Thread: Day dreaming about full dress

Day dreaming about full dress

Well after buying my first pair of women's jeans yesterday I was just thinking about what it would be like to full dress. I watched some video on YouTube and stuff online for breast forms and wigs. Now I don't want to try pass as a woman every day in public or anything but it would be fun to do it. It like a snow ball I guess I started in panties and it just keeps progressing to more and more. And I know my wife would not ever go for it. Leonora

It's great to see that you are now focused on the correct stuff .

I can't comment on wife discussions other than the knowledge from reading from others that they need to be done. How to do it is beyond my experience.

Going out would require figuring out some combination of confidence and blending that's individual to you. It's a process, but there is no rush.

Enjoy the jeans!
    - Lydianne.

Leonora, You are on a roll for 2019, you have me smiling!
    Crissy

Oh yeah I don't want to try to pass in public but I am interested in how I would look in full dress. I just wanted to share what I was up to today sort speak just educating myself on wigs and such. Leonora

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Glad to hear it Crissy, yeah I haven't even wore my jeans yet I don't know how my wife is going to take that but we shall see. Leonora

Leonora,

It is definitely a progression, buying, wearing, and then presenting.

It takes a lot of time and practice to get it right, girls start at about eight and about eighteen they nearly have the act together.

Unfortunately others remain a disaster and never make the cut.

Just remember to take it slowly experiment a lot with clothes, presentation and makeup skills.

One day you will be able to go out solo. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

If you're going to do it, do it slowly. Consider each part as a new skill. I suggest looking into foundation garments like forms, padding, and a waist cincher/girdle/corset. Think about what would work for you to develop a feminine shape and research what you think would work for you. Go with a cheap set of breast forms, just to get a sense of size and proportion, or the right size bra and make your own forms just as a 'try it and see' sort of experiment. Once you get a bit of a shape together, and get an idea of your measurements, it will make shopping for a dress easier and you'll end up liking the look better when you try wearing it. Take it slow, it's not a race, and remember to ENJOY it!

I'm with you on this I only accepted my CDing about 6 months ago and its snowballed .And its great !!!

'Take it slow' I keep reading. Yeah, it's only been a year but Abbie wants to go out. Lol
    And OP hope you enjoy your jeans. I never wear mens anymore. The stretch of many most womens jeans is welcome sometimes. 😄

Thanks everyone for all your comments and info, I will go slow if I proceed. I was just wondering about those things it was fun looking at all those things. Leonora

First comes dreaming then comes doing

Gold Member
    I under dress every day, and wear Fem Jeans, but with a DAB Polo shirt.
    I feel like I am dressed as a woman even though I am still looking like a Boy.
    Kind of having it both ways.
    Rader

Baby steps are never a bad thing!
    Personally, I've never gone openly public, other than my own property lines, but with a big area I own, every step outward is better than the last...
    Each "step" forward is more validating than the next.
    Would LOVE to get in the car and go traveling...
    To each their own, I guess.
    But a WEALTH of knowledge is here!
    Just ask!
    I am sure others have great advise and input on what to do and what NOT to do!!!

It’s one of my goals to full dress in public. I’m actually planning a “work” trip in a couple months and I’m hoping to check that off while I’m by myself for a few days.

Leonora, Congratulations on the new jeans. Set small goals and practice, ask lots of questions and experiment. It took me a while to start figuring out my look and where I am comfortable. I am still working on it. If your wife knows, you could involve her in the process so she feels included. Cheers.
    Life is too short to be boring...Alexandra

Sounds like you are headed in the right direction! Remember baby steps! Don't overwhelm the wife! Enjoy the jeans and best wishes on your journey! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Snowball is absolutely right but it will be amazing where it takes you.

Banned Read only
    From you previous postings it appears you're wife is aware of some of your desires. You did amass a lot of panties and when purging you gave some to your wife. Your postings seem to suggest your wife views it as a panty fetish. Also, some tights are thrown into the mix. I think many wives may accept a panty fetish because her husband is not inferring any sort of womanhood into the marriage. When desires progress to emulating a woman that will cause a wife to really start thinking.

From previous threads it looks as if the subject has been approached in a sort of "beat around the bush" discussion. You are getting to this ever present issue of being truthful. Does a husband tell his wife about everything he does and bear the consequences or does he experience in secret? That's a decision you have to make. You really are not indicating you want to wear women's clothing around your wife. However, the snowball analogy is a good one. Bought the pants. Next comes the top. A pair of heels. A bra. Hosiery. You already have plenty of panties. You look in the mirror. Your mind likes what it sees. Then it's another outfit. Then another. I do not wear women's jeans. I like to wear dresses. My first dress was bought and quickly discarded decades ago. Buy another, get ride of one. Buy two, get rid of one. The end result? An extensive wardrobe.

PS: Last December you said you ordered a school girl outfit with white stockings. How did you feel in that outfit?