Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Has a Woman ever been Jealous how your legs look in stockings and Heels

Muscle tissue vs fat tissue is the main difference between men's and women's legs. Hence, most of men's legs are thinner. Some women have very big thighs and would kill to have less fatty men's thighs.

So yes, I've had women that were a bit envious of my legs. But, I know better! Women's legs generally have a feminine shape while men's have a masculine shape. That muscle tissue men have is a giveaway IMO.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Quote Originally Posted by Ressie View Post
    Muscle tissue vs fat tissue is the main difference between men's and women's legs. Hence, most of men's legs are thinner. Some women have very big thighs and would kill to have less fatty men's thighs.

So yes, I've had women that were a bit envious of my legs. But, I know better! Women's legs generally have a feminine shape while men's have a masculine shape. That muscle tissue men have is a giveaway IMO.
    I hear what you are saying but again the men won the legs contest on the show !
    Legs2.jpg

Banned Read only
    I am more than a bit puzzled by quite a few responses to this thread. Maybe someone can 'splain it? It would appear that some who have posted to this thread have NEVER been to the P&V gallery. Do you not understand that what you seldom or never see there is just as telling as what IS popular?

Platinum Member
    Years ago my legs drew a lot of positive comments for their shape and length (six foot one-ish). I've never had hair follicles on the calves and thighs, and, very little on the shins. Being blond any hair I did have was fine and few. I never presented my legs in hosiery, but, if I got good review en drab I suspect the comments would also be positive. Now, as aging has set in I do need hosiery to mask those spider veins. The shape is still there.

The avvy pic isn't me
    I have really nice legs and feet and love summer and wearing short ladies khakis and women's sandals.
    I've had some comments that we're anywhere from truly kind and appreciative to sarcastic and down right mean.
    One lady went so far as to say "that isn't right, your legs and feet are prettier than many women's ".

Which is really fun for me because I respond with the biggest smile and most charming and heartfelt thanx.
    That particular gal I think was trying to shame me, and my attitude really disarmed her.

Cass

My girlfriend says that my legs are pantyhose ad material, and that she loves seeing them in a skirt, patterned pantyhose and heels. My therapist said that I have great legs as well.

Recently, two women told me they wished they had my legs. I hiked up my skirt a bit and we went shopping. It was wonderful!

Went out dressed on NYE in a mini-dress - not for the first time, numerous compliments on how good my legs are.

All the time when I go Instore and try clothes on. New manager at what was my friends store now, she saw me for the first time yesterday.. couldn’t keep her eyes off!
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

I have been told on a number of occasions by GG's its not fair that you have legs like that.. given mens legs are generally more muscly it kind of makes sense I guess.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Silver Member
    Did anyone notice how Lyle Wagner (#4) tried to fake his comfort level in his shoes by standing on his ankles? A dead giveaway. That dude is a closeted CD for sure. Harvey Korman (#5) owns it like a pro. He's my hero.

Heels look good on practically everybody. A couple of years ago, I saw a live performance of Kinky Boots. The CD character was played by a former winner of RuPauls Drag Race, so it's not really a fair comparison, but he looked beyond amazing in every outfit, male or female, that he wore in the play. In one scene, he wore a conventional men's suit with 5 inch heels. To die for. But he's a professional, so one could argue that he's the exception. I disagree. I once read where one female celeb is quoted as saying "Some men look very good in a dress." I'll go further. Most men can look very good in a dress if it's the right one for their shape.

When I go out, I am most often in a dress or skirt above the knee, and either wedges or heels. At over 6ft tall in bare feet, I totally don't need the extra height, but I'm in love with how my shoes make my feet look smaller and my legs look longer. Women are constantly complimenting my choice of shoes, and if they say anything about my legs, they are "To Die For". One SA friend says "I hate you. Your legs are so nice."

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Hell yes. I have great legs, stockings or no.

I still have great legs, swimming, running and cycling, keep them in shape.
    I keep them smooth and tanned.

My first wife was very envious of my legs and many of my women friends comment on them. Good looking legs are a sexy item for many women. In stockings and heels they look very shapely and feminine. I also run, walk and cycle a lot and that helps keep them looking shapely but not stringy or over muscled. That said, the rest of me does not look very feminine and needs a lot of help.
    Forgot to mention that I keep them hairless too with regular waxing and depilation.
    Last edited by CONSUELO; 01-05-2019 at 10:34 AM. Reason: missing sentence

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    My wife has told me that if she had my legs, she would wear dresses/skirts way more often.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

LOL - Yup. My wife says i have great legs as do a few of my female colleagues.

My thinks I have great legs and comments on them all the time.

The cynic in me wonders how many compliments about legs are just being nice and finding something to compliment. Women always seem to find a thing to compliment when they see each other. Perhaps its our legs that is the most easily emulated?
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Yes, a couple of my GG friends (ones I met because I went out dressed) have complimented my legs.

And as a bonus, last month I was trying on a dress and taking a picture in a store mirror, and a nearby man waiting on his wife said, "you have phenomenal legs; you might as well show them off."

Before the curtain went up in Carol Burnett’s video, I immediately knew the last two were male. Go to the 35 second mark and notice how much bigger are the last two sets of legs compared to the first three.

Other than that, I don’t ever see any difference between male and female legs. I’ve been in dozens of life drawing classes (nude models) and I’ve drawn countless nude males and females over the years. The only real difference is size as previously mentioned and between people who have skinny vs. fat legs. Women in later life tend to put on a bit more weight on the ankles and knees than men of the same age, and this could account for a woman thinking she’d rather her legs look skinnier like her husband’s. But other than that, I don’t see any reason why women should be jealous of men’s legs.
    Reine

Liz
    When ever I go out dressed I get comments and compliments from both men and women. I tend to wear dresses and nice high heels when out dressed

It amazes me when I walk into a store and guys will simply stare at my legs and heels then eventually make eye contact

I always have consider my legs my best attribute

Aspiring Member
    I get compliments from women on my legs, my figure and my outfits. I have had one woman friend refuse to wear a short skirt if I am going to wear one as she did not want her legs seen alongside mine. I have had a personal shopper give me a row for not wearing shorter skirts with legs like mine. I admit I picked No. 5 in the leg line up but I am not viewing this as evidence that men have better legs than women. I am heterosexual and a leg man and I look at a lot of legs. The reason women make 'jealous' remarks does not mean our legs are better - it is to do with the way women are bombarded with images that give them a poor self image. The women who say my legs are way better than theirs are invariably wrong. I still like getting the compliments, though.

Silver Member
    When I was young (15) the neighbor girl told me she was jealous of my legs and wished hers would look like that.

First Halloween I went to work as Elvira in 2001, the ladies were comparing their legs to mine, with some despair. My wife passed on that her boss (a marathon runner) wished for legs like mine. So, I suspect a yes here.

DeeDee

All the time LOL. My wife tells me almost daily how it makes her sick that my legs look so amazing and sexy, weather bare, or in leggings or nylons, or anything, she loves them and how they look