Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: About these maids outfits

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    The classic sexy "French maid" costume has even become sort of popular with some GGs as a Halloween costume.

IMO, the attraction is that when weaning it, you become a sex object and that is enjoyable for some CDs as well as some GG's.
    Last edited by Barbara Jo; 01-17-2019 at 09:37 PM.

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    I have a couple of different maid uniforms both with a few extras. An occasional opportunity to wear something generally impractical of whatever unsual colours to have fun in for a bit. If any cleaning actually occurs it's a bonus but mostly for the feel and for fun and to not take it too seriously.

I have always wanted a maids costume. I love sexy ligerie. More so if I'm wearing it for someone else. Even more if they get realy into it too.

Its on my bucket list to own and wear (privately) a french maids outfit. For me it says I can shiw off and maybe even act sexy in front of someone, explore over the top femine behaviour

First time I was ever, ever out, I went to a Halloween party in a French maid's outfit. I couldn't go too far because I didn't want my wife to know how much I enjoyed it. So, I was a man in a dress, with a strapless bra I borrowed from my wife, filled with socks. Not a fetish, but a fun fantasy. There was also a GG at the party wearing a French maid's costume.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Quote Originally Posted by KatieGG View Post
    That makes sense to me.
    What other costumes are considered submissive besides French maid and school girl?
    Waitress, nurse, secretary, most early Disney or in fact, all 'princess' role costumes.
    Witness one little boy's fascination with his sister's clothes in Lucy Caldwell's 'Through the wardrobe': https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRjhts_p1H8
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Mary S View Post
    Never had a French Maid outfit. Don't have a need for one. Now a Drindel is another thing. Maybe a Real Nurse's outfit. I looked into an USAF WAF outfit. If you get caught in one and you aren't a WAF the fine is steep.
    Well, none of us have an actual NEED for any of the female clothing we like.

OH, and get your feminine nurses outfits while they're still available; 40 years ago, you could pick up a nursing uniform magazine and have your choice of 50 or so different attractive, form fitting lovely white uniform dresses, and each nursing school had it's own specific designed cap. Today, there are about three, and virtually all female nurses wear loose fitting unisex scrubsuits.....which are not sexy or sex/gender specific at all, and wearing a nurses cap or white pantyhose or stockings, is pretty much a practice of a bygone era, at least in the U.S..
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Gold Member
    My Wife got one for me and Dressed me up as a French Maid on Halloween some time ago.
    I Handed out candy to all the Kids, I was a little embarrassed at first, but many of the parents
    got a big kick out of it.
    I still have it, wear it for fun once in a while, but would never clean the house wearing it.I would not want to get it dirty.
    Rader

I have recently bought my very first French Maid outfit, and I love it! I'm aware that it is typically associated with sissy crossdressers, particularly those who want to be in a submissive relationship with a Mistress. While I have no interest in this sort of thing, I would say there are quite a few things I like to wear that sissies wear. I bought the French Maid outfit simply because I thought I would look cute and sexy in it. And I do indeed love it. As for cleaning while wearing it, that's not my thing.

Platinum Member
    Hi Katie , Visual Stimulation is everything in crossdressing. >Orchid ..OO..
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

The more I think about it, Id love to own one of those ultra sissy maids outfits, pink and loads of ruffles and lace. It’s a safe way to explore the ultimate anti masculine look

Personal theory: its chauvinism and pigeonholeing of traditional gender roles. I find “costumes” that reflect women’s strength far sexier than those that play on submissiveness and subservience. I’ll take sexy executive over French maid any day.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonBrenda View Post
    The more I think about it, Id love to own one of those ultra sissy maids outfits, pink and loads of ruffles and lace. It’s a safe way to explore the ultimate anti masculine look
    I'm glad that someone else sees it as anti masculinity rather than "being a woman." My dressing has nothing to do with my attitudes toward women and everything to do with my relationship to masculinity. It just so happens that ultra feminine stereotypes (like French Maids, etc.) are the furthest you can get from masculinity. Therein lies their appeal - at least for me.

Katie, do not forget the dominant woman must be hot for the fantasy to work. Heavy on eye makeup and dark red lipstick. A cross between a hardened prison guard and Wonder Woman. And to be sure you feel annoyed with him. Spend about 15 minutes scrubbing the floor around the toilet. Try threats, if it will improve his accuracy.

Sigh! I had a maid dress years ago--bought it the day after Halloween--on sale.
    Gone now. Probably Ms threw it out when I was out of town, when she purged some of my Jennifer stuff.

I am thinking of buying a black dress and decorating it with lace abound the hem and sleeves. Naturally, it needs a lacy apron and cap. I think I can cut the lace of an old slip or cami.

I cant comment because I can honestly say I have never worn one.