Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Left my nightdress at a friends house and need advice

Being honest I think is best. Ask if she found it, and please hold it for you you next time you visit. She sounds like someone you can trust. And it would go a long way to showing her you trust her.

Best
    DeeDee

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Maybe your friend is testing out your honesty by not mentioning it

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Women are very observant about there clothes especially there under things your caught. Fess up now or later but fess up. When I was in high school many moons ago I would stay over at friends and if his mom left a bra in the bathroom I would play in it when I went to take shower. Next thing I knew every time I stayed over there was a couple of well wore out bras on the counter when I went in to take shower. They are way more ahead of than we think.

I would only tell her when she brings up the subject

Banned Read only
    Well first I have to ask why you would risk even wearing a nightgown to bed when staying with someone that you are still hiding your dressing from?

But now that the cat is out of the bag, she my not want to bring it up, saving you the embarrassment.

Next time you stay you should bring it up, you could just ask if you had forgotten anything last time or you could just wait and see if it is neatly folded and waiting for you on the bed.

Reality Check
    I would not say anything unless she mentions it. No sense stirring things up.
    Krisi

1. How people react to "things/information" is their own issues to deal with.
    A. Do you think you would loose a friend over it?

2. Leaving it to be determined by your friend may leave it open to all the wrong conspiracies.
    B. Tell her.

Sure she may or may not be surprised. It seems from your post that loosing her as a friend is unlikely but there's only one way to find out.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Micki_Finn View Post
    Just suck it up and ask. You obviously weren’t too concerned about her finding out when you were wearing a nightgown in her house
    Micki telling it like it is.

Quote Originally Posted by KatrinaK View Post
    Hate to say it sister, but she knows. Leaving behind a XL nightie is a tell!
    Maybe she thought some burglar was wearing it and accidentally left it. Maybe some TG thief named "Sofonda Kleptoism"

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    There is a wise phrase, let sleeping dogs lie.
    Yeah my neighbor probably wishes I would let his sleeping dogs lie instead of making a bunch of noise just to agitate them. Wait, that has nothing to do with the night gown.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochal Tukque View Post
    Women are very observant about there clothes especially there under things your caught. When I was in high school many moons ago I would stay over at friends and if his mom left a bra in the bathroom I would play in it when I went to take shower. Next thing I knew every time I stayed over there was a couple of well wore out bras on the counter when I went in to take shower. They are way more ahead of than we think.
    It was only one time (unfortunately) but I wonder if my best friend's mom knew about it when I found a pair of her pantyhose in the restroom? But to stay within the rules, I cannot go into more details.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I agree with Micki, just ask her. Since she knows deal with it head on, I think you will both feel better.
    Crissy

If you choose to wait until next time you go over, then go over soon.

This could be a nice new door opening for you, somewhere to dress, someone to help and talk to, make the most of this opertunity

Aspiring Member
    You can either not ask and not ever mention it or ask now. I can't see any reason to wait until you see her in person again. Call or text, or whatever and ask if she found a nightgown as you seem to be missing one. Sherrii

Always remember, it's not against to law to wear women's cloths, she will not call the police

Maybe the fashion police! Ok just kidding, you will feel better when you do it.
    Crissy

Take a step back, which I always do, look at the whole situation, what would you do if you found a nightie in your guest room?, a) jump to conclusion that your guest is a gay person who wears women's cloths b) wonder where has that come from? C) it must be my guests nightie and they are waiting for an operation to become female?, they will not have a clue, so stop the panic