Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Has a Woman ever been Jealous how your legs look in stockings and Heels

Yes, at least two. I am amazed at how long, sexy and shapely my legs are, in hose and heels!! Makes me feel bad i am a guy, and not a gal sometimes. However, a true GG still has better thighs.
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 01-07-2019 at 01:44 PM.

One girl that I dated and told about my secret crossdressing, commented that when I was wearing a short skirt, pantyhose, and high heels, my legs were sexier than hers. She even told me that she was jealous.

I remember that Episode growing up.

On my recent and first outing dressed, the women were all jealous of my legs, and that fact that I was able to walk in heels that were higher than most of the gals could wear.

Yeah, just recently my sister complained that I inherited long legs and she got short ones (After seeing a pic of me in stockings).

My legs aren't a great shape though. My calfs are kind of chunky

Yes, my wife says that she really wishes she had legs like mine. They are probably my best feature for CDing. I always remind her that i think hers are nice anyway.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

My wife has expressed her jelousy

Never heard jealousy, but have received compliments.

A GF bought me some sheer black lace stockings for a Halloween event and the amount of attention I received got a little uncomfortable. But they are sexy!

I stick to solid unless I'm looking for negative attention.

What to say Robbie? Chicks look at me quite often, or a lot!

What do they want to get from it?

Possibly I'm bitter as they would like to look kike me?

Vain yet true!
    Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Aspiring Member
    Reminds me of the pantyhose commercials starring Joe Namath. His legs looked pretty good.

Yes, always. My legs were and still are my best asset.

Yes. Well, not in the "jealousy" realm that I'm aware of, but as a guy, I've been told I have very nice legs. Then, when out last year in Stephanie mode, I was wearing an LBD with black strappy heels to a nice restaurant. Took a seat at the bar before being seated at my table, and the woman next to me looked over and said, "I saw you when you came in. You have amazing legs."
    Letting the girl in me out.
    More pictures here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/165304654@N04/albums

Aspiring Member
    StephanieCLT- she was telling the truth - you do have amazing legs

My wife has commented that I look much better in stockings and heels than she does. I know I have nice legs and ankles because she told me so.

How about somewhere between jealous and envious? My wife always said my legs were to die for but it all starts at my butt! While I didn't have a "bubble butt" back then it was fairly round. Add a short skirt and a pair of Legg's Shear Energy hose with 3" heels and she would often say she never really looked at a woman's behind before but can't take her eyes off of mine. I did cause an accident once at a restaurant. We were joking around and I slid my legs out from under the table (legs crossed at the thigh) and sat slightly sideways (I was wearing a very short LBD). Seems the waiter walking by was looking at my legs and didn't notice the guy to the side of us who was apparently also looking at my legs and the waiter tripped over the guys foot (this all per my Wife).

All the time. I dress up for Halloween almost every year and hand out candy....always get compliments on my legs and how I look.
    Just a girl fronm Long Island, NY .... always looking to meet others from my area.

yes by my next door neighbor that lives on the same floor as I do , she caught me a few times in my skirt heels and hose , she told me I had sexy legs that most women would kill for and that I was lucky , I told her thanks

My SO looks SO MUCH BETTER in stockings and heels than I ever could! Seriously. To die for.

OH yea all the time all my Girlfriends has been jealous even my female friends.I vacationed in California i wore shorts the hole trip and my female friends counted how many guys was checking out my legs and i was in guy mode.
    Attachment 302094
    Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/brandiedaniels/

That is so true, MiniRock, the part about men's ankles being narrower than women's (past a certain age), men having shapely calves because they are more muscular, and thinner thighs because women tend to put on weight in the thigh more than men do (past a certain age). But I disagree with the notion that men who make their legs look like women's by shaving, somehow "encroach" on female territory. Why do so many of you persist in believing that women feel jealous or encroached upon. Granted, if a woman is overweight she might want to be skinnier, but what is it about this that makes you believe that women resent people who have skinnier legs than they do.

You must think of us very poorly if you believe that we are so petty. Or, you must really want women to be jealous of you?
    Last edited by ReineD; 03-07-2019 at 05:46 AM.
    Reine

Perhaps when I created this thread I should not have used the word Jealous.

What I meant to point out was mearly the fact that men's legs look surprisingly good in women's clothes !

Silver Member
    So I've been told by women a few times, but like Reine says, they really are not jealous, just being complimentary. And I appreciate it. And I think their compliments are sincere. That's love!

My wife is the only one who's seen me dressed, and she said that I look better in heels and stockings than she did.

Silver Member
    Never, ever happened.

I have been complemented on my shoes, and on my style and what I am wearing. But, a woman has never been envious of any part of my body.

My wife has commented many times that she wishes she had my legs when i wear leggings. I have never worn pantyhose around her and my hairy legs don't give me an enviable look to her when in a skirt or dress.

My legs are pretty much average for a guy and not particularly impressive 'as a guy' while in fitted leggings. They'd actually be pretty average to nice on a woman. In black leggings, in a room full of women in black leggings, my legs would be indistinguishable on their own. From the hips up, my body shape is all guy.
    Last edited by Bea_; 03-09-2019 at 08:28 PM.

First time I went to work as Elvira - Halloween 2001 - female managers were pulling up their slacks and asking for a vote. Not sure who won.

Dee