Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our story

Quote Originally Posted by Eemz View Post
    > As the words left my mouth all I could think was "good job Katie, now he hates you".

Ha ha it's awful - you're still speaking the words and your brain is already going "nooo.... what are you doing?? stop!! you fool!!"
    So that's when you fake sudden & acute indigestion . An excuse to shut up mid-sentence and redeem yourself .

I can't lie, I'm kind of patting myself on the back for that idea! . Not only is it an instant get-out-of-jail-free card, it might also get the other person to show instant concern for your wellbeing . . maybe even carry you home! .

OK, sure, I'm not married . But let that not reflect upon the effectiveness of the method. The method is fabulo . . <ow!>, <ow!>, <ow!>.. can't.. breathe.. . Need.. to.. lie.. down

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    So, if I understood correctly, you're on cd.com but he's not?

Which begs the question; Why r u here, Katie?

Let me add that you're VERY WELCOME here! We all wish there were more GG's involved in our daily postings because u r the real deal. We r simply imitators and wannabe's!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Now that earns the title of A really Cool Story

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

And they lived happily ever after.

I certainly wish you both well, a lovely story.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Yes, we do go out with him fully dressed, not as often as we'd like but we try to do a weekend getaway once a month or so. Around the house its kind of 50-50 mostly he wears yoga pants and a unisex looking shirt, some times a little make up.

I found this site not long after we began dating, I was looking to learn more about the subject in general. When I joined I was mostly looking to talk to girls in the same boat as me, but honestly had more fun talking to the actual cds. I love reading your posts and seeing the similarities between you guys and my husband. I love seeing the before and after pics and how happy everyone looks all dressed up, and I love how nice and helpful everyone has been to me.

I dont post a lot, I kind of go through phases with being a lurker and an active member. My husband reads the posts here from time to time and I show him what I post before posting it. He's not much into social media but I been asking him to join, maybe one day.

Lovely relationship, I really hope it continues to flourish.

Katie, We have all enjoyed your story. Don’t be such a stranger and come back more often.
    Crissy

Thanks for sharing your delightful story Katie

I am sure your husband could find enough here to enjoy being a member.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

The story is fantastic and so wonderful. It just goes to show that successful marriages do not really need both people to adhere to all the traditional values and behaviors. Happy marriages can be formed with very different values mixed with traditional values. Just like transgenderism, it can exist with any kind of blend of traditional and non-traditional behaviors. It just takes acceptance, interest, sharing, and so many other common understandings to combine and form a genuine love for each other. You two are a unique combination and a beautiful one.

I have to agree with Isabella and others that point out that a lot of GGs appreciate a man who exhibits some feminine traits and characteristics as well as masculine ones. In fact, a study done many years ago examined what blend of gender characteristics made for the happiest marriages. They found that the best combination was a woman with a more feminine man produced the greatest happiness, especially for the woman. I think the young women of today get it and unfortunately the seniors are too locked in to traditional, stereotypical masculine/feminine combinations. Then they complain about their husbands not being sensitive enough. Katie you are a wonderful person with a fine perspective. Welcome, and as Crissy said, we would love to hear more from you.

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    A truly great story Katie! Thank you for not being one to maliciously "out" him to the rest of the school! I hope you two have a forever life of happiness!

Katie, such a lovely story.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Kudos to you for being so observant as to notice his VPL! And then for having the guts to ask him. I'm sure the two of you make a wonderful couple. Don't be a stranger, you write great posts.

What I love about this story is that you are so open and accepting. In your curiosity about the underwear your now husband was wearing in school none of your questions involved judgement. I can easily imagine someone else noticing that he was wearing what looked like panties and being critical and judgmental of your husband just because he did not fit into their "model" of what a boy should be and wear.

Your story reminded me of something that happened to me. I was recently on a backpacking trip with two women friends in the Sierra Nevada of California. Under my shorts and shirt I was wearing my usual knickers. One evening as I was putting up my tent I felt my shorts slipping down and revealing a pair of pink knickers that I was wearing. As I pulled up my shorts I turned to see one of my women companions looking at me. Later in the trip I was asked about my background and told her that all my siblings were girls and much older than I. She said that would have been interesting as she was sure my sisters would have loved dressing me up as a girl. So from that glimpse of knickers she decided that I am a transvestite. Oh, and I did reply that they indeed dressed me up.

It seems you are having a wonderfully open relationship and sharing lots of interests. I am so pleased for you both and wish you all the best.
    Last edited by CONSUELO; 01-05-2019 at 10:25 AM. Reason: missing words

Hello KatieGG!
    I enjoy your fresh take on topics here very much. Let's talk panties and boxers since you brought them up. I don't know who invented boxers but those dang things
    aren't comfortable under ANY kind of pants, let alone yoga pants. They bunch up under jeans and slacks too. The only time I may wear them is by themselves to sleep in. Same with those silly tighty-whities style, with that useless little door in front, than no man can really easily slide his bathroom business end through to use it, and end up pulling them down anyway. I wore tighty-wighties for years cus that's just what my mother ended up buying me when I was little. So not part of any cross dressing mind set, I ended up switching over to mostly girl and women's underwear in normal old everyday guy mode, simply because they are more comfortable, and especially comfy on the man stuff. Not anything frilly or silky or pink, just good old light stretchy cotton or microfibre. I fly a lot when I travel and sit for long hours so I need something very comfortable and girl panties do the trick nicely! So I, like perhaps more guys than you might think, wear them for day to day, not just for a crossdressing session. They are much easier to move and sit in. Hope I made sense - Annie
    Last edited by AnnieMac; 01-05-2019 at 10:30 AM.

I wear his boxers to sleep in as shorts some times, but never wore anything over them. It does seem like that much material under your pants would get annoying. I don't remember the last time he actually wore them and he only has a couple pairs. I definitely wear them more than he does

Well Katie, there is this too, the boys down there need a little support as do your girls at times. So wearing regular tighty whitie man's briefs must be like wearing a really firm sports or firm bra. You can't wait to take it off. They are too constricting. And Boxers besides the uncomfortable bunching, let the boys hang too free, perhaps like going braless I would imagine, and "the girls" and "the boys" are subject to the gravity of age and sag some. So a lighter stretchier pair of cotton or microfibre panties feels perfect to me with just the right amount of support and freedom of movement. Who doesn't want lighter and stretchier! That's in what I might wear everyday. Now, I will confess to throwing something on at home a little frillier, but that's when I get into that crossdressing mood which happens every now and then. I am a member on a crossdressing forum after all!
    Haha - what a fun and silly topic though!: "Comparative Undie Studies-101"

PS: for fun wear the boxers and then put on a tight pair of your own jeans and you'll get the idea - then imagine more stuff down there.
    Last edited by AnnieMac; 01-05-2019 at 11:20 AM.

If I'm not wearing knickers I'm commando. Boxers IMHO came from Beelzebub's back passage! (But then I don't get on with French Knickers for some of the same reasons - too much material bunching up, plums falling out the leg) And tighty whities? Jeez. No thanks. I hate most men's underwear purely as it's cups too much. My little buddies can't breathe. 😄 Knickers are more like a hammock for the lil fellas. So yeah, comfort.(doesn't help that I'm a lil sensitive after childhood trauma, not to mention a ridiculously convoluted vasectomy.) And my wife knew and understood (this being years before I tried on a dress for the first time in an age last year). What she didn't understand was why I gravitated towards frillier, more floral, lacier, more girly knickers. I like em. That's why. 😍

Damn. Ninja'd by Annie. 😒
    Thanks though Annie. You hit the nail on the head of how I feel (I was still composing this while you posted). I think it actually helped my wife to understand a little more seeing another man say the same.
    Last edited by abbiedrake; 01-05-2019 at 11:35 AM.

This gave me goosebumps. Thanks !

Oh and Katie, clearly you belong here as well as Jase should. Do you think you'll progress beyond underdressing, you CD you? 😜
    Last edited by abbiedrake; 01-05-2019 at 11:49 AM.

Lol Abbie, I don't know I've long been curious about a tuxedo. And sometimes I even wear a football jersey or a men's hoodie *gasp!

😱
    Next thing we know you'll be demanded the vote!
    😁

beautiful story! you're both courageous!

This story is so cute. I love that you 2 got started because you were curious about him and his personality because of the wardrobe choices.
    I hope you 2 continue to have a great relationship.
    Your story really warmed up my heart.

Nice stoty Katie, love it

That's a delightful "origin story," Katie. Thank you for sharing it. Communication is the single biggest factor in a successful relationship, and you certainly started off on the right foot!