Thread: 8 months

8 months

One of the changes I experienced is the lost of the desire
    of posting pictures in the cds section that, for me, was a way of looking assurance, acceptance, confirmation but now I don't need that as well less need of dressing, now is natural way of living or expose.
    Now, as medical or science input I include this pics that show the main physical change, my boobies! I remember wearing that orange baby doll with a flat chest, was frustrating. Now is impossible to hide them in male mode.
    I'm so happy with them.

Today, I go to stores and buy bras with my size, 38B, there are so many styles!
    Fat redistribution for hips take longer.
    Facial hair takes now .ore time to grow and I can go without make up and some people double look at me. I think they're confused.
    I include a pic with my wife so you can see my natural male face.
    I experienced some depression and more sensitive that small things affect me and reading a book about keto talks a out estrogen dominance.
    I paste the text from the book:

"Excess estrogen usually means a progesterone deficiency. This
    deficiency leads to a decrease of new bone formation, Progesterone deficiency is the main cause of osteoporosis.
    When estrogen surpasses levels of progesterone, fat burning can be hindered (even with hard workouts) and weight can increase. Increased levels of progesterone cause headaches, irritability, chronic
    fatigue, and loss of interest in sex. These effects are also clinically
    recognized as premenstrual syndrome when our estrogen is naturally higher during menstrual cycles, which, for some women, are now
    happening for a whole month!
    Estrogen dominance promotes the development of breast cancer, but it also can cause fibrocystic breast disease. Estrogen levels can be balanced by adding a natural progesterone supplement. Estrogen dominance increases the risk of fibroids. One of the
    Interesting facts about fibroids is that, regardless of the size, they commonly deteriorate once menopause arrives, and a woman's ovaries sre no longer making estrogen."

In other area the book describe perfectly the symptoms that many talk here about depression.
    It's something that I will talk with endo dr.

Now my sexual activity is limited just to wife and is normal but no the easy arousal without reason that was before.

I was craving for lemon and salt and affected a but the enamel of my upper middle teeth. No more cravings now but eating preferences had changed. Now I prefer things that before I avoid.
    As soon I remember or live more changes I will update this thread. For the meantime I'dike to hear your ladies input.lo
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Devi SM; 01-04-2019 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Pictures showing nipples are not permitted
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Vanessa, I am sorry to sound so critical, but the quote from your book is totally inconsistent with textbooks on Gynecology. The relationship between estrogen and progesterone in the ovulatory genetic female, is driven by the growth of the corpus luteum in the ovary which produces progesterone after ovulation in order to prepare the lining of the uterus for a fertilized egg. Fibrocyctic changes can occur in pre and post menopausal females. “Natural progesterones” are a buzz phrase started by a group of entrepenures without a clear scientific basis but supported more by “testimonials.”

It is nice you are getting an effect from your treatments that please you.

Nice boobs!

Thank you Vanessa for your updates. Please keep on documenting them. Love your boobs. I'm ready to start my journey as well.....actually I have been ready for quite some time. However, contrary to you, my wife does NOT support who I really am and her recent battle with stage 3 cancer have made me postpone my plans for family sake....

Congrats to you Vanessa. You are looking great and definitely noticeable changes.
    Wishing you the very best and continued progress.
    paula

Can’t comment on the P subject. My doctor has not mentioned it.

Can believe the breast development 8 month in. I’m almost 12 months in an not the same results. “Results will vary”.....

Thanks for posting! You are looking great and seems like you are feeling great also! Good luck

Laura, no worries, I paste just part of what the book says about estrogens dominance but not its cause that in women is a disorder but as we, men, naturally dont have women levels of estrogen, would it be considered dominance?
    If it is, explain a lot of symptoms we experience and is talking tabout women not trasgender people under HRT. Now, our body is very complex and nothing is so some as black and white. My mayor is electronic and can read electronics layouts or circuit schemes that for most people are unintelligible. I've seen the same circuit scheme of the processes of our body (what they know now) and is hundred times more complex than a computer electronic circuit layout and still being discrepancies about the accuracy. You know, everyday that are finding new reasons for some lenses etc. and in our case as trasgenders they are learning too.
    So the point is that estrogens predominance in women is a now unbalance, as hipothiroidism or hyphertyroidism.
    Probably I didnt post the whole material they me tion about in the whole book and the story is uncomplete.

UPDATE! Yesterday, endocrinologist double my estrogens dose. How?
    In October 24th I asked to switch from patches to pills or injections so pills. She prescribed me half dose than the patches because 6 weeks after that we did blood test. I haven't realized that she is ok going g again back to full dose up to yesterday that i confirm with her.
    So now the question is, if the develop of breast since October was big with half estrogens dose, how will be with full dose?

Wife is amazed how my body has changed, impossible to hide in male mode...
    Last edited by Devi SM; 01-04-2019 at 02:37 PM.

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    Your changes since starting HRT is breathtaking.

Vanessa. This is fantastic. And the fact that your wife is amazed about how much your body has changed without being upset about it is wonderful. You are sooooo fortunate to have a wonderful partner supporting you along the way....

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    You are looking good Vanessa. I'm several months behind you and my changes are a bit of breast growth and my hair seems fuller (but that could be because I'm taking better care of it now). I'm able to wear one particular padded bra and fill it to where there isn't a wrinkle in the fabric, so that's new. I'm more comfortable in my own skin and whatever I happen to be wearing on any particular day, not feeling a need to present one way or the other. So my mind is much more settled than it was back in the summer before I started.

I think my skin is a bit softer and dryer. My body hair isn't growing as fast as before and the Spiro did a job on my sex drive. In fact I've had to cut back on Spiro as I responded too well and dropped my levels of T to almost 0 in the first three months.

The only other thing I'm noticing is my sense of smell seems different than before. I'm smelling things I've not paid attention to in the past and oddly enough, it seems my urine smells differently to me than before. I'm not sure what that's all about. Now if I can get over the cold I caught on my holiday family visit, maybe I'll be able to better focus on things other than the holidays and staying medicated.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Thank you ladies for your lovely comments.
    Sarah, I have the same experience with smell. I post in videos and pictures on the cd section another 8 months thread. There I talk extensively about my smell sense.
    Regarding the urine, I have the same feeling that mine smell different but there's a reason, spiro is a diuretic that makes lose salts and minerals, so it smells different. Of course our body is working different with the extra "new abundance of estrogens" that adds a other smell to the sweat as pee too.
    Thanks for share your experience.