Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How feminine do you feel today on a scale of 1 to 10?

I just tried forms cardigan-throw maxi skirt sandals pearls new cat bag. Davina one *shall* go to the ball. 10/10.

OMG like a total 10 right now! Okay, no make up on, but I just received in the post the first girl jeans I've purchased for myself and a nice top. Not a pair I've "borrowed" from my wife, but my own, and they are doing WONDERS for my figure right now!

I've decided that for every two pair of girl jeans I buy, I'll release one of my prisoners back to my wife

From the neck up, I probably look more like a four, lol
    Last edited by Macey; 01-17-2019 at 06:38 PM.

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Finally some time off after 7 nights at work had a chilled out evening,freshly defuzzed,dressed in my new fleecy PJ's,little makeup and sharing bottle of vino with my wife,definately a 10

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Fully dressed with makeup wig forms even painted my nail. I was a 10 today, and loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxanne Lanyon View Post
    I wish I were a 10! I am still in my nightgown and panties from bedtime, and just do not want to change! Oh, I am probably a six or seven. I have no partner yet, so it is hard to tell! Oh, to only have an understanding, loving partner, to tell me!
    Roxanne Lanyon
    I hear you girl. I am presently in a teddy and no make-up or wig. Had a short photo shoot yesterday(?) of me in a wig and barrette. That upped the rating up a notch for the shoot. Picture posted elsewhere.
    While I bought both the Star (on hat) and "Crown" broach, at Walmart, I do love them. They make me feel like I am a her majesty the queen herself.
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 01-18-2019 at 10:25 PM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Macey,

OMG what a feeling, just wait till you try them on in a store, unbelievable,
    I started a few years ago and now wave over a dozen pairs.

Davina

11!

Dressed up all girl day today.

I had the chance to dress all day and it was perfect day ❤ So I have to give it a 10++
    Jill Mansfield

Feeling very feminine right now, fully dressed, running my fingers through my long, blonde hair wig. A solid 9!
    Veronica

Love who you are! You are uniquely you!!

Veronica, Good for you girl! Blonde eh? Nice!!
    Crissy

Doesn't exactly match Veronica Lodge's jet black hair from the Archie comic, but I haven't found a black wig I like yet. The key word is yet. : )
    Veronica

Love who you are! You are uniquely you!!

I would say it goes up and down depending on how I am dressed. As I am currently fully dressed with make-up it is at least a 9.5 but will go down when I return to drab.

This is an interesting post for me. My therapist asked me what makes me feel feminine. I could not answer that other than when I am dressed I feel really good. Today it would be a zero as I am in total drab getting ready to head to work.

9.5, I have my breast forms on, girls' jeans, Lauren.

8 I have on 3 pairs of pantyhose and two pairs of panties and I'm feeling ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL
    Last edited by char GG; 03-02-2019 at 07:31 AM. Reason: Check the rules

Banned Read only
    Veronica,
    It's really hard to say when you do it on a daily basis . I tried to think if I feel more feminine if I wear a skirt rather than trousers , I guess I do when I push my supermaket trolley round the store , it does attract a little more attention . Marks out of ten still can't say, I'm Teresa and as such I have good days and some not so good .