Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Born or reborn as a female??

Silver Member

Born or reborn as a female??

Since I've been a member (3 years), there have been countless members who have expressed that they wish they had been born as a female. As a boy, I'd often pray at bedtime that I would wake up as a girl. As a man, and envying everything about women, I wanted to become as close to representing as a female as I could and thus feel as feminine as I could. Most of you know the story, as you've probably been down the same path.

But there is a problem in so badly wanting to be a female. If actually born or reborn as a female, you would never think 'Wow! It happened just as I wanted' UNLESS you had the memories of the male you were who wanted to be a female. If you did not have those 'male memories', you'd simply be just another female who was born on Earth.

Make sense?

BTW, wouldn't it then be funny you being born as a female who wished she was born as a male?

I love your perspective, it makes a lot of sense.

Maybe that'll be the next lifetime … spent missing your male side as much as you currently miss your female side. Hopefully, another 'go' or two around reincarnation and we'll all have a nice smooth blend

The next life time would be great to be a girl.. I hope!! i can't stop thinking , looking, wanting,,,,,,,,

Sincerely;
    Lisa
    As many as 43 percent of all people with gender dysphoria attempt suicide in their lives. dont let yourself become part of that very tragic statistic.
    Balance-Dignity-Acceptance-Responsibility-

This is why the blue pill is also a valid solution. As unpalatable as it might seem before you take it, afterwards, you'd be equally as comfortable in male gender and clothing as a properly gender-aligned genetic female would be in hers.

( Assuming one views proper gender alignment as being preferrable to this conflict. We all vary on this ).

- Lydianne.

Please don't forget that there other things to consider.

Remember there are also Females who wish to become Male.

Not so funny really just the other side of the same coin.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Interesting. We have a massage therapist who has an amazing ability to "read" your unconscious thoughts. After a session a few months ago, she said to me "you knonw, i think i finally figured you out, you were a woman in two previous lives..." So maybe this time out, fate decided I was going to be male but couldn't quite purge the previous lives from my being.

I would love to come back as a female but only on the basis that I had the memories of the male I had been who wanted to be a female. that would be heaven. x

If you were reborn as a properly gender-aligned female and destiny refused to release you from this stranglehold so cheaply and you were to find yourself in a relationship with one of us,.. without the benefit of your previous life's conflicted male experiences to draw from, what would be the chances that you would be accepting?...

...Somewhere around the same as the chances of finding an accepting SO right now, perhaps?

Scary, no? .

- Lydianne.

Your last sentence has it all.

That is probably what I would want to do.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Jenny22, your post makes me think that this old adage is also true for CD'ers. "The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence". True happiness tends to happen when you are able live within your circumstance, not continually wishing to be somewhere, or something else!
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

I would rather be what I am now
    though I love dressing and would love someone to help me look more like a woman
    I still like women and my male bits
    I have a fantasy of being force feminized though and maybe having breasts
    maybe come back as a hermaphrodite and have the best of both worlds

What if you were a girl in your previous life? And that is why you have such strong feelings to be female? This is just what you remember from your previous life.you dont know you were but there is still the pull in your brain that you are. If you were then born female what of you then feel the Male in your brain?

Hi Jenny,

I have had and continue to have these exact same thoughts and wishes, right down to the male memories play of it. I don't expect them to ever go away.

Elizabeth

No matter how, if, or when, I'll take that chance.

Banned Read only
    Jenny ,
    There lies the problem , obviously it depends on the severity of our GD but being born male with a female trait gives us the opportunity to ask this question and debate the possible answers here on the forum .

I guess we need to analyse why we ask this question , what is really the bottom line of it .

Lets try and find some answers . The obvious one is we can dress in clothes we choose without anyone caring , well I do that anyway . I want a smooth body , OK we can find ways to deal with body hair .

To ask more basic questions , would you like to be a woman so you can have children ? That very rarely comes on anyone's list .
    You'd like to be a woman so youy could have a relationship with a man ? Again that very rarely comes up and nothing stops us doing that anyway .

I'm sure I can think of many others as I'm sure you all can but is it a case of the grass being greener ?

Perhaps we should we ask the question are we better off being TG ? For those who still want the WOW FACTOR , being TG is the best situation .

Then there is the fly in the ointment , since dressing full time in my new home town I want less and less to be seen in male mode . OK I'm not a woman but I'm happier , comfortable and more content being Teresa . The question is would I be as content as that if I were a woman ? Is full transition the Utopia we hope for ? I'm not 100% convinced it is .

Perhaps we should accept our lot and tell ourselves this is as good as it gets , at my age it possibly is .

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny22 View Post
    If actually born or reborn as a female, you would never think 'Wow! It happened just as I wanted' UNLESS you had the memories of the male you were who wanted to be a female. If you did not have those 'male memories', you'd simply be just another female who was born on Earth.
    and THAT's exactly what I wish had happened - No lifetime of feeling myself a misfit, No traumatic effects from being 'caught' in the wrong clothes while trying to express my true self, no lying awake at night begging God to fix his mistake, No suicidal thoughts about just 'making the pain stop', no living in constant fear of being rejected/ beaten / killed for what I am.

and NO memories of such things.

To just live a normal, happy life as the girl I was meant to be - and never have dysphoria enter into the picture at all - there is no downside to that in my book.

As others have said - maybe next time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny22 View Post
    As a man, and envying everything about women
    Uh, no. You do NOT envy everything about being a women.
    You want to be weaker? More vulnerable to physical and sexual attack? Being judged strictly by your appearance (which would be fine if you're going to be beautiful, but let's remember that only a very few women are naturally gorgeous)? Go through that monthly 'thing' (I don't know if I'm allowed to write that here, having just been reprimanded for something else verboten), and the associated health problems that go with it (such as endometriosis)? Childbirth and the stress incontinence that many women wind up with after it? Being prone to urinary tract infections? Breast cancer? Being considered by many to be less likely to be able to show up for work due to being female (and all the associated things that go with it, such as being a mom, etc)? You want to be considered more likely to be unstable due to your emotions? Or your hormones being responsible for your decisions? You really want to wear physically more uncomfortable clothing? And have to buy clothes more often and get lesser quality things? Have to wake up an hour or more earlier every day to do your make up and hair? Develop bunions on your feet, knee and low back problems from wearing heels? Have to carry a handbag EVERYWHERE all the time? (try it; get a camera bag, keep everything that you usually carry in your pockets in that bag, and do it for a few months. I assure you, you'll get very tired of that bag). The list just goes on and on. I'm not saying that men have it easy either, but we simply have different problems, and you're probably only feeling the ones that men do. Women have a lot to deal with, too.

But there is a problem in so badly wanting to be a female. If actually born or reborn as a female, you would never think 'Wow! It happened just as I wanted' UNLESS you had the memories of the male you were who wanted to be a female. If you did not have those 'male memories', you'd simply be just another female who was born on Earth.
    Basically, all you really need is to have your GID solved. Unfortunately, we don't have any way to treat that easily. I've had the same thoughts; wanting to be female. When I was much younger, I thought about what it would be like to transition; but as a straight male, becoming a big ugly gay female would bring about a whole new bunch of problems. Perhaps if I had magically become a girl by age about 13 when I had expected to, maybe life would have been better, having the GID problem gone. I'll never know.
    Last edited by sometimes_miss; 01-07-2019 at 09:42 AM.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Reality Check
    I was a female in my previous life. I don't remember much about it except that I died in my early twenties in Germany. Probably because of the war (WWII for you youngsters). If I get my choice I'll come back as a female next time.
    Krisi

If past lives are a thing, I was definitely a girl at some point. And I probably wasn't happy about it. I love women's clothes, but I certainly wouldn't want to be one forever.

Silver Member
    Sometimes Miss, you just stated, "Uh, no. You do NOT envy everything about being a women," then went on to say many things you thought would be negatives about being a FEMALE. You don't know me. So why throw such a wet blanket on my remarks? If I was a female with male memories as I stated, I would be quite happy to live with those challenges. I know there are many others on this forum who feel as do I, and we could list the many positive things there are about being female.

You are still one of my forum favorites! Hugs!

by Jenny22

BTW, wouldn't it then be funny you being born as a female who wished she was born as a male?
    I have mentioned in previous posts about my godson who is a FtM. It's kind of ironic to read the posts giving the opposite point of view from his opinions. He transitioned about in his early 20's (he is now in his 30's) and finds different problems as a male than he did as a female. The biggest thing that he longs for is an accepting partner (sound familiar?).

So Jenny, I understand that you are free to wish you had been born a female.

The grass may be greener on the other side but life is still life no matter who we are, with all of it's hopes, thrills, loves, complications, and disappointments.

Reincarnation is such a devilish thing.
    Here we sit hoping to come back in female form only to now have the thought that that woman might be transgender and wish to be male. OMG my brain is scrambled...

Even if I did return as a woman I most likely would have no knowledge of this life and therefore would have attained no satisfaction in this regard anyway. Karma is a bitch ...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I may not have been a female in an earlier life, but I so wish I was a girl now! . . . . . and, with a partner!
    Roxanne Lanyon "Being his/her girl, is a wonderful dream!"
    As Sweet As I Can Ever Be

I relate in my teens and twenties this need to identify as a woman to be a woman became part of me