Hi girls,
I need your advice. I was recently on a trip to the west coast and stayed with a very good friend who has been widowed for many years. When I got home I could not find my nightdress and then remembered that I had taken it off in the guest bathroom and left it lying in a heap on the counter top.
Anyway, this lady and I are close friends and I know she has a soft spot for me as she has hinted at her feelings from time to time but I have never revealed to her that I am a transvestite.
My visit was about a month ago and since then we have exchanged text messages saying what a lovely time we had together etc. and also a long telephone conversation in which she was very friendly. We talked about all sorts of issues but she never mentioned my leaving a nightdress and neither did I.

So, a question from all of you wise heads. Should I mention it to her? Wait until she mentions it? Wait until my next visit and see what happens? Or see if she just discreetly leaves my nightdress on the guest bed and never says a word?

Consuelo