Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Do you want to be a Women?

Yes, I do! Just like I would say to him when he asks me to be his wife!
    Roxanne, A Girl At Heart
    As Sweet As I Can Ever Be

I consider myself to be a woman, and the clothes to be a validation of those feelings. The idea of physical transition is appealing to me, but not necessary. It would validate my feelings, but wouldn't really change anything. I can still do the man thing if necessary. I've never been comfortable with the male role, and it took me a long time to master it. But I'm old now, and I've had years of practice.

If I had the choice, yes i should have been female.

Funny the more I dress the more I would love to transition.

If I was 20 and know what I do now I would do it in a second.

No. But I definitely would have liked to have been born a girl. I wish I was one. But I don't wish to become one.

I have been thinking about why I'm a crossdresser and have come to the conclusion that I'm not transgender, but I would love to be a girl any way possible, only problem I have is the lack of funds to get a sex change and age, I'm 64 this month so it's a bit to late for me, but if I won a couple of million in the lottery I might consider a sex change then.
    I love to crossdress and would love to do it permanently, but family, friends and work prevent me doing so. I hope to retire in about 6 months and move far away, I will then be able to do it more often, like almost permanently.
    Sophie Mosley

I would not change the sex I was born as but if I could magically swap between, I would :P

Reality Check
    Yes, I have an ongoing fantasy that there is a chamber that I could enter with my wife and we would swap bodies for a week or two. That would be fun and safe.

In reality, I'm sure my life is better than it would have been if I had been born female. That was a long time ago when women were expected to be housewives and have a bunch of babies or perhaps be secretaries. Women had few opportunities back then. I think if I were to be born today, female would be fine.
    Krisi

lately I’ve been wondering if I truly am trans

What a luxury it is for people who are absolutely certain of their assigned gender. I like being a guy but I feel like off center like the lines don’t meet. When I’m dressed, all the lines are connected and I feel one with the world.

I often wonder if my life would have been easier if I were born a girl so I would be certain of my identity in terms of my gender. Ughhh so difficult sometimes.

No, I’m content to be a crossdresser.

Maybe! My "male" mode is getting more and more feminine! I was macho male with all the sports and rough and tumble activities! I am gender "me" right now! Taking hormones but not so sure about the SRS! I am just sailing along on my journey and will go where it takes me! I guess I am just Transgender! Not much male clothing left! Women's clothing 24/7 except at work! I am still dad and grandad, but I will be that always regardless of appearance! (Thanks, Pat!) Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

As a teenager I had a hard time accepting my dressing since I didn't want to be a woman. And to me at that time it seemed like dressers should become drag queens or transition. I continue to not want to be a woman, but have accepted I am non-binary and can mix both male and female aspects in a way that works for me.

Such interesting and very thoughtful replies to this question. It does show that everyone has their own life and story. I truly appreciate you all sharing yours!

As for me, I have no interest in being a woman. It's a thrill to dress up and present (to myself at least) as a woman. I like the clothes and the process of applying makeup, pads, forms, clothing and shoes. But it's just a once in a while step into how the other half lives. Woman are far too attractive to me and this is a way to be attractive to myself, if that makes sense.

Now if you asked if there was some way to become a woman for a week and then be myself again. That would be an interesting experience. Obviously deep fantasy, but the idea of experiencing the world as a woman for a short period of time seems intriguing to me.

I more want to be the product of the beauty within? Too Much?
    Stacy!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

I wish that I were born truly female in mind and body rather than just mind.

Since that isn't possible, if do-overs were possible; I would certainly have chosen a a different life path and begun a full transition many years ago had I fully understood myself.

However, because of life choices and commitments made before I came to truly know myself, I am committed to living a male life with only a smattering of my true identity sprinkled in.

I would like to be seen as a 100% passable and attractive woman when out crossdressed (won't happen). Other than that, I am 100% male no matter what clothes I am wearing.

Echoing alot of other answers I'd love to be 100% passable but very comfortable being a man and dressing feemme.

I spent a lot of time thinking there was something wrong with me when I was young, I was conflicted as to what I was and what I should have been. But as I became older I accepted the fact that I am a man that loves to express my femenine side as wholy as I possibly can. Would I change anything now, no. I have fully accepted who and what I am.

Cynthia
    Be Yourself, And Be Fabulous While Doing it!

Sometimes, sometimes not.

Absolutely I do. Everyday I think about it. Took me years to come to that realization that I'm transgender and not a crossdresser. Whether I'll decide to actually transition is another question. For now, I'm happy to accept that I'm both male and female. I'm out, for the most part, but I'm not yet ready to take that step.
    stefanilara.wordpress.com
    A Girl in disguise

No desire to transition whatsoever. I enjoy dressing and do what I can to look good while dressed. Have thought about dressing full time, but not ready for that, at least not yet. lol

Karen

I don't want to transition either. Although I love crossdressing, there's aspects of my male self that I love as well, including being a grandfather and father to my grown children.

Sherri

Aspiring Member
    No, I will not want to be a Woman
    Live Today as if it is your last day

I love to dress as awoman but I do wish I had breast but I know I cant do that hell im a great grandpa I cant change now but I sure would love to have bigger breast to fill my bras

Simple answer is no. I am a man interested in women. Nonetheless, cross dressing allows me to express an aspect of my personality that cannot be realized as a man.