Thread: I Am Jazz!

I Am Jazz!

Not me but the show! Does anyone watch this on TLC? Or just me? I think it’s incredible that there is some acceptance of trans children in this world. I really deal for her friends and the things they go through. The season premiere was yesterday I think? She is going for surgery (although I think that has already happened) this season so stay tuned!

Aspiring Member
    One of my nephews is trans, so I don't have to watch it on TV to see its acceptance.

Jazz had the bottom surgery in June 2018. She came through it fine. She is now doing quite well.
    My favorite dress is a Dirndl.

An interesting show, as long as they keep a good story line and don't overdo the obvious it may succeed.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I'll be honest I think its sad in a way that she has given in to the 15 mins of fame thing.
    People that get in the public eye thru TV or reality shows it always ends up being a curse in a lot of ways.

Reality Check
    I watched for a few minutes. Then I changed the channel.
    Krisi

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    I followed Jazz on her YouTube channel. But I had to stop reading the comments. I never saw so much transphobia and downright hatred.
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    I don't really get into programmes just because it has a trans theme,needs to have more about it to grab my attention

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Yes I watch the show...did the new season start already?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I followed her on you tube for a year or so but kind of saw the way it was going and her talking about a show in the future.
    I have had friends that have had reality shows and in the long run the producers ruin the content and eventually the show.
    Motor Trend channel has ruined several really good car related you tube channels.
    They offer money to the main stars and take over production and eventually the content which ruin the show.
    My fave channel is In the shop with Emily and was sad when they sold out to Motor Trend TV
    They already ruined the show Roadkill.

I saw the commercial for the new season.
    Did I hear right that she was asking if the other girl liked her?? Is she now going to be a Lesbian??
    Just asking as I don't watch the show. Just not that interested.

We watched the first season of "Lost in Transition" and some was good, some was a bit off the mark in my opinion. Anyone else see that show??
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Jazz did have a girlfriend for a short time, however they drifted apart. Apparently she now has a boyfriend who’s mother is religious and doesn’t approve of Jazz being transgender.

Watched a couple of episodes when it first came out but now I'm not a fan of this show.