Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are You the Chef or Cook?

I am more of a cook (a chef has excellent presentation of the food not just excellent preparation) - I like to cook for a group -I can bake but do not enjoy it
    Last edited by bridget thronton; 01-04-2019 at 10:31 AM.

I've been cooking for myself since my early teens. My practice wife was useless. AND she couldn't cook. 😁
    My actual wife is a great cook but her disabilities mean it's all me. Again. We used to love cooking together. The Kitchen Dance we called it.
    Never cooked fully dressed though. Half and half? yep. Heels? sure. Gotta break em in, right?

Aspiring Member
    I love cooking it goes good with crossdressing too.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

I prepare my own meals and I always do it in various levels of "dressed" because at home I'm NEVER wearing anything male.DSCN1293.jpg

Banned Read only
    Scheryl,
    I have done all the cooking for years and admit I enjoy it . It's no bad thing because I'm separated and living alone now so enjoyed very much cooking the Xmas meal for my daughter and her family , I also love to put a meal on the table when friends call , I try to be a good host(ess) and a meal is part of that to me .

Cooking the Xmas meal as Teresa did put my wife in orbit , she tried to invite herself on the basis I didn't dress ! My home, my rules now , take it or leave it ! She chose to leave it . I wore my Xmas dress with reindeer and snowflakes on , it was avery special day for me .

Bev ,
    Shame on you the physics and chemistry come together in cooking , getting the heat right to sustain the chemical process of the ingredients . When something tastes right a good cook has got his/her science just right .
    Last edited by Teresa; 01-04-2019 at 06:50 AM.

My wife calls me a chef, but I just cook. I love to experiment and she love to eat snd do the cleanup. A perfect situation!

Aspiring Member
    I love to cook(and eat) so I do almost all the cooking in our house. I never dress when I cook. I would never want to ruin any my "good: clothes, And my wife would not be happy to see me dressed.
    Sara

Quote Originally Posted by Ceera View Post
    I love to cook, but my mom taught me when I was little, exactly the same way as she taught my sister. She firmly believed boys needed to know the same skills for maintaining a household that girls learn, “because you won’t always have a mom or a wife or a girlfriend, to do it for you!” So I learned to cook, sew, do laundry, and other “girl skills”, and dad taught my sister and I both how to change our own tire, how to change the oil in a car, fishing, barbecue grilling, camping skills, etc.. When my wife was alive, I shared in doing all those ‘girly’ chores. Now that I am widowed, I am super-glad I can do all those things!
    You and I grow up in simular house rules. Dad Said "EVERYONE IN THIS HOME MUST know how to maintain everything from cooking to Auto repair". My wife and I passed that ruling on to our three kids too.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Like several here, I had a mom who taught me how to cook, clean, keep a neat home, sew, pottery, crafting, woodworking, painting (house interior), gardening, wallpapering, and how to change a furnace filter, and a host of other skills. In my teens I got involved in theater tech and learned additional woodworking skills, basic electrical, and then more advanced electriical skills. Of necessity I learned basic auto skills (oil/filter change, brake and bearing work, changing shocks/struts, etc. When married I learned basic HVAC upkeep, advanced plumbing, and mortar and concrete skills. My wife thought I was like all the other guys until her girlfriends repeatedly told her how "great" I was that I could do this or that, when they had to call for service and pay for everything.

I did say I learned to cook. I've continued to refine that skill, and it is not taken for granted. My current wife and I share the kitchen, often cooking together, complementing each others skills -- for instance, after preparing a basic dish, she'll ask me to do my spice magic and kick the flavor up. OTOH, I'll look a refrigerator full of random leftovers and see nothing -- she will take it all and whip it up into a fabulous meal. I grill, keep the cast iron pans properly seasoned, bake pies and an occasional cake, and think I would make a good wife myself -- but we've agreed there's only one wife in this family. That said, I now do all of the above in full on Rhonda mode whenever possible.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

While it wasn't impressed on me from my mother, I gravitated towards cooking and sewing more from a practicality standpoint. I always hated asking for other people (including my mother) to do things and thus practiced from an early age. Which leads to now, where cooking for me is a creative outlet and having a fiancee who doesn't enjoy cooking it is a daily necessity for me, regardless if I'm en femme or not.

Reality Check
    My wife and I share cooking duties. Colonel Sanders helps a bit as well.

Keep in mind that wigs are very flammable and can also melt.
    Krisi

I love cooking i have done it for years. It is so much more enjoyable when I'm dressed is my panties, bra, skinny jeans, tight fitting t and flats. I also clean the house and do the laundry dressed. My SO does benefit from my dressinf. LOL.

I've cooked enough in my life and am finished. I only make toast

My husband likes to "cook" for himself.

I retired first, therefore I do all the shopping and cooking. Now that my wife has retired, I still do all the cooking. In fairness she does the clean up work,which I hate.

Banned Read only
    I am definitely the chef, and a pastry chef at that. It is something that you are born with.

I remember when I was young my mother and I made cookies using the exact same recipe and ingredients side by side, and mine came out better. My mom's cookies went all flat as they cooked, mine came out all thick and nice looking. After that I anytime my mom needed a cake, cookies, or anything baked I was the one who made it.

Even meals I am the chef and my wife is the cook. My wife has a hard time with the timing when cooking a meal. So either the sides are cold or the main dish is cold or burned.

Drives me nuts
    Last edited by Robertacd; 01-04-2019 at 11:48 AM.

I am the primary cook in our House and have been for all 25 years of my marriage. it is "my" kitchen and even get cooking related gifts for most holidays.

SM

My wife and I have a system: if it comes out of a box, or uses less than 4 ingredients then she cooks; if it uses more than 4 ingredients then I cook. I enjoy creating "fancy" dishes, but would get tired of it on a daily basis. I, however, do all the dessert dishes - pies, cakes, cookies, Nanaimo Bars - my family's favorite snack!

The clothes don't make the meal - I'll be wearing whatever I happen to be wearing while cooking!

Oh yeah - for daily meals if my wife cooks then I do the cleanup; if I cook then she does the cleanup - sharing like that has worked for us for over 47 years!
    Ambigendrous
    Wealth should not be measured by how much you have, but by how little you need - anon

I've loved cooking and baking since I was a child and even chose it over woodwork at school, ending up the only boy in the class. I do 99% of the cooking at home (there's a Goan veg curry bubbling away atm), though en femme only rarely. When I do have the opportunity the results are the same but the whole process is rather blissful

Platinum Member
    I like making holiday meals. My fav memories all revolve around such gatherings and the preparations leading up to the feast.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

The role is split evenly between my wife and myself

I went to Culinary school at age fifty...………..Went on to manage a large chain dining establishment for ten years...I do all the Chef duties as well as shopping for food and manage to do all the laundry. However I do not dust!!!!! My retired wife lives like a Queen and I'm ok with
    it.

My wife and I both cook. I typically do simpler stuff (outside of pizza from scratch which I love to make) since it more a means to an end rather an enjoyment.

I do about 80% of the cooking as my wife "hates" cooking even though the meals she prepares are delicious. I always cook the entire Thanksgiving an Xmas meals. I don't cook enfemme as that would violate our dadt agreement.

Genderblur Francene Lola Dupree's Avatar
    I adore cooking, and take most of the responsibility in our household, usually in drab.

I especially love cooking Thai

If i'm dressed the meal would be simpler and quicker, as i have more important things to be doing

xXx

If I can bbq or nuke it, yes. Other wise, nope.
    Jon