Firstly to clarify I do not mean to transition, I want some points of views from CDs who always plan to keep being a husband/dad/man.

Basically my Wife is trying to understand more and asked me if I want to be a women, I said no. After watching first dates, there was a CD on there, wife asked do I want to be like him, I don't. He mentioned they are just clothes and in my opinion his look was more androgynous. Wonder if he is on here? (He was great by the way, fair play to him)

I want to present as a women, full wig makeup and all. But do I want to act like a women too, I guess so. So essentially I want to impersonate a women. Or is it I actually want to be one temporarily. But of course wig/makeup doesnt make you a women.

I always figured if you want to be a women that means you will probably end up transitioning or living full time en femme. This of course is rubbish as I know gender is a spectrum.

I think the root of my problem if my wife hears me say I want to be a women she will freak. So can you impersonate a women without wanting to be one? But if you did why would you if you don't want to be one.

Hopefully at least one person will follow where I am going with this.

Maria x