old-fashioned maid dress. It's based on vintage designs so it's modest and lacy and I love it! The only pictures I have of it are old and bad, but I'm thinking of digging it out of storage this spring. I always feel so elegant and refined when I wear it.

Brenda, you look really good in that outfit!

Marion

Majella, love your maids uniform and you look great.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Not an outfit I have ever had. May be I should go mad and get one.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I don't believe I've ever changed my profile pic and signature line. I would imagine thousands have seen that lovely picture.
    Last edited by CarlaWestin; 01-05-2019 at 07:47 AM.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Yes, my girl. Initially told her it was for her. Which she did look hot in! But she also liked it on me even more!!!

Hi I have not worn one in public yet, but I am hoping to in March.

My hairdresser and her beauty consultant organise a quiz for charity each year. These quizzes are held in hall at a local social club and are themed, and this years is International , and people are encouraged to come in fancy dress.

This has me thinking of going as a french maid. So yesterday I ordered a french maid outfit ,two petticoats 1 black and one white , to see which looks better I have Stockings and a suspender belt (garter belt) so I will be set to show the world or at least the 60 or 70 who will be there, as well as the taxi drivers taking me to and from the hall.

I ham hoping not to chicken out and will post pictures at the tinme

I have a lingerie set that is a French maid outfit and several pictures in it, but too skimpy to share.
    Hugs, Ellen

I made one for myself that I wear once or twice a month, and my wife has seen me in it.

I have many maid uniforms and do all the housework at home only one that sees me is my wife

Silver Member
    Ladies, I'd love to add one to my wardrobe, but though I've really searched the web, I have not found one that I think would fit me (star comments made by buyers). So, Maybe one of you can recommend a seller: I wear a size 20, but can wear an 18 if the material is a bit stretchy. The underthings are not a problem. Thanks!

Yes. My wife

Hi everybody.

Yes I have one and my wife has seen me wearing it many times. It was the first piece of women's clothing we bought for me. After the kids moved out I told her how i wanted do dress around the house while I did the cleaning. We went to the adult store and bought one for me. Only seemed the right clothing for the task.

I just changed my avatar so now all you have seen it too.

Connie
    Last edited by connie johnson; 01-05-2019 at 07:35 AM.
    Connie

Y'all are welcome to come clean my house lol

Yes, several times in a LGBTQ+ friendly environment, actually a fetish marketplace. Got several nice comments and asked where I got it from. Mine is in shiny black PVC with a black tutu as an underskirt. I could post a pic in the members only Picture and Video Gallery if anyone is interested.

My wife bought me the outfit one xmas with 3" heels..in fact she encourages me more to dress up than I do