My wife has been VERY accepting, even encouraging. I'm 43, and just told her in October I wanted to dress, but had never done it. Instantly she started buying me cloths, panties, leggings, skirts, dresses, tops, shoes, makeup, wigs, the works. She told me prior to me even coming out that she wanted me to shave EVERYRHING except my face, and only occasionally my chest. I have an AMAZING wardrobe right now. Here's the problem, she doesnt care if I underdress every day, and doesnt care how much I dress, as long as I dont lose the "male" me she fell in love with. I dont have a desire to dress daily, so that's not a problem. My problem is as much as I LOVE the feeling of dressing, I am riddled with guilt, embarrassment, confusion, and even disgust about why i want to do this. I'm a disabled veteran with mental health issues, so i see a psychologist and she encourages me to dress and embrace it, but no matter how much she and i or the wife and I talk about it, i just cant seem to get over the mental hump of actually let loose. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.