Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Has a Woman ever been Jealous how your legs look in stockings and Heels

Has a Woman ever been Jealous how your legs look in stockings and Heels

On the Carol Burnett show she twice did a Leg contest in which the audience was stunned at how good Her male actors looked in High Heels and stockings !

Most of you seem to have pretty nice legs are you a bit surprised how good you look in a dress and heels ?

Here are the two short videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a3Q60guAUg

Never dressed but I’ve had compliments on how nice my legs looked while in boy mode. The only thing I could think of was “wait until you see them in heels!” Hehehe

Banned Read only
    Yes, ALL of them are jelous of how good my legs look in heels, nylons, and even bare legs in shorts.

Even DRAB throughout my life I have been told by women and even a few gay men that I have sexy legs.

So I believe it...

BTW: Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.
    Last edited by Robertacd; 01-03-2019 at 12:56 PM.

Yes, I have had numerous compliments and been told they wish they had legs that looked so good. It does give you a great feeling when you hear that.

The member's here and FB have often complemented my legs. My wife, who has shapely lower legs, says my legs are better, which doesn't thrill her.
    Hugs, Ellen

I’m the only one who has seen my legs in hoes and heels, but have received lots of compliments on my legs going all the way back to my youth. Always told I have girl legs. My wife is jealous of the fact that my legs look so good, especially shaved and tan! -Meg

My wife told me with my legs I could make pantyhose ads.

Well, I knew my legs looked at least reasonable, because for years as a male, while attending reniassance fairs or historical themed events with the Society for Creative Anachronism, I often wore outfits that had me in tights and a codpiece, with nothing hiding my legs, and usually a short tunic that left my rump visible, and my wife and other ladies loved how sexy it made my legs and butt look. And that was with flat-soled shoes!

Once I started dressing, I quickly learned that my legs, especially when in heels, were one of my best features. With my legs shaved smooth, and wearing short skirts as often as the weather permits, I frequently get complements from other ladies on how my legs look nicer than thairs!
    Last edited by Ceera; 01-02-2019 at 01:50 PM.

I've had women "say" they were, but it was just a self-effacing compliment. I don't think any were actually jealous. I think we tend to misread those kind of compliments, not just on legs.

Yes most certainly, my legs were always my best asset. The ladies at World of Wigs often commented on them and also how well I walked in five inch heels.

Yes All the time in a skirt with and without heels and even once without hose.

As a child, the only thing mentioned about my legs was in the third grade that I had skinny chicken legs. As male runner I have had a few compliments on my legs. And just yesterday, my mother in law was saying how I should wear more form fitting pants in male mode since I had great legs and I joked back that I should stick to skirts and she replied more like mini skirts.

Many, many times from total strangers and family members. My wife said she was jealous about my legs.My respopnse was - yea, but you have boobs. To that she simply left the room

Banned Read only
    Robbie,
    My legs are often commented on . Women on the whole don't comment on other women they say they look nice even if the may not have the best of figures but the one thing they do pass comment on is a good pair of legs . My daughter said I have better legs than her , she believes part of my wife's problem is my figure and legs, her mother in law says she wish she had " Pins " like mine . I often get comments in changing rooms .

Banned Read only
    No big mystery here.

What do the 2 mega threads in the P&V have in common?

DUH! It IS the easiest FEMALE BODY PART for men to pull off....

Views AND Replies (pictures) from actual Members.

ONLY members.

Raw DATA. Those numbers have nothing to do with opinions, advice, experience or possibly wild speculation.

Cross Dressing IS Visually driven for most members. Especially in their younger years. It's also why there are so few FtM CDers. Most Women are simply incapable of having their brains "corrupted" by their vision. That would go against their most basic progamming.

Yes my GG says she cant tell the difference of me from a natural GG from behind....
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

When I was younger, a lot of my girlfriends were certainly envious, also the lack of makeup I needed to wear out.

In the summer just a little powder to dull the shiny spots, mascara for longer than natural eyelashes and a little bit of eyebrow pencil to highlight the brows.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My wife and some of her friends have commented on how good my legs look.

In my case years (decades) of running, cycling and swimming (all good cardio; I’ve never done weights) have given me shapely legs. On the down side, a few years of kickboxing and freckled complexion mean that I need to wear stockings for the best effect.

Michelle

Banned Read only
    To deviate from the post just a little but it has to do with legs in heels. Two weeks ago I was walking through WalMart when a person walked in front of me wearing a mid thigh skirt. Weather had just turned cold overnight and ever one was in long pants and jackets so this immediately got my attention. As she was walking swiftly away I clocked them as male legs, 100%, no doubt. Being curious I tried to find an aisle she was coming down to check her out further but couldn't make it work. These had muscular calves that really bulged out, never ever seen legs like that on a woman, just men that have done hard work and body builders. I would bet the rent that the only thing you would find at the top of those legs were panties and male parts. But I had a good feeling that she was out. A week later I saw another CD in another WalMart, love seeing us out.

I always remember this I saw watching this show and always wish I had those legs lolol and but on those hose.

Banned Read only
    Wild...,
    You really do come out with some sweeping statements .

There are far more F/M than you realise . In many converstions with the public I've heard of more F/M than M/F . The mix of the two is some gender clinics is now 50/50 .

As for our brains being corrupted by our vision, in my younger years what I looked like in the mirror had no interest to me , it was my brain trying to decide if I was male or female and the clothes may have felt good to wear but weren't always good to look at .

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    When my wife introduced her sister to me dressed, first thing she noticed was how shapely my legs looked, told me she was quite jealous of them.Girls I've told at work and shown pics to its first thing they mention as well

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Yes, it happens quite often!

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda Jean View Post
    I've had women "say" they were, but it was just a self-effacing compliment. I don't think any were actually jealous. I think we tend to misread those kind of compliments, not just on legs.
    I agree. They are just being polite or making conversation. My wife once commented that I looked better in a skirt than she does. It's not true and we both know it.
    Krisi

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I've been getting compliments on my legs since I was a lad. I've been playfully critiqued by friends and family on Facebook for pictures posted of my legs on display