Thread: Dressing around the world

Dressing around the world

I thought I would start 2019 with a fun frivolous thread. A few years ago a friend called me International Girl of Mystery - IGOM for short given how many countries I have been out in... So today I was thinking how many places have I dressed in, not necessarily been out.

I think its 10 - Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, Phillipines, Thailand, Singapore, England, Germany, South Africa.

The number of cities & towns would be well over 40

Who else here has dressed in different countries?
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

The avvy pic isn't me
    So, you went as far as Germany but didn't go on to Transylvania?

Sorry, wasn't gonna let that one go. :

Been to Mexico a few times, and B.C. Canada a few tmes, but was deeply closeted at the time and couldn't pull it off.
    Cass

Haha Cass I wanted too but they wouldn't let me Cross the border
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Peek aboo's in Venice, 2 Greek Islands, and Singapore. Extensively in Thailand and Japan last summer.
    But, nothing compares to my Tomb Raider appearance in Cambodia 3 years ago!
    P1040796 (4) (640x542).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I have been wary about Asian Countries, but Europe, United Kingdom, Ireland and the United States have done it for me.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I agree Bev, only dressed in there. I have gone out here in Australia, the Uk and the US thus far.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    Does wearing a sarong in Fiji count? So far my favorite place I've been....where it's okay for men to wear skirts.
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Not that many really but Scotland, England (note separate nations) and the Rep of Ireland.Greek Island of Zante and USA (Florida)

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Banned Read only
    Becky,
    Yet to happen for me but I'm working on it . Going back to my bucket list a cruise is top of my list , depending on the destinations you could tick off several countries in the course of a few days .
    To give an example my first cruise was in the Baltic that included Holland, Norway, Sweden, Finland , Russia and Denmark . I'm just thinking about outfits I could have taken on that trip both for the day and the glitzy evenings .

Have only been in out dressed in the USA as I haven't had the opportunity to travel abroad, however I have a few places I want to go visit and I'm sure dressing up there would be very high on my bucket list!