Thread: Question on breast growth

Question on breast growth

I have bin on hormones now for all most 3 months. today I have notice my breast area is red. They are not sore maybe a little sensitive.My question is is this normal with being on hormone?

I believe it could be time to speak to your doctor. Mine have been sore, really sore, and sometimes not sore, but they have not appeared red to me. Does your particular HRT regime have a side-effect list?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

I'm in the 9th month. In the first 10 weeks I feel the sore, sensitivity, itching mainly in the nipples. Nipples looked swollen and thick, then a growing mass inside under the nipples area that soon was a mass around 2 inches round and 3/4 inches thick. Today the store in the nipples still, pain if I hit my chest, the mass is now uniform and fill a B cup but never redness.
    Ask your doctor, dont wait for the next appointment, and please keep us posted.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

I'm pretty much inline with Vanessa... never had redness, have your GP check it out hopefully it's nothing but best be safe.

I go see the Dr in two days. The redness has gone now. I'm thinking it's from my breast forms. It's the only time I see a redness is after I take off my forms.
    Thank you for the response. means a lot.

It could be an allergic reaction to something in the breast forms. Are they new? Is the redness with them new?
    But yes, either way it's better to get it checked out.

Reality Check
    You could stop wearing your breast forms for a few days. That would tell you if the redness is caused by the forms.
    Krisi

if you're wanting to grow your breasts, then 1. no forms, ever, 2. no bras for 3-4 years until they've grown fully and developed their inner supporting musculature, 3. loose tops (to avoid the squashing)..
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

Pamela, I don't know what's your source.
    I'm not full time yet so several outs a day I wear a sport bra that flattens my breast. On October 24th last year I switch from patches to pill and I didn't know that she reduced the dose to half. I just knew it because I checked the blood tests from first week of December where endo authorize me to double dose so go back to same dosage of patches. That means that I was almost 3 months with half estrogen dose it breast still growing and wearing always bra. Sport, normal and at night no bra.
    Now I'm 38B.
    The only difference I report after using sport tight bra is the sensitivity on nipples is bigger and some normal itching under breast where the elastic support is stronger.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Just do it already! DaisyLawrence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by --Nina-- View Post
    I'm thinking it's from my breast forms. It's the only time I see a redness is after I take off my forms.
    Are you using a mastectomy bra with pockets so that the material of the forms do not contact the skin? If not, you should be and you will get your answer.

Vanessa, without jikacking the thread, my sources are several - my wife and many other women in personal discussions, many articles I've read over the years about the consequences of wearing bras, especially during development, and the later saggy/pert experiential differences. Let's consider another part of the anatomy, such as the (imo horrific) practices of foot-binding and head-binding, thus restricting the natural development, the effect of corsets on internal organs. The big learning from these ladies and articles, none of which I recorded as such, was that the tender ligatures and supporting structures in the bosom are stronger for being allowed to develop as they move and grow, rather than over-supporting. It's like learning to walk - the muscles need to develop in sequence.

Thank you all. I have not worn my breast forms and yes they are in a pocketed bra and the redness is gone so I'm thing it was them.