Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Do you want to be a Women?

If I had the opportunity to change I would in a heart beat. but that is a long shot to say the least so I guess I will be happy just being me.
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

Quote Originally Posted by prene View Post
    Funny the more I dress the more I would love to transition.

If I was 20 and know what I do now I would do it in a second.
    In thinking about this more.
    If I could pass ... I would.

Yes, I would love to be exactly who I am today, only female.

Personally I would prefer to be a woman rather than women, because dissociative personality disorder sounds like a lot of work!

What I would like, and continually work at, is a society and self which honors and embraces a feminine person, regardless of body type.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Sometimes I want to be a woman, often I think I am one on the inside. Yet at other times I don't think about what I am or want to be...I am never really happy being a guy even though i spend a lot of time dressed as one and behaving as one. Confused? Yeah exactly But all that being said I am happy being mixed up.
    A.K.A Rebecca & Bec

Sure if pigs can fly, I would want just some of the physical attributes....But that could/would another thread...
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

My answer would be yes I want to be a woman if I could choose right from birth.
    My answer would also be yes I want to be a woman right now if it didn't involve surgery and the baggage that comes with transitioning.

If I were younger then I think I would have changed at the drop of a hat. Now I realise that I am more gender fluid so do not feel the need. I would just be happy if society could accept me having a female persona whilst being anatomically male.

No, No reason for that, I like who I am for the most part, Just prefer dressing in womens clothes
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Yes if I was younger I would transition or from birth . Definitely I would . Right now at my age it is not going to happen.

This is a tough one. I would say yes if it wouldn’t effect anything in my life. (Family friends work etc) but it would so I guess no. I would love to have bigger breasts mine are a 38 full B. Would like them bigger. Wife says she would to. I have done something to get them bigger but seem to be stuck at B.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    NO, it would be "terrible" ----But the very idea I find highly erotic.---Go figure. Perhaps I have a "Masochistic" bend for "Humiliation, etc. CD is also "Very relaxing", which is the PRIMARY reason I do it.

For as long as I can remember my last thought before I fall asleep at night is I hope I wake as female.
    As a teenager Id wake in the morning still the same old male me and I’d punch the wall in frustration. Luckily I grew out of punching the wall
    So to answer your question YES I would love to be a woman

No, not really. However it would be an interesting experiment to be young, shapely and actually be able to passs as a woman.

I always have and always will want to be a woman, but unfortunately that will never happen!! When i finally came out to my wife many uears ago, she was quite supporting, but the minute she asked me if i wanted to be a woman and i answered truthfully, it all stopped and is now never mentioned.
    Just something i have to live with. Thank goodness for this site, it helps keep me sane 😉

If I was a woman, it wouldn't be as much fun dressing in their clothing. So, the short answer is "no".

My answer would be "sometimes". Would like to have my male equipment removed since they are of no use after my operation. Breasts would also be nice. But none of this would ever happen for many reasons so I'll live happily with what I have.

Banned Read only
    Maria when you are dressed and out as a woman you do want to be all things woman. But you might get tired of being a woman and want to get back to a more simple life of dressing and acting as the man you have all ways been. When the pink fog rolls in and panties, skirts, feminity control your mind you just have to take on your second self OR is it your first self and male is now second ????

Yes and no. Basically I like being a man, but would like to wear makeup, female clothes and shoes all day every day, because I like them more than male clothes. Since male cross dressing is still not really well accepted in our society, it would be easier just to be a woman.

No, the thought never crossed my ming. I like being a man.

Like many people here I think, I've been cross dressing part-time for many years without ever thinking of transitioning to full time dressing, let alone transitioning. But it has taken some education to be comfortable with where I am.

Most people look at gender and sexuality as binary: male or female, gay or straight. Even "bi" is suspect to them. And very few people have any interest in learning more about the subject.

I had a nearly year long relationship with a girl that was pretty serious. I decided to reveal to her my crossdressing, after laying the usual hints at Halloween. She professed to be supportive, but eventually left me because, "I want to date a man, not someone who wants to be a woman." She was convinced that presenting as a woman automatically meant I wanted to have sex with men, and transition to full time. So she left. It was very hard for me to take, but better to have found out before full commitment or marriage than after.
    Last edited by Alexis00; 01-21-2019 at 02:02 AM.

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KatieGG View Post
    I have wondered what life would be like as a man, I can certainly think of situations that would be better if I was.
    Likewise, can you think of any situations that would be *worse* if you were a guy?

Because speaking from decades of daily firsthand experience, I assure you, plenty exist.

Seems like some GG's want all the "good stuff" that males get to enjoy -- yet none of the bad crap out there that automatically comes with the territory.

And the same holds true regarding the inverse with men, apparently including even some on this site.

Can't have your cake & eat it, too, folks!

Bottom line? It sucks being a GG -- and it sucks being a guy.

And yet both can be pretty awesome, as well.

Just all of the above in different ways. Fact of life, is all.

Alexis wrote:

I had a nearly year long relationship with a girl that was pretty serious. I decided to reveal to her my crossdressing, after laying the usual hints at Halloween. She professed to be supportive, but eventually left me because, "I want to marry a man, not someone who wants to be a woman." She was convinced that presenting as a woman automatically meant I wanted to have sex with men, and transition to full time. So she left. It was very for me to take, but better to have found out before full commitment or marriage than after.

Sorry that had happened to you. It kinda sucks when things like that happen with all this... Yet at the same time, it also sounds like you dodged a bullet, as it seems you're well aware.

Yep, some GG's just can't handle it when it comes to their BF / hubby. Hitting a wee bit too close to home. It's unfortunate, really, but I suppose it is their prerogative, perhaps understandably so.

Could it be the *only* reason why a GG decides to leave? Sure. Or, it could just be the straw that broke the camel's back.

Of course, there's always the possibility that she simply uses it as a convenient excuse... That she no longer wants to be in the relationship, anyway, and uses it as an easy out.

Regardless, nothing wrong with seeking a mate who's kinda genuinely cool with it all, or at least on some levels. Enough do exist, perhaps a bit moreso with the younger crowd? Finding someone who you can just be yourself around, and vice versa, is really what it's all about.

Definitely not. If I were a woman, the thrill and joy I have in dressing in women's clothes probably would not be there, as it would be just normal. I would imagine transitioning helps a man feel and be more like a woman, but we are designed very differently by God. Wanting to be a woman and actually being one can never be the same. A man presenting as a woman to me is unavoidable now, but I would not be happy as a woman. I am happy being en femme as Veronica, however. Still, I am in the closet, and have not been in a relationship since my dressing really took off in the last couple of years.
    Veronica

Love who you are! You are uniquely you!!