Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Almost outed hubby to my mom!

Banned Read only
    Katie,
    Love the story. So I am lucky to have accepting, loving wife. And when we shop together, sometimes she will buy something for me. But I think she is concerned with SA or others knowing it's for me (I'm much taller). She doesn't want to embarrass me, and I think she's concerned we might run into someone either of us knows. The solution is to shop out of town, where risk is much less. I have shopped by myself out of town and openly told the SA it's for me. You have advantage being similar sizes. Your hubby is very lucky
    Happygirl

A lovely story Katie. I wish you and Jace all the best in your adventure together. It sounds like you have a good open and honest relationship with one another which is outstanding.

Katie - Thanks for sharing. I look forward to reading your origin story at some point.

There you have it. Most wives did not know their mate's secret before they were married. Then when they find out, even if it is "just Pantie", It is an earth shattering discovery.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

OK, before you got to the story's end, I was thinking that your mom was gonna notice you were buying the wrong size. Such a good wife!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    My wife and I will sometimes take a fancy to the same lingerie, kinda gives it away considering the disparacy in sizing Often too my wife will put an item up against me to see if would fit me,if anyone sees this,oh well

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Silver Member
    My wife outed me years ago at lunch with a bunch of women. It was a multi martini lunch where she announced that I not only was wearing a bra but a sexy lacy body suit under a woman's sweater. I was surprised we didn't loose a single friend over it.

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ressie View Post
    OK, before you got to the story's end, I was thinking that your mom was gonna notice you were buying the wrong size. Such a good wife!
    My mother in law found out and was, shockingly, fine with it... at least of what she knows, which is just that I wear panties. She even bought me some on two occasions and loaned me a pair last year on a trip when I left my bag.
    Life is too short to be boring.

Great save!! I'm lucky because my wife and I wear the same size for the most part, except skirts and pants, so if she is shopping with her mom, to this point theres been no question raised, however that being said, my wife, although SUPER supportive has asked me to not dress in front of our kids as to not confuse them more, which I agree with. The 2 oldest have come out to us as bisexual, the next in line claims pansexual, and the youngest has expressed interest in crossdressing, they range in age from 9 to 17, so it's a confusing time in their life anyways, and they dont need to know daddy is a "weirdo" too, but there has been several mistakes where she or I almost let the cat out of the bag. Just yesterday we were folding laundry and she held a skirt up to me and said this would look great on you, and moments later did the same thing with a super cute top she got....then we noticed 2 of the 4 boys were in the living room. I'm pretty sure they suspect but hasnt been a topic yet. Were very accepting of our children no matter what, as long as they are happy, and have an amazing line of communication with all 4, I kind of feel guilty about not talking to them, but they know if they have questions about ANYTHING, they can and have asked. I'm not even close to comfortable with me dressing, since I'm 43 just started to embrace it in October, so I'm glad they havent asked yet.