Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Born or reborn as a female??

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    1st off, u must believe in reincarnation. Which isn't so hard if the only alternative is death for ever and ever!

Once u come to that conclusion, lots of possibilities exist!

U r a man in this life because u must have been a beautiful woman in your last one! (Why beautiful? Because imaging u were r an ugly hag isn't much fun!)

Because you're a man in this life you'll be a beautiful woman in your next life! (Why beautiful? Because---read above!)
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I'd say, if, and if I would come back in another life, I'd say come back as 100% MAN, because in "this" life, I'm surely not 100% man

I would like to be reborn as a girl, and then I'd hope to be lesbian. Men gross me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    I was a female in my previous life. I don't remember much about it except that I died in my early twenties in Germany.
    I was also female in my previous life from the middle 1800's to just after WW1 also in Germany. Not 100% sure who I was, but I had something to do with the aristocracy in my up bringing and marriage which probably explains why I am so obsessed with jewels and ball gowns and many of my flashbacks seem to center around grand balls and huge estates and yachts. I had two daughters (one I was very close to, the other not so) and one son when I passed.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I too believe strongly in past lives.
    How many do we get? I have no clue but I know I was a man back during the Civil War.
    I never had any interest in past lives and thought it was a bit out there until I had a very strange/scary experience.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 03-06-2019 at 08:31 PM.

That would be ironic! Yes, I have and do wish I had been born female! My wife even told my daughter that she thought I wished I were female! I only mentioned wanting to wear women's clothes to her once and never wore them in front of her! Who knows? Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    I too believe strongly in past lives.
    How many do we get? I have no clue but I know I was a man back during the Civil War.
    I never had any interest in past lives and thought it was a bit out there until I had a very strange/scary experience.
    I've had flashbacks my whole life, but I for years just dismissed it as silly reoccurring dreams because in this life I was born and raised just barely above the poverty level, a billion miles away from the grand halls and balls of my dreams. Just before Christina (Christinac on the forums) died, she started exploring reincarnation because of a reoccurring nightmare she had about being on a ship that was torpedoed. I started doing the same.

Since the subject of past lives has come up, here's what I've got.

1. wife of well-to-do merchant in 'western' days (wooden sidewalks, muddy streets, horses). I remember being disgusted with the way it was almost impossible to keep the skirts of my dresses clean. I died in childbirth in that one.

2.(brief flash) during the plague in europe. I was in the hospital begging a doctor to save my children. I even offered myself to him if he would. He tiredly said "there's nothing I can do" and walked away.

3.(another brief flash) on a hillside on a sunny day with my boyfriend. We were both young, and making out. I could feel his hands finding their way through all the layers of clothing (full length skirt, petticoat, etc. and was in heaven even though we both knew we shouldn't be doing it.

4 (another flash just a couple weeks ago) eagerly waiting for my man to get home from work. the anticipation an excitement were wonderful. I'm guessing I must have been a newly wed in that one, but I'm not sure.

Sure - you could write them off as imagination, but no other imaginary thing I've thought about carried the weight of emotion that these did.

Anyway - trying to get back to topic, I now think that my dysphoria is somehow related to some "left over" stuff from a past life. Either that or I was, indeed, born into the wrong body this time around.

Ah well... whaddaya gonna do?

Quote Originally Posted by SaraLin View Post
    I could f I now think that my dysphoria is somehow related to some "left over" stuff from a past life. Either that or I was, indeed, born into the wrong body this time around.
    You mean like unfinished business from the previous life?

Quote Originally Posted by Cristy2 View Post
    You mean like unfinished business from the previous life?
    Ummm - yes?

I can't tell you how many times I've agonized over whether what I'm feeling is:
    something I'm meant to feel - and deal with,
    something I'm supposed to DO (transition),
    something that "got carried forward" from a previous life and is interfering with this one ...
    or maybe something as simple as something that happened in THIS life - whether biological or emotional.

In the long run, I've learned that whatever the cause, I'm still who I am and I have to find my own path.
    All the "what if's" and "shoulda, woulda, coulda's" can't change that simple truth.

(but in my heart, there still isn't a day goes by when I don't wish ...)

I did some past life regression therapy a few years ago and had very vivid memories of being a young girl around the turn of the last century and then again a young woman about 1920's. In every instance I was extremely happy, happier than I can ever remember being in my current life, and had a very fulfilling life. I think that perhaps, my crossdressing is an effort to regain that lost happiness and that is why it is so much about the way I feel and not the way I look.

I really like who I am now but wouldn't object if I woke up as a woman tomorrow morning, even having to deal with all the issues Lexi pointed out, I mean if nothing else, my favorite panties would fit a little better.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

absolutely makes sense. I think women FAB's or most of them anyway don't get the thrill we get out of being all decked out, heels, hair, makeup and great fashion. One of the things I have said that i wouldn't want to transition because the thrill of femulating would be gone. It would become like putting my tie on, shaving and new sports jacket, all the fashion most of us can get as a maie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Quote Originally Posted by ShelbyDawn View Post
    I did some past life regression therapy a few years ago and had very vivid memories of being a young girl around the turn of the last century and then again a young woman about 1920's. )
    I thought about doing that once. There are a few gaps in the timeline I would love to fill in. I know I was born in 1856 and my mother and older sister died when I was nine, but other than my mother and sisters death, I can't remember much of anything about my childhood. My brothers and younger sister and I stayed close up until the Great War broke out and I don't remember much after the war. Last date I can remember is New Years 1920, so I assume I died some time around then because I had been seriously ill all that winter.

You might come back as a woman if it involves a karmic lesson that must be learned. Pretty deep huh? Don't know if I believe in reincarnation but it sure is interesting.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I do have my moments where I wish I could wakeup in a womans body and been starting to feel lately that there is a woman inside me that wants to be let out. No wonder everytime I do dress up, I start to feel increasingly happier than my everyday working male self. And yeah, wishing this is a two way street as there are women out there that wish they were men.