Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Almost outed hubby to my mom!

Almost outed hubby to my mom!

I was out shopping with my mom last night and we looking at a skirt I knew my husband would like, and they had it in his size. Without thinking I said "I'm going to get this for Jace" she had a puzzled look and I recovered with "he likes me in skirts". It worked but then I got a lecture on how I "don't have to dress to meet any mans standard" lol
    11/15/12 ride or die

Funny. Good for you. He is a lucky guy.

Reality Check
    It's easy to slip up. My wife will often sat to a clothing store clerk "We want to return this." Most wives would say "I want to return this."

It's worse though when you slip up to a relative or friend.
    Krisi

Well recovered, quick thinking. What if you had also got the comment 'but that skirt is not in your size, surely?'

LOL I shop with my wife all the time and on occasion my wife will find an item and ask me " do you have this ?"

I have come close to slipping up my self just yesterday in Kohls with my wife when she found a bra on the sale rack held it up and stated "This is a very nice bra" and I nearly replied "I know …….Its the bra I am wearing now"

I think it is very nice of you to think of your husband when shopping.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Platinum Member
    Very quick thinking. I’m curious...your mother obviously brought you up well. Would she be as accepting and open minded?
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

He is usually a size bigger than me but most of the time we can fit the same size. My mother would absolutely not be accepting and she already doesnt care for him very much

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Sorry she doesn't like him that has to hurt a little.
    Good save tho'.

Nice save! My mother in law was one of the first to know, but she is probably one of the most accepting people in my life.

At least you didn't have to explain why you want your husband in a skirt.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Katie,
    So good to see a GG member , welcome I hope you stick around because we have lost so many GGs and I feel it's good to have your input .

I like the way you covered that one , I hope Jace liked the skirt . I hope you don't have too many problems with your mum , I hated it when my daughter got to be " Piggy in the middle " with my wife and I . It doesn't make for easy relationships.

I guess the only problem is now when your mum asks why you don't wear that skirt on occasions or will you go back and get one in your size ?

I have been a member here for a while, I kind of come and go for a while with posting but I do lurk in the background lol.
    I dont see my mom often to enough for her to realize if I wear the skirt or not although I do kinda wish I got one for me too, might have to borrow it once in a while lol

So Katie with you and your husband being close to the same size you don't think she has ever gotten suspicious that he might have tried on your things for fun ?

I only ask since my Mother in Law was always teasing me that since my wife and I were the same size and I liked dresses do much that I should be the one wearing them and that she would love to see that. I am known for my sense of humor so I think she kept hoping I would do it.

Well played, Katie. Jace is very lucky to have you. And to be close to the same size. 😊 a

Love that! And hope Jace loved the skirt.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

He did love the skirt!
    I don't know if the whole concept of cross dressing is even on my moms radar for her to even make that joke lol. She did however swear up and down he was gay when we started dating because his hair had pink and purple streaks in it.

Wow she sounds like (still too) many men!
    What shines through your posts is how much making your hubby happy makes you happy. Long life to you both!

Funny story and quick recovery. So nice when wives and girlfriends support and participate. There is no better gift for us who have that femside that needs attention. You are a Doll!

Oh Lord ha ha. I once accidentally outed a gay friend to her aunt who was visiting from out of town. Fortunately my friend had to laugh at the slow motion collapse of her aunt's face when she realised I wasn't joking, and then of mine when I realised she didn't know. I'm told it was like watching two icebergs fall into the sea in slow motion one after the other.

I actually have a lot of fun participating, its always been a fun part of our relationship. I have read a lot of terrible stories of how some wives react finding out amd it's really sad. Maybe it's different since I knew before we started dating ( which is a story by itself that some of you would probably get a kick out of) I can't really say how I would feel if it was just sprung on me out of nowhere.

What a great recovery and it was so nice of you to think of getting it for him.
    Crissy

KatieGG, That is a funny story.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Katie,

So in order to completely carry out the plot, will you wear the skirt in your mother's presence?

Hold all other comments!
    I wanna hear the origin story. Do tell, Katie. 🙏

I dont think she would notice if she never saw me wear it, I may borrow it just because its cute though lol
    When I get more time I'll start a new thred about how my husband and I met