Thread: Old Post, Getting Use To

Banned Read only

Old Post, Getting Use To

I would just like to expand on a topic that has been talked about before. This is an adult forum and I like other opinions and moderators I really, really want to stay within the rules.
    I recently talked with a male homosexual and he said in his opinion most people are bisexual and circumstances steer us in certain directions. For example most heterosexuals are steered from birth to be attracted to the opposite sex. However if a young male grows up and is influenced in a positive way with male homosexuals these circumstances might just cause him to choose homosexuality. Remembering what he said (take family, kids, friends, work out of this) if we being CD's and strongly relating to being female/women and put in the right circumstances could we dress and perform most of the same sexual acts women do with men and learn to like it. Females start out never having performed oral sex on a man but as women they now do it. Like a lot of things when you first start such as smoking, jogging, brocelli, etc. you don't care for it at first, then trying it again, it's not that bad and then you start to like it. Isn't this how it goes with women, why not CD's that like being like a woman. Could he be right???

I know what you are thinking, I'm not telling, not right now anyway.

Your friend’s initial premise is wrong because it implies the ability to choose homosexuality or heterosexuality or bisexuality. Those are not choices. They are hard wiring in parts of the brain. The “positive influence” argument was one of the arguments that was used to prevent gay couples from adopting children.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I don't agree with any of these assertions.
    Opinions are like backsides everybody has one.

No this is not true. Being homosexual, bisexual, heterosexual isnt neccesarily a choice. The sexual aspect can but there is more to it. For instance, a one night stand. Great fun in the moment but when its over there is no emotional attachment. For me, being bisexual, i do find some men sexually atttactive. However, i have only had three relationships with guys because there was a deeper, emotional attraction. One of which i wasnt attracted to until our first date. I find some girls to be gorgeous until they start talking. So, in my opinion, its a lot more than sex.

Sexuality is always part of a continuum. I identify these days as a bisexual. I'm also a cross dresser, but as I 've heard others in this forum say: Crossdressing and bisexuality are not directly connected

From what I have read it is still not settled science on what causes homosexuality. The arguments seem to be settling on the nature side but those who believe in the nurture argument do believe that one's sexual experiences can push you one way or the other.

We could argue about this for a long time without ever understanding the causes. From my experience I have found that we are more "fluid" that hard wired but that is based on my experience and those with whom I have discussed this issue. Not a valid data set on which to base a scientific conclusion.

Given positive encouragement I think we can learn to accept anything as normal whatever our bent.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Your friend is full of it.

Comparing one's sexual orientation to learning to like broccoli? Total BS.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

If you remove the labels and just go with who you are attracted to then life becomes a lot simpler.

The Kinsey scale suggests that there are various degrees of sexuality https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale although this is now a little dated as sexual orientation has moved on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androp...and_gynephilia

I guess we all have the ability to be bi in old money - it's just a matter of meeting someone you fancy.

The incidents of homosexuality are higher in prison than in the normal population so there a case for stating that they are 'situationally bi'. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prison_sexuality.

If you start in the position that everyone is potentially bi sexual to one degree or another then there is no need to convert somebody as it already inherent. The majority of men are attracted to women and visa versa but when you start adding trans* to the mix it becomes even more complicated.

Katie

Katie

I disagree that this is a choice. Either you are are or not. However being in the right environment may make it easier to express your real feelings and desires.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I had to study the Kinsey studies in college in the early 70s and he seemed to be more like a TV preacher.
    Quoting Kinsey on anything is suspect.
    His findings were just a load of BS and his opinions rather that scientific study.
    Just my opinion and if you disagree thats fine I am not here to argue its just not worth it.
    I find some women beautiful but I find some men very attractive.
    I have no desire to date women but an attractive guy I get along with yes.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 01-02-2019 at 03:17 PM.

Banned Read only
    Not one single homosexual I know chose to be homosexual.

BTW: I didn't just wake up one day wondering what it feels like to wear a dress. Ever since I was a child, I always felt that I should be wearing one.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 01-02-2019 at 04:00 PM.

Banned Read only
    Deebra,
    Most of these traits we are born with , some may lay dormant and some take over and guide our lives.

I do have a theory that the first sexual experience does shape our preferences after , it may explain why some people are bi-sexual .

On a more serious note an abused person often becomes an abuser .

Always been a GIRL. Michelle1955's Avatar
    Myself I’m 100% hardwired, as a youth as far as back as I can remember say 4 years old if not before I knew I should have been female in my brain. I was just not right, but that was like 1960. Just an example when we got the Sears and JCP catalogs in the mail the first thing I looked at was panties, then bras, third was female cloths. Last was the rest of the catalog.

First time to wear panties was at a friends house we both were 5 years old playing in her bedroom and we exchanged our underwear and panties to test the water. First time to wear panties, so was not sexual thing at that age of 5.

I been wearing now for 58 years, yes the sexual thing came probably around the age of eleven. At 63 years old, it is a need Not a sexual thing again.

I was caught numerous times by mother as a teenager back in the mid 1960’s either with my mother things or from my parents friends daughter things she was 2 years old than me and my size. Parents an I never had a deep discussion or went to any type of doctor about my issues. Basically a DADT with my parents back then. Lots of dreams thinking about how I wished I was female.

I am a heterosexual, been married to my wife for nearly 40 years. We both do the laundry, but she does the folding of the cloths. She is accepting, but still has some fear of friends find out. She does has a hard time with it at times use because we were raised in the 1960-1970’s. But I suspect her best friends knows as a sounding board.

Getting older I developed a 42A breast’s, and taking prescription med’s for other health concerns which have side affects can make you have man boobs. So lots more pink fog now, I been seriously thinking about HRT to help with the pink fog, but have not discussed with my wife yet. Waiting to see if I continue to grow bold, be a natural 42B or 42 C would make happy as can be is what my gut tells me. Time will tell.

Firm believer with it is hard wired in the brain.

Today I came to town(wet and cold) in drag, but has my bra, panties on. I’m 24/7 at a minimum with panties on, most days that keeps me in a calmer frame of mind.
    Last edited by Michelle1955; 01-02-2019 at 06:32 PM.

Being heterosexual is a fact of life. Where would babies come from?

Deebra, I have mentioned this very fact several times in different threads, I have a Doctor who is a close friend and one day we were discussing the various aspects of gender differences and he categorically told me that being bi/gay/lesbia/trans and so forth is not A CHOSEN THING what happens is that as so many say "we were wired wrong" is very true in that at the time of conception things goes ever slightly wrong with hormonal imballances, 9 months later out pops a baby boy or girl who are bi,gay,lesbian and all of the rest and what follows is that some know they are different from the get go others develope various traits at various times in their lives, for example starting to cross dress either from day one or at a later point in time. My Dr friend has also lectured at the faculty of medicine at the university near me, also it has been medically acknowledged that gender variations to not occur by choice at all but occur before we are born.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Exclamation "Parts is parts"!

Dam, deebra, I think u called up the devil this time! My experiences may hold some answers. But, no one "directed me" toward women sexually or clothing. I simply liked women and men's outfits.

From an early age I knew there was "something different and special" about women! And, clothing, too! I loved cowboys so much my mom an outfit for me. Holsters for my cap pistols even! I wanted to be a truck driver or fireman in pre school!

My world turned upside down when I began dressing out of the blue in my 50's. And, was certain I had TURNED GAY! Because of my fantasies about being with men!

It took me years to work out I wasn't. Because in the end? Parts is parts! And, men gots the wrong ones for me!

I've been attracted to a number of attractive and fem dressers, deebra. I could have made out with a few. But, wouldn't because I ain't no tease!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 01-02-2019 at 09:11 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Either way, it must have been one fascinating conversation.

Reality Check
    Why do we never see homosexual dogs or cats? Horses or cows? Sheep or pigs? Why do many humans "jump the fence" later in life?
    Krisi

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Maybe because u don't live on a farm or ranch, Krisi? Homosexual activity is rampant in the animal world!

In fact, there r some creatures that actually change gender!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by deebra View Post
    I recently talked with a male homosexual and he said in his opinion most people are bisexual
    ^this is simply a matter of a person wanting to believe that all people are just like him. It's a psychological mechanism that we use to accept ourselves as we are, believing that we're just like everyone else. It's common and we are all probably guilty of it at some time or another, not just about sexuality, but all sorts of other things as well. You'll read 'all men are killers, they just don't choose to kill'. Or all women are potentially prostitutes, they just don't act that way because they fear the ramifications. How about, all people fantasize about cheating on their partners, they just don't go through with it. We're all thieves, we just don't usually rob or steal. Want more? I can go on and on.

And of course, the obvious one, that all men are crossdressers at some point in their lives. This is often demonstrated whenever the discussion comes up about how many boys 'at one point' tried on their sisters/mothers/aunt's, etc., clothes, and then the writer declares that 50% of the male population are secretly crossdressers.

Think about this the next time you want to believe that everyone else is just like yourself in some way.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.