Thread: Wonderful wife!

Wonderful wife!

Leonora's thread on having difficulty with the better half prompted me to do a little update.

My wife was very unaccepting at first, but I have taken great steps to include her, slowly and she has been very accepting, but slowly. Her fears were that I was going to run off and ditch her for a guy. Um, nope, just a slightly kinky heterosexual here.

Leonora made a comment of having a school girl outfit....Well a while back my wife and I were up for a bit of a bedroom romp and I asked her to put on her schoolgirl outfit. When I walked into the bedroom wearing a similar school girl outfit, white stockings, high heels, red plaid skirt and white blouse, she about flipped, in a good way! She was quite interested in the easy access of the naughty bits under the skirt! Needless to say we had a good time. (No bra yet, but give it time!)

A while back I was shopping for dresses on Amazon. She walked by and asked if they were for her or me. Some of each I told her. I have since bought a dress, she is aware that I bought it, but not interested in seeing me in it, at least not now.

This brings me up to a week ago. My wife asked what plans I had for Sunday and I told her I had a project I wanted to spend a couple hours on, other than that just rest and relax. She mentioned giving each other a manicure and painting our nails. I didn't expect her to paint mine, but as the day went on I mentioned it, but she just laughed it off.

This weekend ended up much the same so Sunday evening she brought out her manicure tools and told me I had to do her nails first, then she would do mine. Painting them too, I asked? She laughed and said if I really wanted her to she would. She brought out a bottle of clear saying it would just have to come off anyway, and I said nope, something bright and obnoxious so she came out with a bottle of bright red and proceeded to do my finger and toe nails! My toes are still painted, but I don't think my testosterone filled work place would have accepted the red finger nails so that went away late last night right before bedtime.

Last thing before bed I thanked her for painting my nails and participating in my insanity. She gave me a big hug and told me that she loved me no matter what. I think i will keep her!

What a wonderful outcome you are having. Not pushing her is the right thing to do..she needs space and time to do things at her own speed. Manicures are fun, and her doing yours I think gives her satisfaction by letting you know that she is ok

My suggestion.....

KEEP HER!

Nothing like a wonderful wife.

Makes for a good life. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I'm seeing more and more 'acceptance' stories. Loving it! Often we opine about 'why won't the world accept us!' But this is how it happens, one person at a time … starting with the most important person in your world

Pumped, It is good to hear you are doing so good. Macey, you make some good points, as usual.
    Crissy

Aspiring Member
    Lovely story Pumped. A great example of how to push the envelope: slowly and together, both on the inside. Yes, you've got a keeper there.

Pumped, very nice story. I'm glad you are having great communication with your wife.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Pumped that is the way it should be !!!!! It would be nice to have a wife like that
    If you can't laugh and have fun you might as well go home.

Great story thanks for sharing. You guys appear to be doing everything right keep up the good work and have fun.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.