Thread: 8 months

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

8 months

One of the changes I experienced is the lost of the desire
    of posting pictures in the cds section that, for me, was a way of looking assurance, acceptance, confirmation but now I don't need that as well less need of dressing, now is natural way of living or expose.
    Now, as medical or science input I include this pics that show the main physical change, my boobies! I remember wearing that orange baby doll with a flat chest, was frustrating. Now is impossible to hide them in male mode.
    I'm so happy with them.

Today, I go to stores and buy bras with my size, 38B, there are so many styles!
    Fat redistribution for hips take longer.
    Facial hair takes now .ore time to grow and I can go without make up and some people double look at me. I think they're confused.
    I include a pic with my wife so you can see my natural male face.
    I experienced some depression and more sensitive that small things affect me and reading a book about keto talks a out estrogen dominance.
    I paste the text from the book:

"Excess estrogen usually means a progesterone deficiency. This
    deficiency leads to a decrease of new bone formation, Progesterone deficiency is the main cause of osteoporosis.
    When estrogen surpasses levels of progesterone, fat burning can be hindered (even with hard workouts) and weight can increase. Increased levels of progesterone cause headaches, irritability, chronic
    fatigue, and loss of interest in sex. These effects are also clinically
    recognized as premenstrual syndrome when our estrogen is naturally higher during menstrual cycles, which, for some women, are now
    happening for a whole month!
    Estrogen dominance promotes the development of breast cancer, but it also can cause fibrocystic breast disease. Estrogen levels can be balanced by adding a natural progesterone supplement. Estrogen dominance increases the risk of fibroids. One of the
    Interesting facts about fibroids is that, regardless of the size, they commonly deteriorate once menopause arrives, and a woman's ovaries sre no longer making estrogen."

In other area the book describe perfectly the symptoms that many talk here about depression.
    It's something that I will talk with endo dr.

Now my sexual activity is limited just to wife and is normal but no the easy arousal without reason that was before.

I was craving for lemon and salt and affected a but the enamel of my upper middle teeth. No more cravings now but eating preferences had changed. Now I prefer things that before I avoid.
    As soon I remember or live more changes I will update this thread. For the meantime I'dike to hear your ladies input.lo
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Devi SM; 01-04-2019 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Pictures showing nipples are not permitted
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION