Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our story

Our story

I wanted to give everybody a little back story of how I ended up here.
    When I was in high school I had a crush on this boy, he was a skater with a pretty face and colorful shaggy shoulder length hair. He always wore band ts and skinny jeans which was common for the boys who rode skateboards.
    I always thought skinny jeans looked funny on guys you could see their boxers all bunched up around their thighs and it just looked unflattering. Well this one boy I noticed didnt have that problem and one day I noticed it looked like he had panty lines.. hmm that's kind of odd right? So I paid more attention to what he wore.
    I sat behind him in class, one day he leaned forward to talk to the girl in front of him and the tiniest hint poped up from his pants." Omg is he wearing panties???" For some reason thats all I could think about, I had to know.
    Later leaving school I walked up to him, with no plan on what I was going to say, it was an out of body experience, I just hear myself say " you wear panties right?" Lol he looked confused and said "yeah, don't you?" And he rode away on his board.
    It was awkward for a few days, we'd smile at each other and eventually started talking. Our first "date" was at my house and I talked him into wearing a skirt, we spent the rest of the night trying on clothes and doing his make up. He apparently wasn't much into cding passed jeans panties at the time.
    Now here we are about 10 years later 6 of them being married and still having the time of our lives.
    11/15/12 ride or die

Very nice.
    You sound wonderful and I wish you both the best.

That is a very cute story. Sounds like the two of you are a perfect match.

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Thank you for sharing such a great story. How lucky and good that you asked.
    Hope you two have a wonderful life together.

Wow! So . . if he did not lean forward on that day to talk to that girl... .

Butterfly Effect!

- Lydianne.

Thanks for sharing your story, Katie!

Happy for you two

That is a wonderful story! So glad you found each other!
    Many of the GGs who are accepting who come here had a rough life and came out stronger, so a small thing as CDing does not upset them.
    But a few seem to like CDers from an early age, with no mention of a rough life.
    Any thoughts on why you are okay with it? It may help other GGs who do have a harder time or what CDers should look for in a spouse.
    Hugs, Ellen

You are pretty rare!
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    I disagree with Danielle...not so rare. I think more GGs than we realize enjoy seeing femininity in men, especially younger women...

Nice story thanks for sharing
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Platinum Member
    Very nice story, K. I’m glad that the two of you are still having great times together! May it always be so!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I don't really know why, I'm a curious person so I had a bunch of questions like " why is he wearing them, are they his? If they are someone elses, do they know he's wearing them? What else does he wear, does anyone know?" And I think the fact that I had such a crush on him made me want to know everything about him.
    I'm also someone who never outgrew playing dress up, I can try on outfits and change my make up all day, so having a guy who also enjoyed that is really fun for me. The idea of cross dressing isn't something I ever put thought into and the fact that this boy I really liked wore girl stuff was mind blowing lol

Yay! Katie and Jase's story! 😁
    And as you.promised elsewhere a kick was indeed had. Cool start to a relationship. Ties into a reply I was composing for another thread that got eaten by my phone.
    Good for you in being curious, Katie. Never lose that sense of wonder, k?

What a wonderful story! Thanks for sharing it!

Genderfluid Swiftie DanielleLee's Avatar
    Wow.. what a great & cute story. Your directness and his courage to tell you all the way back in HS has led you two together. That's awesome!!!
    I'm so jealous, lol

That's an awesome story, glad it worked out for you and him!

Still to this day I can't believe I didnt scare him off, It was so embarrassing. As the words left my mouth all I could think was "good job Katie, now he hates you".

Aspiring Member
    What a nice story, I am glad it all has worked out for you two! Sherrii

Love the story.
    To his question in re ply you could tell him you were into boxer or you were doing the Commando thing.
    But you ended up right where you should be. Love ya.

The old Hippo in a Tutu.

> As the words left my mouth all I could think was "good job Katie, now he hates you".

Ha ha it's awful - you're still speaking the words and your brain is already going "nooo.... what are you doing?? stop!! you fool!!"

Great story Katie, wish the best and happiness for the both of you. Enjoy each other every day. Life is to short.

Gold Member
    You where meant for each other, and that is a good thing. Best of everything in the new year.
    Rader

Aspiring Member
    Katie,
    Many thanks for sharing your wonderful story. It appears that two open-minded people connected and found a shared interest. BRAVA to you for initiating the relationship.

Best wishes!

How wrong you were, Katie, in what you thought. By now I would guess you realise that for most having someone approach them in the way you did, with that degree of openness and curiousity is a dream come true. That you already had a crush on him and later got him into a skirt is the icing.
    You knew from the beginning, which is a big plus. You knew what this young man was like before committing. For so many of us all we can do is look with a mix of happiness and envy for Jase, because we kinda sprung this on our SOs (and often we ourselves are surprised. I was!).
    Does Jase go full femme? And do you hang out/go out together?

Lovely story Katie. So happy for the two of you.
    CD Life